6th

30 ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6th

 

[Chanyeol's POV]

I woke up fairly early today. I glanced at my clock and it's already 8:45am and immediately went to my bathroom to do my morning routine before knocking and waking Kris hyung up. Here in EXO's dorm, we have set a rule that whoever woke up first in their floor should wake up the one occupying the room in front. Wearing a Hood by Air sweater, ripped jeans and my house slipper I went out of my room and casually walked to Kris hyung's room. The actual room is neat and tidy like you won't see any specs of dust or spider webs but what caught my attention is the unusual figure sleeping on top of Kris hyung.

A small figure of a girl sleeping peacefully beside Kris hyung, her head is on top of Kris hyung's chest and her hair is covering her entire back. I frowned at the sight, I never new that Kris hyung had a girlfriend and more likely what time did she come here. I watched attentively, contemplating if I should wake Kris hyung up or not but before I coould walked out of the room, the girl is starting to stir in her sleep and her hair fell to her side revealing her whilte milky bare skin. 

I gasped as I realize that the girl is and I had accidentally saw her body. I blushed and quickly turn to face Kris hyung's wall. "Good morning?" I heard her say and I flinched. 

Her voice is so sweet and innocent at the same time. I fought the urge to look back because I don't want to see Kris hyung's girlfriend in such state. "Err.. Good morning. I was actually going to wake hyung up but-" I frowned. "Can you wake him up for me? I'll be waiting downstairs." After passing my duties to her, I scampered quickly and closed the door with force. Walking through the hallways, I stepped down on one of the stairs and I swear, I heard Kris hyung's voice."Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Who are y@!#!@$!%"

"What did he say exactly?" I said to myself and shook my head. Well, that's hyung for us. He sometimes talk gibberish which we don't know why. It seems like Kris hyung was not aware that his girlfriend was in his room in her birthday suit.

"Why does your face like that? You're getting uglier stop grinning." Baekhyun said an threw the wet towel in my face which I quickly catch mid air and thrown it back to him. The towel landed on his face as I threw it quite hard and he did not catch it well. I laughed. "Shut up Bacon or I'll snatch your eyeliners away."

"Don't you dare park yoda!"

I take the seat next to Suho hyung and flickered Chen's ear to annoy him. "Did you know that Kris hyung has a girlfriend?" I asked which they all laughed at me. "Are you insane? How can that happen? He dislike girls especially the loud ones. I bet he'll live forever single." Baekhyun retaliate.

"I haven't heard such thing."

Chen smacked my head, "Stop lying." 

"Are you drunk?" Xiumin hyung said and squinted his eyes on me. I suddenly felt angry at their reactions, they thought I was joking but I am not. I pursed my lips and rolled my eyes. Whatever I don't care if they don't believe me they will say sorry to me later when they saw the girl.

Our conversation in the kitchen was cut short because of a frantic Kris hyung running to us like a lunaticwho had lost his mind. We all looked at him in shock as he never, ever go out of his room without fixing himself. Today was the first time he went out of his room with his bed hair and pajama. "I.. SHE.. WE.. EGG...."

At the same time inside the Chinese giant's bedroom, Kris did not like the heavy feeling on top of his chest. His tightly closed eyes snapped open when he felt something brushed his little kris. The sight of a white milky arms and legs was entangled in his body greeted him. He gasped in horror as Kris suddenly bolted upwards waking the unknown person beside him. "WHO ARE YOOOOOOOOU?!" He asked loudly. 

The girl looked at Kris with confusion and sat on the bed with her ness, the view of her body made Kris ran to his closet and threw his t-shirt to her to wear but the girl only looked at the fabric with curious gaze. "Don't look at it, wear it!" Kris said before closing his eyes. 

"What is this?" She asked and just like Chanyeol, Kris fought the feeling to look at her. "It's a shirt, now wear it." 

"But how?" Hearing her say those words make Kris' mouth hanging. "How in a world does a person like you didn't know how to wear a shirt?!" He asked in disbelief. "Unless you came inside that gigantic egg." Then that hits him, the egg in the corner of his room is shattered into pieces. "What the fucccck!!" He yelled and run out to the kitchen where he heard his friends' voices are. 

Kris arrived at the kitchen with his unfixed self, few of his friends are now awake. Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at him like he had grown another two heads but that was not his problem. Kris had been in a panic state in the past few days. "I.. SHE.. WE.. EGG.."

"Huh? Are you dreaming again Kris?" Xiumin said and helped him sit down before Chen pass him a cold glass of water. "No.. no.. I'm not dreaming. The egg.."

"Good morning" Kris flinched at the voice. The other guys except Chanyeol looked like someone have blown their minds. "Good morning too." Chanyeol replied in a friendly manner, he then assisted the girl to seat beside Kris who made the latter change seat further away from her. Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter