~Final~

Wallet~

~Hmm...so here you gooo~

Sorry for any typos, mistake and for the story itself ift :)

Heyyy if you have any requests like other pairings, don't hesitate to ask me ^_^ hihi

Disclaimer: I don't own anything just the plot :)

~toodles♥

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

FINAL: (Baekhyun's P.O,V.)

 

 

Aha! Listen Boy

My First Love Story

( Ooh oh-oh, Ooh oh-oh, Yeah~)

My Angel & My Girls

My Sunshine

 Uh! Uh! Let's Go!

 

     "Errrgggh..." I heard SNSD's Gee blasting from my phone. Ugh. It's Saturday morning, a perfect day to lie in and snuggle my bed. I'm still tired from last night. Gosh, who is this calling me at this time? My hand reached for my phone and my eyes opened up a fraction to see who's the disturber caller. The screen flashed: CheejiDae. My eyes shot open and pressed the answer button.

 

"Baekkiee~"

 

"Jung Daehyun~" I heard him chuckle at the other line. Jung Daehyun, I love you but-mmrrggghh. It's his fault that I'm so tired. We went out last night because we have a free time. Both of us have busy schedules recently so we got the chance to meet last night. We spent the whole night walking and strolling the streets of Seoul then ended up stargazing at his favorite spot in a hill nearby the park.

 

"Did I disturb my princess' beauty sleep?" that earned him another groan making him chuckle again. "You're still pretty no matter what."

 

"I know~" a smile formed on my lips and a giggle escaped me. "Daehyunnie, is everything alright? You sounded sad earlier, why?" he breathed out a sigh.

 

"Baekkie-ah~ I lost my wallet." he said sounding really sad. I don't want to hear him that way, it makes me sad too. With that, I sat up and rest my back on the headboard of my bed. "I can't lose it. I really can't."

 

"Can you remember where you may have lost it?"

 

"I can't." he said. "Seoul has numerous streets-it could be anywhere." I bit my lip. Honestly, I don't know how to find it as much as I want to. He's absolutely right, Seoul is a big city. His wallet may contain important things and I know it really meant a lot to him. Now I really felt bad.

 

"I'll help you find it, Daehyunnie." I told him. "Even if I have to search the whole city."

 

"Thank you Baek." he said. "I'm sorry I bothered you so early."

 

"It's alright, what matters is that we find your wallet." I ran a hand through my hair. "Smile for me, Daehyunnie-pwease?" (*insert Baekhyun doing it in a cutesy voice*) Daehyun chuckled from the other line, that made me smile-his laugh always do.

 

"Okay Baekkie." he said. "You don't have to. I don't want my princess to get tired and I don't want to worry you more."

 

"Jung Daehyun, when Byun Baekhyun says so-he says so. Got it?" Daehyun gulped causing a smirk to appear on my lips. Ha, this works everytime.

 

"Yes princess."

 

"Good. I'll go eat breakfast no, eat yours too okay?  Byee~" he chuckled.

 

"Bye Baekkie~" our call ended. I stretched my bones before preparing breakfast. Hmmm...where should I start searching? Seoul is very big for me to search. Well since I'm here in my flat, I'll try to search here first.

 

"I guess it's not here." I sighed then I decided to start searching outdoors so I dressed and prepare myself. On my way out, I stepped on something lumpy underneath my rug. "Eh? What's this..." Pulling up the rug, I saw a black leather wallet on the floor. Bingo! This is it! I found it! I pick it up happily and checked if it's really his. When I opened it, there was nothing. No change, no important cards, no important notes, nothing-except for something pink peeping out from one of the inner pockets.

 

'That's odd.' I pulled it out. It was a pink folded letter with a really familiar scent. A gasp escaped my lips when I opened it. That's why it seemed so familiar because this was my first letter to him.

 

 

*flashback*

 

 

     "I knew you'd win! You did great Baek! Congratulations!" my best buddy, Chanyeol, exclaimed out loud. Then the rest of my friends congratulated me for winning the Inter-School Singing Competition.

 

"Baekhyun-ssi?" I turn to see my batchmate, Myungsoo.

 

"Oh hey." I grinned at him.

 

"Congratulations!" I thanked him. "Somebody wants to give you this." he hand me a pastel green box then left. Curious, I opened the box and I saw a Blueberry Cheesecake inside. There was also a note taped on the box.

 

                                                      Byun Baekhyun-ssi,

 

Congratulations! That was a really great performance ^_^

You are really amazing! Here's some cheesecake  I made ^o^

I hope you like it! Fighting~

                                                                    

                                                                                                                                         ~Jung Daehyun

    

I swear my heart was like it had just finished a marathon. Well I remember that Daehyun is a member of the school's Glee Club that I'm in. Hastily, I grab a paper and a pen and wrote a short letter to him.

 

"Baek, let's go. Our maknaes are up next!" Jongdae said.

 

"I'll-I'll catch up!" I went to search for him. He was there with his friends. I felt shy to approach them but I don't want to miss Tao, Sehun and Jongin on stage.

 

'You can do it. You are Byun freaking Baekhyun.' my foot drag me towards them. One of them saw me and approached me.

 

"A-anyeonghaseyo..." I bowed at him feeling really shy.

 

"Annyeong!" the one that seemed their leader or something grinned. "You're the one that won the Singing Competition right? Congratulations!"

 

"Thank you." I bowed again.

 

"I'm Bang Yongguk. Nice to meet you."

 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, nice to meet you too." I told him with a smile. "Yongguk-ssi, do you know Jung Daehyun?"

 

"Well yeah, do you need to talk to him?" I nodded. "Wait, I'll go call Daehyun." he returned to the others then they all stared at me. I felt embarrassed so I look at the ground. A pair of shoes came into my view and when I look up another guy appeared. He sis taller than me and is wearing eyeliner.

 

"Uhh...Hi, you must be Daehyun." he grinned sheepishly at me. Well, he looks cute plus eyeliner suits him well.

 

"Yes. Nice to meet you Baekhyun-ssi." he said.

 

"Oh, nice to meet you too." I grinned at him. "Uhh..thank you for the cheesecake."

 

"Oh, it's nothing."

 

"I've got to go back. Thank you again." I hand him the note and hurried back to our spot. Unconsciously, a smile formed on my lips as I walk back.

 

 

*end of flashback*

 

     Even now, I grinning like an idiot. This piece of paper started it all. We became friends until it lead us to what we are right now. I didn't know that he still kept this. Of course, I kept mine too. I grabbed my phone and called him.

 

"Daehyunnie~ I want some cheesecake~"

 

"Of course princess. I'll make one for you." he chuckled. "Come over."

 

"Yay! Oh, I have a surprise for you!"

 

"Really?! Come hereee~"

 

"Alrighty! I'm on my way." slipping back the note inside, I left my flat and head over to his place carrying the piece of paper that brought us love.

 

 

                                                             Daehyun-ssi,

 

Thank you so much! Ani, I'm just alright =)

Oh, and thank you for the cheesecake ^_^ keke

I'll eat it well! We may haven't met each other fully yet

but you seem nice ^_^ I hope we can be great friends!

                                                                      

                                                                                                                                             ~Byun Baekyun

 

 

~FIN