O3O

Arrogant Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was raise in poor family. Well they not my real family. I have two little brother and sister. I never knew my real parent just that I knew that I was unwanted by my real parent. And recently I just turn 19 so I need to go work and support my family income. My dad was the only one who works and my mom was a full time housewife, my dongsaeng still in school and me? I quit school since my parent can’t afford it.

 

So I started to work as a maid. Inside a mansion belong to a billionaire. The director is a womanizer; He got married to 6 women then divorces them when the second or the third child was born. Well I always saw the head butler talk to him. And he a funny guy despite his look. And he always wants to be entertain.

 

He has 12 sons. No daughter.

His sons are quite popular for their behaviour and they look. They don’t look that handsome to me. The face I use to see around the street the different just their status. Girl (include maid) dreaming about married to them and fluffy-fluffy-fluffy.

 

But they are arrogant bastard. I don’t know who make the rule but they just . Rule number 1, don’t talk to the maid or give anything to them or receive anything. Just simple but .

 

But who care? I don’t but the other do. I working here since I need the money, not because of boys. The salary was quite high since almost every day maids and butler stop working or just quit, because of the director sons.

 

First, the most dangerous one The Oh brother Sehun and Luhan, despite they angel look or they handsome look their personalities are like devil. Their words are mean and so irritated. They very mean to the maid. And just can make the maid quit right away like kicking a ball. Just avoid seeing them.But it hard because mostly maid don't avoid them but try to gain they attention and ended up going home

 

Second are the Do brother. They have different personalities but they have the same issue. Anger issue, just don’t make them mad or you quit in a second. The eldest one is Kyungsoo he may be quite and innocent because his doe eyes but one he mad he like a beast. Kai or Jongin is the opposite he just a player like his dad but he not that bad, but he play around with maid and make them think they special and they end up quit because embarrass because he going to tease you.

 

Next is the, the Wu Zi brother. They quite but they stare are killing. One they talk  you finishes, they very quite but.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter