Eight

All I Need Is You & Me

It was now morning as the birds were chirping. Lily woken up as she felt Amber's arm around her. She smiled softly and pecked the tip of Amber's nose. She wiggled her way out of Amber's grip and made her way outside. 

Lily looked around to see that no one else was awake. She smiled as she looked into the cooler to see what there was for food. She grabbed the bacon and eggs as she went to the stove top they brought and started cooking. She put all the bacon and eggs on two separate plates.

She saw people start waking up to the smell of the food as she smiled "morning sleepy heads" she said. Amber walked up behind her and wrapped her arms around Lily's waist "morning babe".

Lily smiled softly as she was serving the food onto the plates and handing them out to everyone. 

Henry had to arranged logs into a circle as everyone had sat down on them. " hey, I have an idea guys" Amber said. She sat down as she smiled. Everyone sat down in the circle and waited for her idea. "Why not make a memory here? Why don't we reveal our dreams to everyone?" She asked. 

Lily clasped her hands with a grin "that's an awesome idea, why don't Henry go first" she said more then asked. 

Henry laughed softly. "Well, I kind of want to become a singer" he said. He shrugged as he though it was a crazy idea.

Amber then piped up "that's actually my dream too. I'm actually adutitioning for SM Entertainment next weekend. If Ibpass, I get to go to Korea to train and debut" she said with a grin"

Lily smiled and hugged her "that's amazing love" she said.

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"What's your dream?"

"Oh, my dream? Actually, I have no idea, I never thought that far ahead" Lily had said, starting to go into deep thought. "I guess move to Korea and become a designer, but I would probably take a few classes before I move, so probably have to wait a year or so after I graduate high school" she said.

Amber nodded and grinned "well, when I become famous, you can design my outfits for me, how does that sound?" She offered with a grin.

"That would be amazing" Lily said as she pecked Amber on the cheek and snuck a piece of bacon off of her plate. 

Amber saw her and gasped "my bacon~" she whined cutely.

Lily giggled and winked at Amber as she ate it. Amber pouted as the others around them laughed.

 

~Time Skip~

Lily and Jake had finally made it home as she made her way inside. She didn't see her mom anywhere so she assumed that she wasn't home. She gave her bag to Jake and sent him upstairs.

Lily heard the home phone go off as she picked it up "Hello?"

"Hello, is Miyah there?"

"She isn't avaible, may I ask who this is?"

"It's Dr. Parker, I was wanting to know if she was taking her medication properly"

"Medication?"

"Yes, she seems to have a sickness that we can't name at the moment. We prescribed her medication that should help with it, and told her to not drink until we can confirm it"

"Oh, alright, I'll have her call you back when she I'd avaible. Have a nice day"

Lily hung up the phone and thought to herself "what kind of sickness does she have that they can't even name" she wondered to herself. She heard a car door shut as she looked up to the front door. 

Lily put the phone down and went to the door and opened it up "mom, what is this about medication?" She asked

"Oh, don't worry honey, I don't need to take it, I'm fine" she slurred.

Lily went wide eyed "mom, the doctor said not to drink!" She exclaimed as she went and grabbed her, bringing her inside. 

Her mom only laughed "he doesn't know what he's talking about, I'm perfectly fine" she slurred out once more. She began to cough as Lily went and sat her in the couch. 

"I'll go get you some water" she said. Lily made her way to the kitchen and poured some water into a glass. She came back out to her mom to see her passed out. She sighed and smiled softly as she set the water on the coffee table. She grabbed a blanket and threw it over her. "Sleep well"

~Time Skip~

It was now Monday morning, and Lily was at her locker at school. She Sighed to herself softly as she was wondering if her mom was gonna be OK. 

Lily grabbed her books out of her locker and closed her locker, starting to walk to her first class of the day. Once she made it a few feet, someone had knocked her books out of her hand. Lily knelt to the ground and looked up.

"Oh I'm sorry Lily, I didnt see you there. Oh, that's right, I haven't formally introduced myself yet. I'm Ophila Jones, but everyone calls me Lia" she said with a innocent smile.

Lily stood up with a smile after she grabbed her books "oh, that's alright, it was just an accident"

Lia just rolled her eyes and leaned into her ear "if you even think of getting near Amber, I will kill you myself" she threatened. She pulled away and looked at her and smiled innocently once more "talk to you later girlfriend" she said as she walked away.

Lily watched her walk away and rose an eyebrow in confusion "the hell just happened?" She asked herself. She shook her head softly and continued to make her way towards the classroom. Once she walked in, she didn't see Amber, was she sick?