Final

Weird Human

 

 

 

 

Shake and beg.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol always thought that Yixing came from Planet Weird but meeting Luhan made him wonder if the older was a descendant of Planet Weirder.

 

His first impression of Luhan is the word, cute followed by the phrases, I want to pocket him and take him home! but—there is a but. The only thing that hinders him from turning his sour ideas into reality is that Luhan speaks… so… rude… that he riled Baekhyun up the wall right after introduction.

 

“Hi! I’m Byun Baekhyun! Nice to meet you, Luhan-ssi,” Chanyeol’s best friend cheerfully bowed, wide smile blinding, complete set of pearly whites in display.

 

Luhan returned his smile twice blinding, twice cuter, and twice prettier. “Nice to meet you too, pipsqueak.” There is a car brake there. Oops. He was smiling at Baekhyun sweetly, eyes in crescents but Chanyeol is pulling Baekhyun away from the older before he  could lay a finger on Luhan’s face.

 

The same thing happened with Kris, Hi, I like your necklace but it doesn’t suit you, you are so ing ugly, and he said it with the same sweet smile and cute tilting of his head to the side. Chanyeol, again, hauled Kris back before he could dislocate Luhan’s jaws.

 

Not everyone can tolerate Luhan’s mouth, Chanyeol’s friends are good example of that. He didn’t invite Luhan again to their group dinner after almost calling Kim Minseok, fatty, which is the tabooest taboo word that ever existed in Minseok’s dictionary. No one calls him fat but the Chinese has the guts to.

 

Luhan gaped at Kyungsoo, eyes wide in amazement it practically twinkles. Chanyeol was ultra-nervous because this is Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo knows deadly techniques. He will strangle Luhan in split second, “Wow, Chanyeollie, is he a human owl?” Kyungsoo’s brow twitched, “His eyes are toooooooo big—asdfgindmhmhmhmhmhmhmh”

 

“He hehe hehehehe, we’ve got to get going, BYE!” they’ve got to get going because Chanyeol is going to get himself killed.

 

Anyway, there are some guide questions to knowing why Chanyeol is defending Luhan against his probable hospitalization.

 

First, who is Luhan?

 

Where did he come from?

 

Why is he attempting a suicide?

 

Why is he sleeping with Chanyeol?

 

Why are they kissing?

 

“I told you,” Chanyeol nosed a column of Luhan’s throat, tongue peeking out to give a tentative , “I don’t like you bad mouthing my friends.” He dipped down to bruise the milky skin. Luhan arched his back, lithe fingers scrapping Chanyeol’s scalp. Brown locks so soft under his palm, Luhan moaned, Chanyeol’s thighs brushes against his limp member. They got home with tongues shoved down each other’s throat.

 

The taller’s big hands twirled Luhan’s s, hard from arousal. Luhan released a strangled whine, eyes tightly shut close, mouth parted open. Chanyeol bit his collar bones before swirling his tongue along the juncture. “I… hmmm, you said you’ll punish me…” Chanyeol run his lips through Luhan’s upper bow, tasting the strawberry lip balm Luhan used earlier. Luhan has a mannerism of talking ill with people, he curses at them with straight smile, bad-mouth’s them with crinkling eyes and pretty face. He even got into trouble with his family when he called his grandmother a senile with loose skin. Only Chanyeol can tolerate his mouth—because it means he could the older against the wall.

 

Oh yeah? Chanyeol moaned when Luhan ruts his hips up, bare rubbing against Chanyeol’s inner thighs. “So you really want to get punished?” he pulled away to stare at Luhan’s flushed state. He looks so defiled, so disheveled, so dirty and so ethereal all at once. The older yanked him down for a kiss, hips slowly rubbing the pulsating length against the hot flesh.

 

“When I say, Chanyeol, you have the same level of intelligence with Labrador, it means me on the floor.” Chanyeol growled at him, long legs straddling Luhan effectively, he devoured the older, plush lips in the hardened nubs. He swirled his tongue, with every flick of his skillful muscle, Luhan chokes a sob. The older carded his fingers on Chanyeol’s hair. Chanyeol bit Luhan’s that made the older curse, , that was hot, Yeollie.

 

Luhan pushed himself up, skin sweaty and red. Chanyeol’s lips are still attached to his chest. “When I say,” Luhan chokes a moan, “Chanyeol, your friends are equally as dumb as you are, it means—ngh—f-f-—I’ll ride you fast and hard,”

 

The older slipped his fingers down and fisted Chanyeol’s hard , tugging it slowly from base to the slit, palming the tip slowly. Pre-come pooling out in beads, Luhan wants to taste it. Chanyeol smashed his lips against Luhan’s mouth, teeth clashing, tongue working its way inside to taste Luhan’s cavern. Holy damn. They kissed hard as they reposition themselves, Luhan sitting on top of Chanyeol’s , crack housing the big and long member. He subtly wiggled his to feel Chanyeol pressed against him. “When I say, You look like dumbo, it’s my code for a ” Chanyeol smiled, Luhan smiled at him too, mischievously.

 

Sometimes, Luhan’s unfathomable choices of words have good use too especially at making Chanyeol moan in pleasure.

 

 

--
balalalala~