EXO's Summer Dream

KPop Applications

name: Song Yoomi
d.o.b: March 23rd 1995.
plotline name: The talkative one.
nationality: South Korean
location: Seoul, South Korean (Used to live in Incheon)
age: 19
love interest: EXO's Sehun


 

personality: don't worry this box has overflow. type as long as you want, but keep it detailed. (minimum of 1 paragraph)                                                                                               Yoomi has the personality of a person you want to be around, not for too long though. She always has something to say and is often described as opinionated and talkative by friends. Yoomi has the nickname 'Sunshine' as she always smiles and always shows her nurturing, happy side especially to her little sister Sohee. She's a very carefree person, who never fails to make you laugh and have a good time no matter the situation. As ambitious as she is, Yoomi can also be serious. When one of her friend's gets hurt she uses that opinionated trait, and gets defensive about them.                                                                                                              She very rarely gets angry, but does have a tendancy to missunderstand what people say or mean which can flare arguements, so yeah watch what you say because Yoomi slays for a living.
ulzzang name: Jung Minhee
ulzzang links: http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/6199967/600full-jung-min-hee.jpg                                                                                                 http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2cVQxEwZYMk/T4Zp41I7uGI/AAAAAAAAAI0/yMt5I8FlVSs/s1600/tumblr_loijm2tIgs1qk8q8ho1_1280.png                                                                                                                                                         http://data1.whicdn.com/images/73767451/superthumb.jpg                                                     
why did you choose her?:                                                        I chose Minhee to play Yoomi because to me, she looked quite cute and is a way mischevious. This is good as I pictured Yoomi to be quite a prankster as well, but also have a cute and cool side to her. I searched around for somebody suitable and when looking at Minhee, she was perfect.



 
history: write your past here FYI SOHEE IS NOW 11                As a child Yoomi grew up with her little sister, Sohee, and her parents. Yoomi's Mum and Dad were both busy as they were lawyers, so the Song kids didn't have many memories with them. This upset Yoomi and Sohee, so Yoomi decided that she would try and take after her sisters dream mother. Sohee's dream Mother would be kind, considerate, happy and would always talk and play with her. At first this was a challenge as Yoomi wasn't super talkative and didn't know what to talk about, especially with a young kid, but she managed. For a large part of her childhood she was a 'mother' to her sister, and over the years she became bubbly just like her role. At school, she became more creative and opened up a lot more, I guess she had Sohee to thank for that. Now she's studying fashion design in school (university) and excelling the subject with flying scores.                                           
love interest:Sehun
age:20, April 12th 1994.
why did you choose him?: I chose Sehun because for starters he's my bias, and secondly because as the cute, but handsome, playful maknae he is I thought he would be good with the talkative plotline. I personally believe that these two would be very cute together as I picture them as the happy couple<3                                                               PS: I would just like to say that in this, if chosen, can Sehun be charming and use aegyo as joke, so he has a masculine side as well and he's not a kid all the time. Thanks:)



relationship: Close friend's
how did you meet?: They both met at a park. Sehun and his friends were playing with some dogs, a dog toy was thrown and it landed near the bench where Yoomi was sitting. A poodle came running over and got the chew toy, but didn't move. It sat staring at Yoomi, before going to stiff around her. She was looking around for the owner of the dog, when two boys came. One of the boys, followed by other dogs went to go grab the poodle while the other apologized to Yoomi. She accepted the apology and went back to her book, but noticed 5 minutes later that the two boys were still there, and that there was a little poodle sitting next to her on the bench. The two boys striked up a conversation with Yoomi while she held the little dog cradled on her lap, she was happy talking with the two boys, but got interupted by a call from her sister.  She apologized and moved the now sleeping dog into the brown haired boys arms. As she was leaving, the blonde guy walked up to her and gave her a piece of paper and said a simple sentence "The cafe over there tomorrow? I'm Sehun by the way". I guess thats how it all started.

family;

mother || Alive
Not close at all, she was always busy with work and whenever they did talk it was normally about her boss coming over or regarding Yoomi's school grades.

father || Alive
how close are you with him: Out of him and Yoomi's mother, her and her father were the closest. While they didn't see each other often either, her father tried to help her when she needed it. 

siblings || Sister (Sohee/Girl/11)
how close are you with him/her?: Sohee and Yoomi are extremley close. Ever since a young age, Yoomi had always been there for her. For this reason they have a great friendship/sibling-ship.

why should you be included in the story?: To be 100% honest,                                                                                                     I have no idea why I, in particular, should be involved but I have a few reasons I guess. Well for starters, wouldn't it be hella fun to communicate with fellow EXO L', and I ain't bragging but I'm a pretty big fangirl so you could probably make a good friendship with me<3                                           Secondly, I've looked at a lot of EXO Apply fics on both this account and my other one, I don't usually like the plots but this one I really do like and would adore to participate in. This is a really great idea, I'm excited to see how it turns out whether I'm in it or not.                      

comments and suggestions?:                                                Before Sehun and Yoomi date could you do a scene where Yoomi show's him her designs and says she's making male clothing for a project. Due to her doing male clothing, Yoomi would ask to measure Sehun so she could get accurate proportions (Arms, legs, shoulders, body width etc)


flaws of your character:                                                              Though Yoomi seems like a perfect rolemodel she does, like previosuly mentioned, misunderstand things that people say. So the way you say your sentence or the way you act towards her could make her worry and be curious. Also Yoomi can get stressed when she finds something difficult or challenging. 

back up love interest: EXO's Xiumin
 back up ulzzang: Byun Ji Young


links for the back up ulzzang:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvmv9abatr1qbfxrwo1_500.png                                                                                                                                                                                           http://s909.photobucket.com/user/RiisaRiisa/media/Byun%20Ji%20young/ByunJiYoung55.jpg.html                                                                                                                                     http://upic.me/i/0h/filwn.jpg