Prologue - Nice guy meets the girl of his dream

Nice Guy


"Watch where you going nerd!" The tall man yelled at him when he bumped at him causing his books to fall on the ground.

Great! What a great start! He thought. The bell rang causing the people around him to run off their classrooms. I'm late!

He is known to be the nerd of the campus. He is not really nerd, he just happened to be smart, dependable man - that's why the professors love to always ask for his help and NICE... Well yes I am a nerd. Is there a problem with that?

He was about to pick up the last book on the ground when somebody picked it up for him. 

"Here" A long haired girl with a beautiful smile handed the book to him. 

"Ah.. Thanks." He can't help but to stare. A Goddess! I haven't seen this beautiful girl before.

"No problem.." the girl was about to go when she remembered something.

"Ah right! Can I ask you something?" The girl asked with hesitation.

"Su.. sure.." He stuttered. 

"Uhmm.. do you know where's room no. 7?" She asked while looking at the registration form.

Oh.. she's new here... that explains it.. Ah wait room no. 7? "Room no. 7?" he asked

She nodded, "Yes, room no. 7"

We are in the same class. A great start indeed. I would be able to know her name. and even be friends with her. I am so lucky. I must know her---

“Excuse me?  Hello?” The girl’s hand brought him back to the present. She waved her hand in front of his face in order for him to see her.

“Ah yes yes.. I know where it is. In fact, I am heading towards it.” He answered while mentally slapping his face.

Her face brightened up. “Really? Mind if I come with you?”

“No no..” He said then they started walking.

“Oh I haven’t introduced myself.” She stopped from walking then, placed her right hand in front of him.

“I’m Areum. Lee Areum” she smiled.

Oh.. her name is as beautiful as her.

He grabbed her hand and shook it. “I’m Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu.”

“Nice meeting you Kim Sunggyu.” She said while smiling at him.

His heart pounded really fast. It was like the time stopped that he didn’t realize that he was holding her hand for so long.

“Ahem.” She coughed awkwardly to bring him back again from his reverie.

“My hand...” she stated shyly that made him to let go of her hand quickly.

“Sorry about that.” He answered awkwardly.

They walked again to their room. The professor was already discussing the lesson when they arrived. The professor introduced her to the class and told her to sit on the vacant chair beside Sunggyu.

She smiled at him when she sat down that caused him to smile also. At that time, he still did not know what’s happening to him. He didn’t know why his heart beats rapidly when he’s with her. He didn’t know why he’s addicted to her smile. He didn’t know why he loved to stay with her after school to tutor him every time she is almost failing the exam. He didn’t know the answer. But one day his dumb friend, gave him the answer he didn’t expect.

“You’re in love with her nerd!”

LOVE?



Well yes that's the prologue... how was it? please comment down any suggestion, correction or reaction below... thanks for reading... ^_^