||FINAL||

ChanBaek's Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

++++++++++++++++++++

Baekhyun just left the SMent Building alone. s forgot him maybe because they are too many but he doesn’t understand why it is him. He is the noisiest member of the group and it would be noticeable if he is not around so how does it happen?

Baekhyun had decided to not to think it anymore because it has already happened though he is still piss especially to Chanyeol. How does his Boyfriend forget him?  Plus the fact that he still hasn’t received any calls or messages from the boy made him angrier.

He decided to roam around in the city first before going to their dorm to have a peace of mind. As he walks, his feet brought him in a slightly abandoned building without him knowing.

When he came back to his senses (thinking of some things to make his self calm) and finally realized where he is he decided to leave the place but suddenly a sound of a crying baby is heard and an angry shouting voice of a girl.

“LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU LITTLE !”

“AND YOU’RE TRYING TO DO THAT AGAIN? HUH?”

“YOU’RE STILL A BABY YET YOU ALREADY HAVE SOME HORNS IN YOUR HEAD YOU TRASH!”

Baekhyun made his way to where the voice is coming in feeling intrigued about it. And was shocked of what he saw. He forgot about the reason of why is he piss a while ago because now he is mad to this girl or mother who is abusing the innocent baby.

He doesn’t know what to do. Should he film it as evidence or leave and don’t mind because it’s not his business. But Baekhyun has a heart. There’s no way that he’ll leave without making the baby stop crying.

“I SHOULD HAVE ABORTED YOU! YOU’RE THE REASON OF WHY MY LIFE IS A MESS RIGHT NOW! YOU’RE FATHER LEFT ME BECAUSE OF YOU!”

Baekhyun’s blood risen in what he just heard.

‘Don’t even deny the fact that you love the reason of how your baby is made.’

‘It’s not the baby’s fault that you didn’t use some protection…’

‘How heartless are you to say that to him? He is just an innocent product of your clumsiness.’

 

Baekhyun thought. He really wants to make an appearance already and stop the mother from doing that.

 

But the ‘mother’ seems like still not contented of shouting to her baby and started to hit and kick the innocent boy. And that action made Baekhyun’s blood boil more. He breathes in and out to calm his self but that didn’t help at all. This madness will not end until he made his move to the mother.

 

“Miss.”

“WHAT?”

 

“You’re shouting at me? Do you want me to show the video of you hitting your own son the police officers?” Baekhyun said with an angry voice. Yes. He filmed it.

 

“WHY ARE YOU MINDING SOMEONE’S BUSINESS?” The girl asked with an irritated tone.

 

“I am just concern to that innocent boy of yours…”

 

“You can have him if you want.”

 

The conversation temporarily stopped when Baekhyun’s phone started to ring. It’s Chanyeol who’s calling.

 

“Yeol?” Baekhyun asked. Finally the boy called him, a little bit wrong timing but at least.

 

“You stay there. We’re not done yet.” Baekhyun sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter