- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will she be alright?" 

"She will be fine the blood made it look worse it's just a few cuts and bruises, the only serious injury was on her head but it was only a deep gash"

Such annoying voices, I don't want to wake up yet, I don't want to know. Although I try to go back to sleep, my head aches and throbs rythmetically, my ribs feel as if someone has been hacking away at them, as I try to move i gasp from the unexpected pain, giving away my cover.

"Sulli!" A voice floats into my ear, my eyes flutter open due to utter surprise "Jin?...!" I sit up, ignoring the blistering inferno of pain that follows after, I hold my ribs and bite my lip.

"Im sorry! My dad didn't see where he was going, he is a doctor, it was raining and you just ran out! We didn't see you coming and I wanted to help you as soon as I saw your body hit the car!" He blubbers out, rubbing his head, I look around and notice that this isn't a hospital, it's a living room. 

I don't feel any anger or tears coming along so I just nod "No it's my fault" I look at Jin with a small smile "I shouldn't of ran out into the road like that" as I say this I look away out of the window, observing the storm that gloomy over the sky.

"Why were you even out there?"

I pause for a moment, my lips in nervousness, I then bite it and let out a small sigh "Jungkook...he lives near that place, I wanted to see him, but he shouted at me when he found out about Saturday" 

I couldn't tell him that I ditched him for Jungkook, that Jungkook had probably killed somone, that he had been running away from the police, that I was now an accomplice for helping him.

I couldn't tell him anything.

"I am sorry about all of this" He rubs the back of his head and looks down, he then looks up with a kind smile "Let me cook for you before you go home, I'm not taking no for an answer" He gets up, placing his fairy like finger on my nose before disappearing into what I suspect to be his kitchen.

Him cooking for me is just another way of saying 'we need to talk more'.

I sigh once again, pushing my hair back, I think back to before the car hit my body, that voice I heard, did I want it to be Jungkook? 

Why do I feel so disappointed to open my eyes to Jin?

"Here you go" Jin places what looks like a bouquet in front of me, the aroma coming from the dishes makes my mouth water, there is no denying he must be a good cook.

"How did you cook this so fast?" I question as he takes a seat next to me, confusing me as he picks up my dainty fork from the table.

"Oh I had already prepared something when you were asleep" He says and smiles, being ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter