Little Did you Know

Little Did You Know [A Minhyuk and You fanfic]

Tip: It's better to listen to the song at the same time. Enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You faced your back toward Minhyuk. His gentle breathing was slowly lulling you to sleep, which you hate. You closed your eyes, desperatly trying to catch your own sleep. You thought back to the fight you both had earlier. Your eyes began to trickle with warm tears. You moved closer to the edge. You were scared to say something, thinking he might just change his mind. You cursed as you felt him turn. You pretended to sleep as he moved. Little did you know, that he was wide awake.

How ever, on Minhyuk's side, all he could see was your back. He tried to have you talk but you ignored him. He knew that you were regretting the fight, just like he was. He knew that you were beating yourself up..just like every other night. The fight was really getting to him. He sighed and continued to stare at you. Little did you now, that he knew about your fear. Small snid bits of the fight came back to him...

 

"I waited you know..Again. I was kicked out of the place too," you retorted. 

"Can you stop rubbing it in my face? I know I know. You don't have to keep telling me," Minhyuk pointed. 

"I'm going to keep repeated it so you can clearlu understand. This is the 4th time, Minhyuk, what more can I do? If you keep having these busy shcedules then we shouldn't go on dates anymore. Besides, I'm going to get my raise soon and we're gonna be busy to see each other out of the house," you explained. 

"We can work it out, --------. You shouldn't think so negativly. Why not think of a postive thing we could do?" Minhyuk begged. 

You lightly pushed him away. "Forget it. You keep saying that!" you suddenly shouted. 

"Well i'm not overreacting like someone!" Minhyuk shouted back. 

 

Minhyuk suddenly saw you relax, instead of tensing. He took that as you were finally asleep. He slowly made your body turn, so that he could see your face. He slowly traced your face, his fingers gliding over your eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips. He kissed your forehead and peppered more down to your lips. "I'm sorry," his lips mouthed. 

He hugged you close, your body quickly heating due to the contact. You unconciously snuggled closer. 

 

The next morning, you woke up alone. You sat up straight, looking around. You just sighed and went to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and freshened up. Once you finsihed, you went down stairs to see breakfast already made. You felt a small smile creep on your face unconciously. You walked over to see [favoritebreakfast]. You sat down and ate. 

You put the dish in the sink once you finshed. You turned aorund and saw a note from where you ate. You picked it up. 

 

Dear ----------,

I'm sorry for the pain I've caused you during the time we've been together. Just know that I really do love you and I'm sorry you have been beating yourself up every night. I know. I know darling. I love you and I wish you knew that. But I'm afriad I won't see you tonight. Or possibly in a while. I'm going to Japan with the boys to work on our Japanese debut..I wish you luck on your promotion, darling. 

Please stay healthy. I made some easy meals and placed them in the fridge. Just microwave them when needed. Make sure you sleep too! Cause baggy eye sockets aren't pretty. I paid the rent this month so you can relax.

I'm not sure how long I'm going to stay, considering we're going to preform there and we have to attend a few fanmeets. But we're coming back some how. 

Another note..I know you won't forgive me and if you do, I'm glad. But I also know that you won't forget too. That's fine. Once I get back, we can talk it all out and everything is going back to normal..Okay?

 

Sincerely, 

Minhyuk 

 

You gently laid down on the couch. You stared at the celing and felt the tears finally pour out. The day, thw whole day, was different without Minhyuk. You felt like a hole was placed in your chest. You had the note placed neatly in your desk drawer. You sighed and sat up. If he's going to be gone for a while you might just try to get use to it. Little did he know, that you weren't going to last long.

 

It's been a month. Minhyuk entered in the apartment, see that you had mostly cleaned out your things. He quickly ran into the bedroom. He saw a small note. He picked it up and read it. 

 

Minhyuk,

You may have already noticed but I moved out. I'm doing okay. I bought a new apartment..I felt like when you'll come back..I can't forgive you. I don't think I can. I'm sorry. 

You're so busy and you don't have enough time to just hang out with me. It's selfish of me to say that and I understood the terms of dating a star like you. But I want to date without having to stay inside all the time. Where I have to be cafeful not to mention your name in public or anywhere. We always get chased down by fans or reporters that see you. 

We were at the top then where did it go? I know that you would always try to figure something out in a problem but sweetie, this problem is too hard to solve. You can't do anything about it anymore. I still love you..I can't ever forget about you. 

I paid for the future rent..about 2 months worth. I don't know what you're going to do with it but  you can do whatever. Don't find me. Go on and live your life. Maybe someday, you'll find someone better. You'll be on your way soon. I promise. I wish you the best.

-------------------

 

Minhyuk crumpled up the letter and threw it across the room. He sobbed and cried out. No one could hear him though. It was like he was enveloped in a dark cold room where the memories just continue to haunt him. Little did you know, that he done with trying. He might just give up again.

 

A year without Minhyuk was even worse then you imagined. You sighed as you buried yourself in your book. You were hidden in the comfort of your apartment. You looked out the window that overlooked the small street. You had a few phone calls from Minhyuk when he came back and you played his voicemails every day. 

Little did he know, that you were always keeping track of where BTOB went, where they preformed. Tonight, you were going to watch them preform at MCountdown for a recent comeback. You sighed and stood up. You had to get ready for tonight. 

 

You went to your seat. You were surrounded by people. That made you feel a tad bit better. Suddenly the lights dimmed and everyone started to scream. You just waited. 

As many acts passed, finally it was BTOB. You held your breath as you Minhyuk. You smiled as the song began. You remembered him letting you listen to it before. 

Minhyuk scanned the crowd as he danced with the other members. He saw your face and stared right at you. He noticed how your eyes widen. He just smiled and continued to preform. 

Once the song ended, you rushed out of the building. You felt your heart beat faster and faster. You didn't know why. You felt a hand on your shoulder, turing you around. Your face met a chest and you were hugged tightly. 

"I waited..I waited for so long just to see you again," the voice shakilly said. 

You hugged Minhyuk back. "I'm sorry."

"I'll do a better job of loving you..better than before. I'll love you like you haven't felt any of that pain...I'll promise that I won't be a coward anymore..I'll do all of this..just if you come back," he cried. 

You felt yourself weaken by his words. "I want that.."

 

I'll love you till the sun dies.