Too Drunk

Drink Responsibly!

The vocal line gathered around the studio, Taehyung and Jungkook settled on the floor, playing rock paper scissors while Jimin practiced in front of the mirror, doing freestyle to kill some time and Jin was fiddling on his phone.

Namjoon called a meeting to celebrate their comeback. It didn't take long before the others came. Like their other celebrations, they would eat a meal, a bit more grand than the usual, mostly meat and more food, a good escape from their diet.

Meanwhile, the staff brought liquor and chugged it down till the last drop, leaving them drunk and wasted. The member's weren't allowed to have one though and was forced to clean up after the party.

"They're really knocked out huh," Suga hissed, disgusted of the trash around. The staff was no where near a good condition to help the boys, who was supposed to be relaxing and out of any work, but of course happens.

As usual, Taehyung was messing around. Poking every drunk person with a Pepero stick, forcing it in their mouths like a mother feeding her baby, only for fun.

Jungkook was barely helping and Jimin would always bug their maknae about his affection.

"You know, we should've used this day to date instead of cleaning," Jimin lunged on the maknae for a hug but Jungkook stepped aside as if he was anticipating the other's move, leaving Jimin falling on the floor, face first.

"I would rather clean the whole building," Jungkook jested and tied the trash bag into a knot, handing it over to Jimin. "Hyung, just help."

Jimin raised his arm to reach the bag before getting on his feet. He forced a laugh from Jungkook's rejection, like he used to. It was hard keep up this facade. Especially how the maknae always pushed him or shoved him away whenever he shows his affection. All he could do was pretend that it never affected him, even though it always pierced his heart.

They always saw Jimin's actions as a joke. He used this advantage to flirt around with Jungkook, saying the things he wanted to say seriously, but of course he thought of the consequences, he wanted to convince himself that he was satisfied with their current relationship as long as Jungkook was near him, the thought of Jungkook avoiding him scared Jimin. Fan service was another excuse.

Jimin threw the bag along with the other trash and leaned against the wall. He couldn't keep this up. He wanted to voice out everything clouding his mind. Piling it up wouldn't do any good. It drove him mad, and the urge of having Jungkook all to himself grew strong every time he was rejected. He wanted to touch him. Caress him. Have him. . He needed an outlet.

Jimin was always wary of his actions. Jungkook was too young, too innocent. But lately, resisting has become more difficult than usual. Heck, even seeing the slightest part of Jungkook's skin would turn him on.

He went back to the studio and the place reeked of alcohol, the strong scent made his nose wrinkle. Jimin tip toed past the others and accidentally kicked the half empty bottles. Jimin stared at it, tempting him to take a sip. He remembered how his dad told him that alcohol was a man's best friend or something like that. Jimin wasn't really underaged, and it wouldn't hurt to try. 'One night,' Jimin pleaded in his thoughts, 'One night to forget everything.'


Jungkook slumped on a chair, letting out a heavy sigh. He searched for his phone in his pocket but was empty. It took a minute or two before he realized that he left it in the studio.

Groaning, he stood and headed towards the room. It was dark, it seemed like the staffs finally woke up and left. It reeked of alcohol though. The stench wasn't good for him as he felt light headed the moment he inhaled it.

His phone was emitting light at the corner of the room so switching on the lights wasn't necessary, besides he felt lazy to walk over and flick the switch. Jungkook hated extra work.

Focused on the only source of light, eyes glued on it, until the maknae stumbled over something. He tried to balance his self but the smell of liquor started to kick in causing him to feel dizzy until he fell completely, now back against the floor.

Jungkook heard someone groan and mumble his name. "Jungkookie ~~~"

"Jimin hyung? What are you doing he --- wait are you drunk!?" Jimin answered with a whine.

"You're not allowed to drink, I'll keep it from the others. Go and wash u---" Jungkook was cut off as his hyung pinned his shoulders against the floor, topping the younger one, causing him to yelp.

The maknae wasn't really comfortable with close contacts, regardless of gender. Jungkook was wide eyed. He could feel his face heat up as he felt his hyung's breath brushing against his lips.

"H-hyung....you're breath stinks," Jungkook jested, trying to break the awkward atmosphere that started to fill up the room.

He didn't hear Jimin laugh, not even a chuckle like he usually did. What surprised the maknae more was the quiet sobs that escaped from his hyung's mouth. He sounded broken, lost and depressed.

