only you

of holding your hand and flying forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We have four chinese members.”

Despite that everlasting statement Kris made soon after their debut performance and the fact that majority of the people living in his dorm speak Mandarin, Jongdae has been polishing up his language skills somewhere else.

 

Once comfortably in bed after his schedules and a nice warm yet unwilling shower with Tao, Jongdae searches out his phone with a cheeky and hopeful smile spreading across his face.

“Just ask her out already,” Yixing groans knowingly from across the room with his own phone in his hands. “It’s not like you haven’t been obvious enough.”

With his lips pursed, Jongdae does a little sigh with his thumb hovering over Liyin’s ID on Kakao. “It’s still a bit too early, don’t you think, Hyung?”

Yixing shrugs and jumps onto his bed with a relieved sigh. “I mean either ask her out or find something else to talk about besides “fixing” your Mandarin. You can only do that for so long, ChenChen, especially since you have four Mandarin speaking members. I’m surprised she even fell for it the first time.”

Jongdae shrugs him off and finally opens up his chatroom with Liyin. Despite it being late, he knows she’s still up in her apartment doing some oddly weird ahjumma like things.

“I’m curious though,” Yixing continues after a moment of silence from fiddling with their phones. “What do you like about her? Why Liyin Noona?”

At the same moment Jongdae parted his lips to answer, Liyin replies to his emoji filled “Jiejie” message with a simple hi.

“Everything,” Jongdae replies with a grin and Yixing cringes as they both laugh. In the time EXO has been active, Jongdae has meet an endless amount of beautiful girls and he’s gotten his fair share of celebrity confessions but none of them shook his heart the way his Liyin Jiejie did, they weren’t even close.

 

They usually meet up at the company and linger around between the practice rooms. One great and bad thing about their company is that whatever happens in there, solely stays in there meaning even if the company didn’t agree with their relationships, they would never rat it out. They spend their time talking about nonsense and share their equal complaints about the company and about life as a celebrity but Liyin’s stories never live up to Jongdae’s, in which he’s actually really glad about. It puts him at ease that she doesn’t get mobbed at every airport and followed down ever possible street.

 

Jongdae knows Liyin is a good dancer although she claims to be horrible. For someone who trained with Girls’ Generation and almost became a member, there is no possible way to at dancing and not to mention the possibility that Jongdae may or may not have stalked her old performances on youtube.

“No, I’m going to break my ankle and the company is going to kill you for damaging their precious gem they’ve hidden away in their dungeon for the last three years,” Liyin teases sarcastically as her and Jongdae play a flirtatious game of tag around the practice room. He lunges for her and she dodges aside, making him almost face plant into the wall behind her.

“Hey, I’ve never danced in my entire 20 years of life prior to entering this company,” he points at himself with his eyes set on Liyin from across the room. “So if I can do this, you can too.”

“Why do you want me to dance so bad?” She shoots him a look and Jongdae can feel the blood rushing to his face. “You’re a ert!”

“Yah!” Jongdae gasps with her fit of chuckles filling the room and bouncing off the walls. “I asked you once, just because I’ve never seen you dance before.”

Liyin scowls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter