→When Soorin thought that she lost her phone, but L took it so he could ask her on a date

→Scenarios From the Heart ft. Infinite [OPEN]

tumblr_m1b0wjcrs51r99f4t.giftumblr_nihg1k7zB21tb3e1fo2_500.gif

For: lili_sm17e

Song to Listen to: Click


Note: I couldn't understand your request fully so this is the best I could do, hope you like it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

          When the bell that signaled the end of class rang, L woke up from his little nap in the back of the classroom and rubbed his eyes groggily as the rest of the class exited the classroom. As his eyes came back into focux, he looked around the empty classroom with a blank stare, when something caught his eye.

A cellphone lay in the center of an empty desk. More specifically, Moon Soorin's desk. The girl he'd had a crush on ever since she came to their school two weeks ago. With a quick glance around the room to see if anyone was watching, he sauntered over to her desk and stood in front of it, staring down at the phone. 


"Soorin! Soorin!"

Hyemi,
Soorin's best friend, came running down the hallway towards, her waving her cellphone around.

"Did you check your email? The contest winners are out!"

Both
Soorinand Hyemi had entered a contest where the winners would get two tickets to attend a live concert. Soorin's hand slipped into her back pocket to get her phone, but her pocket was empty. Confused, she checked her other back pocket, and yet again, found nothing there. In a panic, she checked her front pockets, but still did not find it. 

"Hyemi!"


Soorin's eyes grew in horror as she searched through her backpack, rummaging through folders and papers, yet still no luck.

"I think I lost my phone..."

Hyemi's smile dropped in disbelief.

"No way! Check your backpack again~ Check your jacket pockets too, Moon
Soorin!"

Hyemi rushed over to
Soorin and began searching through her backpack as well.

"Hyemi, this is horrible! I just got that phone as a moving gift two weeks ago, I can't lose it now!"

Meanwhile, L wandered out of the classroom, the stolen phone in this pocket. He shot a glare the group of students that had gathered to look at him, and they quickly scattered. He wasn't in the mood to be fangirled around today.

He wandered out of the school building with a hand in his pocket, holding onto the phone tightly.  He reached the football field and made his way up the bleachers, taking a seat at the highest bleacher as he leaned back in a relaxed pose. He pulled
Soorin's phone out of his pocket and held it up in front of his face, admiring the fact that although it had no case, the phone was still in perfect condition. He tilted the phone from side to side, playing around with the glare that came from the phone. He knew exactly what to do with this phone. It was the perfect plan, this was how he was going to ask Soorin out. 

"Excuse me, but is this your phone?"


Soorin spun around to see the school's kinga, L, standing there, holding her phone in his hand and staring down at her coolly. She nodded shyly, her cheeks turning a pretty pink from the handsome boy's presence. 

"Uh...y-yes. It is. How did you find it?"

She stammered, reaching out her hand to take the phone from him, lowering her head to avoid eye contact with his piercing eyes. 

"Not so fast."

L held the phone higher up in the air out of  Soorin's reach, staring down at her gently as she looked up at him, startled. 

"I just did you a huge favor in finding your phone and returning it to you, and you're just going to take it back without saying anything?"

Soorin blushed even more, shaking her head in denial, stammering out a few words.

"N-no. I... w-was going to thank...."

L cut her off, smiling so that his dimple showed, by taking her hand and gently placing the phone in her hand. 

"You can repay me with a date. You and me, after school?"

Soorin looked up at him with a sparkle in her eyes, smiling brightly before hugging him tightly.

"Yes, I would love-"

L was snapped out of his day dream when a shadow loomed over him, blocking the sun. Squinting, he looked up at the figure that was there, and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Yah. L, is it? Did you take my phone?"

Moon 
Soorin was standing right in front of him, her arms crossed and her eyes glaring down at him. Her friend, Hyemi, stood right next to her. L looked down at the phone he was holding and back up at Soorin and gulped. Oops.