The room was too dark, curiosity crept inside Jungkook's mind, trying to imagine what was the face his hyung was making. After a long awkward silence, Jimin finally breaks it, leaning closer to the maknae's ear.

"W-why...." The question was vague. His voice was trembling.

Jungkook didn't know what to reply. Jimin continued though, tears started to form on the corner of his eyes, threatening to fall. Jungkook wouldn't know. He wouldn't know he was crying. He wouldn't know how much pain he gave him. He wouldn't know what he felt for him, until he breaks down.

"W-why are you l-like this to me.." Jimin sobbed. Jungkook blinked continuously, a little bit guilty.

"Sorry if I always tease you hyung. I still respect you so ----" yet again he was cut off by Jimin.

"No!" Jungkook jolted. Jimin's voice echoed in the room, you could tell how hurt he was as he shouted. Jungkook still didn't get what Jimin was trying to say, or what he meant.

"Why do you always push me away..." Jimin's voice started to crack. His tears trickled down his cheeks, a drop on Jungkook's face.

The maknae didn't respond. The warm droplet that ran on his cheek made him more guilty, confused on what Jimin felt, but one thing for sure, he was crying and it's his fault.

Jungkook let his hyung continue, he was still hoping that Jimin was joking, like he would whisper in his ear and tell him 'Just kidding,' and laugh. Unfortunately it never came.

Jimin whimpered, "Is it because I'm a guy...?" He gripped harder on Jungkook's shoulder causing the maknae to wince.

"W-what are you even trying to say here hyung?" Jungkook tried to squirm from the older one's clutch but Jimin's adrenaline rush rendered Jungkook's escape impossible.

The more he resisted, the tighter Jimin clasped. The sight of Jungkook 'rejecting' him again finally caused him to snap.

"Why is it so hard for you to realize how much I love you!" Jimin cried out, his voice echoing through the hallways. It was too much. He wanted to shout out his piled up feelings as he bellowed and sobbed like a child.

The confession was overwhelming enough to stupefy the maknae.

"Jimin hyung, please, stop this. Y-you're hurting me now," his pleads were ignored. Jimin was starting to get violent though, he was drunk. Too drunk.

"S-stop pushing me away....you hurt me more Jungkook!" Jimin's voice was gradually getting louder, hoarse and broken.

"You don't know anything! You don't know how much I love you!"

Tears trickled down Jungkook's cheek, not sure if it was his or Jimin's that continued to drop on his face.

"Hyung I ---- "

Jimin's shouting caused Taehyung and Hoseok to rush over the studio room and flicked on the lights. The latter gasped from the sight as Hoseok dragged Jimin away from Jungkook.

"Wait!" The maknae tugged Hoseok's shirt and pursed his lips, hesitant to speak up.

"I-it's my fault. I dared him to drink a-and I said something ummm that caused his to snap," Jungkook took the blame. Hoseok shot him an unconvinced look but the silence broke when Jimin vomited and passed out right after.

"I-i'll take care of him hyung," Jungkook pleaded. Hoseok glanced at Taehyung who nodded in agreement.

The eldest heaved a sigh and gave the sleeping figure to Jungkook, carrying him, bridal style. Although he was the youngest, he was able to carry some of the members with ease and that includes Jimin as seen in their No More Dream MV. This time was a bit different though, and Jimin was heavier since he's uncosncious, his weight dragging the younger one down until he placed his hyung on a couch.

Jungkook took a damp towel and wiped his hyung's face, who was now sleeping soundly. Scanning the latter's features, the glimpse of his crying hyung, the moment Taehyung switched the lights on, made his heart clench. The glimpse of his crying hyung overwhelmed him with guilt. The glimpse of his crying hyung was one of the things he didn't want to see again.

The maknae caressed Jimin's wet cheeks and smiled. Jungkook's tears finally gave in and ran down his cheeks, dropping on Jimin's face just like how Jimin's tears dropped on Jungkook's.

"You don't know anything hyung..."

Jungkook sniffled.

"You don't know how much I love you too hyung."

Jimin smiled, slowly opening his eyes to see the sight of the crying maknae. He raised his hand to cup Jungkook's cheeks and the younger one held it. Jimin could feel his cheeks heat up as he chuckled.

"I love you Jungkookie ~~~~"

Jungkook repeated his confession, a small smile crept on his lips, in reply to his hyung's.

"I love you too hyung."   


A/N:

Well thank God I was able to finish it. I didn't read this before I posted it and I'll prolly regret it in the future ahahaha if you see any cringe-worthy grammar, you know the reason :D