only one

Ken's Birthday

One night, VIXX schedule was full on that day which they when back late, plus it was Ken birthday so they had a small party at the practice room but Ken kind of down after the party. N notice that Ken was feeling down which he asked ‘Jaehwan-ah what’s wrong?’, Ken who was staring at his phone screen turns toward his hyung and said ‘it’s nothing hyung’, N notice the picture on Ken’s lock screen which he got the idea what was bothering him and said ‘No birthday wish from her I guees’, Ken just nodded because he knew his hyung can tell whenever he was feeling down which N said ‘maybe she accidentally fall asleep before get to wish you. It’s already late you know. I’m sure she didn’t forget’ while smiling to his dongsaeng assuring him that his girlfriend didn’t forgot.

Ken had been dating for the past 6 months with someone he knew before he debuted which he lose contact because she move to another country with her family but on his debuted day she came to congratulate him, he didn’t expect to see her again so they kept in touch until now. About a year ago she move back to Korea to further her studies here which they often went out which they started to develop feeling for each other and decide to date, it was hard for him when he decided to reveal about his relationship to the company who was against the idea but he convince the CEO that he will take full responsibility if anything bad happen because he can’t bear lying to the starlights even though not all of them can accept and support at first but eventually starlights gave their support because they can see his sincerity about the relationship but he never reveal her identity so basically only his family, members and the company knew her.

Ken sigh heavily while saying ‘I text her the whole day but I didn’t get any respond so I kind of worried if something happen to her’ and N said ‘did you try calling her?’ which Ken shook his head and said ‘I don’t get the time to call her. Hyung, do you think manager hyung will give me permission to go to her apartment?’ ‘Just go. I will inform him’ N said. Ken arrived at her apartment which he enter the passcode to enter her home, Ken use to visit her at home so she decided to give him her passcode but when he entered it was so dark which he need to find the light switch by touching the wall near the entrance, when he found it he switch it on and he was surprise because she jump out from behind the couch in the living room and scream ‘Happy birthday oppa!’ while smiling. Ken kind of speechless because he notice the decoration she puts together for his birthday which he just managed to say ‘how did you know I was coming?’ and she smile mischievously while saying ‘with N oppa’s help of course’, he was fooled by his hyung but he just shrug it off his mind and properly thank her and said ‘I thought you didn’t remember’ which she gave him a hug and kiss ‘how can I forget my boyfriend’s birthday’ while making cute face that always makes Ken so happy, he kiss her passionately and stop while looking at her in the eyes and said ‘I’m the luckiest guy in the world to have you as my girlfriend’, she just blushed and pinch his cheek because he looks so cute when he is happy but stop and back away while saying ‘I got one more surprise for you oppa’, she went to the kitchen and bring out a birthday cake while saying ‘make a wish oppa’ which Ken close his eyes and open them again and blow the candles out while saying ‘gomawo~’.

Both of you had a nice dinner which she cooked specially for his birthday but Ken stopped eating when he just realize that her right hand was bandage which he ask ‘what happen?’ looking very worried while caress her hand carefully and she said ‘I kind of burn my hand when I bake the cake but it didn’t hurt much just a little stingy’, ‘you bake the cake? Chincha?’ he asked which she nodded and said ‘I want to make it special for your birthday’ while smiling brightly, he was touch by her efforts to put a special birthday celebration for him even though she was busy with her assessments which he just kiss her hand and thanked her again, he felt like he fall in love with her all over again which she just blushed and they continue eating.

After dinner, they watched a movie together while Ken lying down on the couch which his head was on her laps, without realizing the time you both fell asleep which Ken suddenly woke up by a buzzing of his phone, it was N and he pick up ‘Jaehwan-ah, we will pick you up on our way to the salon, we have schedule remember’ N said which Ken replied ‘ne~ hyung’ and hung up. He turns towards her who was sleeping in a seating position which he smile and carry her carefully to the bed room and cover her with blanket, he freshen up himself which thankfully she still kept his things in placed and went out of the bathroom but before leaving he kissed her temple and said ‘thank you for last night. I love you’, he about to turn around but stopped when heard her saying ‘I love you too oppa’ which he discovered she was awake and said ‘you’re awake’ which she just smile and said ‘have a nice day at work’ which he just nodded and gave her a kissed on the lips and went on his way while she fall back to sleep.