Final(?)

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                      

                      

"Appa! You're crazy!" Minseok yelled angrily as he stood up abruptly from the sofa in the living room where he and his father was discussing about his father's company at China. His father gave him no response and kept a straight face. "Calm down,Minseok." His father told him with a calm tone which made the younger's anger increased.

           "How can I calm myself when I have to leave my pregnant wife for years just because of your company at China?! What if something unfortunate happen to her when she gives birth to a baby?!" The younger continued to question his father. His father was a very calm person.  "KIM MINSEOK!!" His father yells at him for the first time and he instantly froze at his voice. He gulped and looked down with guilt and apologized to him quietly. "Sit down." The older ordered in a soft tone afterwards and the younger complied him instantly.

            "Listen. You're Kim Minseok,the son of (insert a company name)'s CEO,a rich and well-known person. You have a bright future and you have responsibles. One for business,and another one is your wife." Minseok gritted his teeth at the word 'wife' in his father's statements and clenched his fists tightly to prevent from lashing out in front of his father again. His father continued, "I know that ______ is currently pregnant and going into labour soon but the thing we are currently discussing is more important. It involves your image,your family's image. You don't want to disappoint us,don't you?" Minseok kept quiet for a while. His mouth was quavering to say something,but he didn't wanted to. His father was tired,waiting for the younger to answer his question and he continued.

"If you want my company to be the most success one in China,the only best thing you can do is divorce with your wife."

Okay Minseok didn't like where this was going.

"App--" Before he could continue,his father held out a contract paper and a divorce paper. Minseok gulped nervously as he looked into his father's hooded eyes,serious. No matter how brave he was with anything,his father was an exception. "Kim Minseok." The older said with a warning tone.

Minseok didn't want to make his father angry and there was it where he signed both of the contracts with full of guilt in his heart and felt like having a mental breakdown in front of his father.

--------------------------------------------------

 

                   You waited for him to come back in the bedroom patiently while your big belly slowly. You didn't stop smiling at the thought where you were going into labour soon. You got startled when the bedroom door squeaked when it was opened by your husbamd,Minseok. Minseok looked down and expressionless and your smile faded away into worried one.  You tried to get up from the bed but he saw your actions and quickly ran to you and stopped you from getting up from the bed. You looked up to him with worried eyes again and asked, "Are you okay,oppa?"

"Yes. I was just having a rough day at work today..."

            He lied and gave you a tired but perfect smile. He always smiled perfectly even in any rough or difficult times. You let out a relieved sigh after you heard his statements and smiled again. "Let me change into my pajamas first and then we could go sleep." He told you and kissed your forehead. After he changed into his pajamas,he layed himself down comfortably beside you and covered himself and you with a comfy blanket. He stared into your eyes lovingly as he neared your face slowly and locked his lip with yours in a long,passionate kiss. When you began to shut your eyes to sleep,he broke the kiss gently and wrapped his arms around your body and pulled your closer carefully as you drove into a deep sleep.(because he didn't wanted to hurt the baby in your stomach.)

Suddenly he felt hot tears flowed down through his nose bridge. He hugged you tightly in his embrace as he started to sob quietly and burried his face in your shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------

             You felt worried these days. Minseok looked expressionless and quiet everytime he came home from his work. One day,You and him were sitting at the living room for a talk. It was himself who actually wanted to have a talk with you.

"I know this is shocking but...I have to fly to China with my father for some years." He stated with a low but clear tone. Your heart ached when you heard that it was going to be years. You forced yourself to form a slight sad smile and continued,

"But you'll come back again,right?" You forced yourself to say with a calm voice.

He shook his head slowly and gulped nervously. "I'm divorcing with you."

              Without wasting time,he held out the divorce paper and a pen and patiently waited for you to sign it. Tears were already formed in your eyes and your mouth was quavering to protest something but he didn't do anything. "T-this must be a j-joke,r-right??" You asked him hoarsely,hoped him to nod his head.

But instead,he shook his head without hesitant.

              The tears which were threatened to flow down your cheeks finally did it. You looked up to him again in disbelief and sadness. It shattered his heart more seeing you like this. "I do this for my father,my family. I don't want to disobey them and I don't want to disappoint them." He stated. Your anger burted out as you heard his statements began to sob.

              "Why does it have to be this way?? What about us?? You,me the baby in my stomach....What happened to 'us'? .." Your voice became slower at the end of your sentence when you began to cry harder. He bit his lip and said,"Please don't make me wait..I have other things to do.". Tears were also started to form in the corner of his eyes because it hurt him to see you like this because he was still loving you. You gave up after all the pleads and begs because they were useless as you signed the paper.

              He then took the paper and kept it inside his suitcase and stood up from the sofa. He then walked away from the living room and went inside the bedroom without saying anything. After crying your heart out,you walked towards the bedroom with difficulties and a broken heart. He became nervous as you walked into the bedroom and looked at him. "Can we at least stay for this night? Just tonight...Please.." You choked into tears after saying it and he came towards you and hugged you as he soothed your back slowly. The sweetest word he whispered to you for the last night was,

"Yes."

             He woke up very early in the morning and you were still sleeping. He quietly packed his things into his luggage and dressed neatly. After everything was done,he went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast,a special breakfast for you before he left. Then,he went into the bedroom again and ready to take out the luggage and his suitcase. As he stopped in front of the door,he turned around and stared at your sleeping figure. He put down his luggage and suitcase in the floor and tip toed towards you. He your face slowly and gave a kiss on your lip before he went out from the bedroom with tears.

Not to mention,you also woke up in tears after you realized that he had completely gone.

Except for the picture frame which was hanging proudly on the wall opposite your bed. The picture of you and Minseok got married with happy smiles knitted on the faces.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          It had been a month without Minseok and you felt empty and hurt. You've been having cramps and back pains recently and not to mention,you started living alone in the big and empy house of yours but sometimes your best friend would come to take care of you and it made you less worried and scared. But most importantly...

         You felt the signs of going into labour until one day your water broke. You were bleeding non-stop and it was a worst,painful day for you. Your friend quickly drove you to the nearest hospital and sent you to the emergency room. You panted heavily as your chest tensed up by the every breath you took,sweats covered your temple and eyebrows scrunched in pain. Tears were flowing down your cheeks non-stop and sobbed uncontrollably as you gripped tightly onto the hospital bed's iron divider. "Y-y-yeo jin,it h-hurts..!!" You cried out and looked into her eyes with teary eyes. Yeo Jin,your best friend who was following you held your hand tightly and comforted you with sweet words. A female doctor stopped Yeo Jin when you got inside the emergency ward accompanied with the other doctors. 

"Why did you stopped me?! Why can't I go inside to check on her??" She scolded angrily while panting heavily. She had this shocked and angry expressions on her face but she calmed down for a while,didn't want to scare the doctor. Suddenly,the doctor's phone buzzed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter