- Chapter -

Strange Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't go home that night, Jeongguk had already packed my bag with all my clothes In it, we didn't really talk much, about the kiss or anything in general. He slept on the couch, which I felt incredibly guilty for as I slept in his king size bed. 

He, as promised, gave me some cream for the bruise. My cheek has returned to its normal size, but the colour of the bruise is still vibrant across my cheek. 

With a sigh I look at my entire persona in the mirror, tired eyes, wavy hair, slouched position. I look like hell. 

My eyes slip over to the couch where Jeongguk is still fast asleep, I'm stood in front of the mirror, ready for school. I hold up my wrist and glance at the time, he still has an hour.

I mindlessly wander over to the couch, leaning over the side and looking into his sculptured face. He looks so unrealistically peaceful when he is asleep, the heat radiating from his body is pleasant against my skin which is just centimetres away. 

He looks like my kookie again.

He begins to turn over, letting out a little murmur of complaint, I hear my name lazily fly into my ears, so slow and husky. I feel a shiver roll up my back as I gasp, my face flying to the colour of red. I lean away from him, enjoying the thrill of him saying my name in my sleep a little too much. 

I let my heart settle as I gnaw on my lip, looking awkwardly back over to his peaceful body, I decide it's time to wake him up, selfishly not wanting to be lonely.

I reach out and press my finger against his arm repeatedly whilst saying his name clearly "Jeongguk wake up", I let out a sigh as my efforts seem useless, but as I move my hand away I feel his palm capture it.

His face is angry suddenly, his grip painful, I forgot about his reflexes for a moment, I let out a small whine of pain at his crushing grip and he lazily lets me go, I see his eyes conflicted with emotions. 

"Spying on me whilst I sleep again?" He mutters, trying to move on- his husky voice sliding through my body. His smirk sends my heart leaning over the edge as he looks me in the eyes with a playful demenor- almost like he knows he is teasing me, forcing a pile of nonsensical words out of my mouth.

"No i- it's not like that I...you just....this is..." I try to look somewhere but his face and find it unnecessarily difficult.

"Hush now" he whispers, placing his heated finger upon my trembling lips, I feel a sharp breath escape my lips. He sits up, the quilt falling from his brawny body.

My eyes glue themselves to his chest, an abnormal temperature flooding through my body, at this point steam should be leaving my ears. I observe his perfectly flawed chest, a set of muscles, masked behind multiple slash scars. His tanned skin effortlessly making his body even more captivating, I don't realise that I am gawking at his body, not paying attention to any words that have come out of his mouth.

Without a second thought I reach out towards him, placing my finger upon one of his scars "Sulli-! Wha-" he is cut off for words as I trace my finger down the line, his warmth wriggles through my finger that touches his skin, along with multiple other feelings that come from being this close.

As I spread my palm along his stomach he collects my wrists easily in one of his hands, I gasp, coming back to my senses as I was totally absorbed with his body, I feel an overwhelming amount of embarrassment flush over me and I hang my head.

"Hm? Your blushing?" He chuckles as he my cheek with the back of his finger "If you see something you like just tell me-"

"Your body is beautiful" I blurt out, my voice intoxicated with excitement and happiness, such strange feelings coming from just a simple touch "Those scars...they make it even more beautiful" 

A deep laugh escapes his throat as he lets my hands loose, I see the embarrassment flash across his face as his ears turn re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter