1. First Day

Love yourself, like how I love you.

JungKook P.O.V

 

He woke up early as the sun started to rise. It was one of those days where JungKook was happy to wake up, it was the first day of school after spring break. He stood up and went to the bathroom to wash his face and to brush his teeth. After that he wore his school uniform. "Today is going to be great, I missed the guys", JungKook mumbled. ''JungKook, come down honey. Breakfast is ready", his mother called from downstairs. "Coming", he said as he ran downstairs to the kitchen. "Mhh~ mom it smells nice, what did you cook?'', he asked. "Eggs with Bacon, cheese toast and pancakes sweety", his mother smiled. "Yey~". JungKook sat down and began to eat. "Exited much?", his mother asked, "Yes mom, I didn't saw the guys for 2 weeks". With that he looked at his watch and his eyes widened. "Holy cow! Mom I'm going to be late it is already 7:45, I'll text you when I'm there ok? Love you mom", JungKook said as he tied his shoes, "ok sweety take care", and with that he ran out of the house. He ran all the way, only slowing his speed as he saw the school. He took out his phone and send his mother a quick message. "JUNGKOOKIE", he heard someone scream and saw a boy running to him. "Wha-", JungKook couldn't finish his sentence as the boy invited him into a bone crushing hug. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH KOOKIE", that guy sobbed and JungKook could only sigh as he recognized the voice. It could be no one other than Park Jimin. That short, and big mouthed Park Jimin. "Jimin, you are going to kill poor kookie before we get the chance to hug him", Jin said as he tried to get JungKook out of Jimins grip. "NO..NO! KOOKIE DON'T LEAVE ME", Jimin cried and hugged him tighter. "ChimChim seriously.. Let him go", J-Hope said as he approached the whining guy. "But..Hobi-Hyung..", Jimin whined. "Don't 'but' me Jimin. We all missed him", Hoseok said as he grabbed his boyfriends arm which was around JungKooks shoulder. Sulking Jimin let JungKook go. "Long time no see buddy", greeted someone from behind JungKook. As he turned around he saw Suga waving. "Hyung", JungKook said and smiled. "Gosh kiddo we missed you", said Hoseok and everyone hugged JungKook, except Jimin who was still sulking. "I missed you too", laughed JungKook. 

~Ding Dong~ 

The bell rang and everyone parted their ways going to their classrooms. "See ya later guys", Hoseok said, "No Jimin you can't go to class with kookie", was all the others heard as Hoseok and Jimin walked away. "Well we should go too", said Jin to Suga," yeah, NamJoon is probably waiting for us". "Bye hyungs", waved JungKook goodbye. "See ya". JungKook turned around and walked to his class which was only a few classes away. As he entered the room everyone was chatting and laughing. He sat at his usual place at the window. Everyone's chat died down as the teacher came in. "Everybody sit down please", Mrs. Jia said, "I'm going to introduce you to your new classmate. He just came to busan yesterday. Please introduce yourself Mr. Kim". Just as Mrs. Jia finished her sentence a brown haired boy with big eyes, thick eyeliner and a lolipop in his mouth came in. "TaeHyung", he said,"Kim TaeHyung, but for you it's V. Understood?". Everyone nooded. Some girls giggled while other boys talked about how they'd like to look like that. "Ok Mr. Kim, please sit beside Mr. Joen...Mr. Joen please rise your hand". JungKook raised his hand slowly, unsure what the reaction would be. Soon V and JongKook's eyes met. 'Wow...so handsome' JungKook thought.

 

TaeHyung P.O.V

V walked to the empty seat beside JungKook and sat down. "Hello", V heard someone saying. He turned to his left and saw a smiling guy reaching his hand out. "I'm JungKook. Joen JungKook, nice to meet you". V just scoffed and turned his head to the bord, seeing JungKook slightly frowning from the side. Not knowing that that guy swore to befriend him in right that moment.

 

JungKook P.O.V

'Why isn't he answering' JungKook thought. 'Does he not like me' he asked himself as he frowned slightly. 'Maybe he is just not ready to befriend someone yet, he is new here..yes that should be the reason' he nod to himself 'but I'm going to befriend him, we are going to be best friends' he swore. And with that he turned to the bord and took notes with a satisfied smile.

 

 

A/n : well here is the first chapter...I hope its not tooo crappy but..nothing came into my mind and I'm sorry that its so short. I'll try to make the chapters longer..

 

Thanks for subscribing and just reading this. It means really much for me..

Well..that was it..

 

Love and more fandom to all of you

Beri~