Kiss on The Cheek

Hurt

   Yoojung awake because she heard some noise in the kitchen.She go to kitchen and check if something's there.She rub her eyes and see Baekhyun is making a breakfast."What are you doing? You're supposed to be rest." Baekhyun heard her and turn to look at her."Oh,you're awake.Sorry for making the noise.Nah..I'm fine." He said beamingly.A small smile appear on her face.

   "Let's have our breakfast." They're sitting across each other and start eating."I don't know that you can cook well." He just smile.He realize that she look so happy that he can see her eyes are twinkling."But,you should rest because you're still sick." She insist him to take a rest because she doesn't want him to be bother because of her.He gave up on her and let her do almost everything.

   She placed her palm on his forehead to check his temperature one more time and it seems like it's getting better."That's because you're here." Her heart suddenly flutter and her cheek turns red.

  "I..I think I need to go now." He grab her arm and give her a light kiss on her left cheek."Text me when you're home." She nod and leave his house.

   She walk with a smile on her face.He just kissed her on her cheek.Her heart still pounding and it feels like today is her day.While on the other hand,Baekhyun is more than happy.He made it.He's been dying to kiss her although it wasn't on the lip but he still satisfied with it.

   "The heat is gone.Thanks to you.."


Sorry just a short update today..Will update tomorrow