Goodbye

The Last Goodbye

Everything was fine until that day............

***

Kim Haeri was on her way to the hospital. She was a third year resident at Myunggok Hospital University.

Everything was under control. Being a doctor was what she had dream on. Treated people was what she love to do.

She had everything. 

A job,

a lovely parents,

a good sister-in-law

and finally the most treasure thing was her perfent brother.

"Dr.Kim?"

"Yes" *turn around*

"This is the envolope that you're asking for" *giving it to haeri*.

"Thank You" *smiled bitterly*

After the nurse went away, Haeri make her steppted into her locker room. Sitting in front her locker, she slowly opened the envolope.

While reading the contains, tears started to wet her face. 'What I'am goona to do now?' *silently cried*

***

"please"

"excuse me"  *run*

"Sorry", *ouch..its hurt*

Haeri ran outside from the hospital, searching for her key, she quickly get in and drove away from the hospital.

"please, don't let the devil kill me for being late for his birthday" *looking at the clock*

The Devil that was mentioned was her only brother, Kim Jaejoong. 

Today was his birthday. He was having a small party in his house. He invited Haeri since she was his only little sister he have.

***

After a while, she finally arrived at her brother's house. 

Ringing the bell, a little boy came out and hugged her leg

"Auntie, I miss you".. Haeri smiled and bend down to carry the boy.

"Aigoo, I'm glad this handsome Jaeryong missing me", *tickling jaeryong's body*

"Auntie miss you too" *Kiss his chubby cheek*

"oh.. You're here", a woman out while carrying a baby in her arm, greeted Haeri with her trademark smile.

"Unnie, I miss you" she walked and kiss her sister-in-law cheeck.

But she didn't miss the chance to pinch her new niece.

"Hello princess.. Aigoo so cute" Haeri kissed the baby's cheek.

"Yah!! How come you only hug and kiss my family while you're being late fo my birthday??!"

Kim Jaeoong came out with his hands on his hip.

Haeri looked up and stuck out her tounge. Slowly she walked into her brother's embrace.

"Happy Birthday, Foolish Devil", she hugged Jaejoong. Suddenly the urge to cry came to her face. 

Quickly, she put her face onto her brother's flat chest.

"Thank You for being my brother",

"I love you Kim Jaejoong," she whispered.

***

Kim Jaejoong soften at the sight where his only baby girl was trying to contol her tears. Slowly, he tightly hugged her back at let Haeri cried.

Saemi just smiled seeing the sight of the sibling were hugging each other. 

Other time, they would fight like cat and dog but other time, they will acted like a lovey dovey couple.

She, sometime got jealous about the siblings relationship between her husband and her sister-in-law but not that kind of jealousy.

It is because she was the only daughter in her family. But after her father married again after her mom passed away, she finally got a sister.

But, of course like the cinderella's stroy, the step sister and mother were hating her to the core.

But, luckily after she married to Jaejoong, she have Haeri who love her like her own family.

***

A few weeks later.....

***

Haeri started to have a bad headache.

Sometime, she will lost her her vision but after back her vision came back. 

Day by days, the headache started to get serious.

She would vommited back what she had been eaten.

Her weight started to lose, her chubby face started to fade and her eyebang started to show up.

Heari locked herself in her room.

She already gave her chief her resignation letter. 

Nobody know where was she now accept herself.

***

Jaejoon on the other side, started to get worried about his sister. 

No news from her since they had a big fight at their parents house.

He knew her sister already stopped working at the hospital since his friend, Junsu called him a days ago, asking the reason why Haeri gave him the resignation letter.

He tried to call her a lot of time but none of the calls were answered by Haeri.

He regreted for what he said had said to Haeri...

#Flashback

"What all this about Kim Haeri??"

"Answer me!!!"

Jaejoong threw an envolope right onto her face.

Haeri opened it and saw her  picture with three different guys on a bed in the hotel.

She closed and cried.

She regconinized their face. The faces who brought her nightmare everynight until she made the decision to finish her study Korea and not in Japan.

After she came back, she though everthing was okay until one day she started to vomit and having headsche.

Being a doctor, she already ready herself for the consequence but for a conformation, she took a few test in secret.

When the test came out, she thought of being away from her family until she was giving birth the baby, but something bad happend more than what she was expected.

She was not pregnant but she was having a tumor in her head. That was the reason why she always having the headache and vomitted.

At the other side, she was glad that she was not pregnant with any of their child but on the other side, how will she keep this things secret since the side effect started to show up frequently.

How will she tell her family?

But before she could plotted anything, a huge problem arrived.

"Who are they?"

""How could you do that?!" Jaejoong pointed at the picture.

Shaking his head "What a ty sister I am having here", he looked at Haeri with disgusted look.

"op--oppa" 

"Please let me explain" Haeri attempt to explain the the real situation to her brother.

"I think you don;t have to cover up anymore "

"Everything is over"

"Everyone here now know already who you are actually",

a girl with a blonded hair came from the up stairs.

"Saerum", she glared.

Saerum smirked and threw away all Haeri's things.

Haeri widen her eyes when she saw her family picture during her garduation day was broken.

Sunddenly, a pang of headache hit her head, her vision started to get blurred.

Shaking her head, she gathered all her strenght, she marched toward Saerum

"How could--"

#PAP

A slap was heard. Haeri clossed her eyes when she felt a familiar warm hand reached her face.

Their parents just look away, hating the view what they were looking at.

"Don't ever try to hurt my sister" Jaejoong pushed Haeri away.

Haeri cried in pain when her head knocked the wall behind her.

She looked up and saw, he only brother, who vow to protect her from any danger is now protecting  the girl who actually came into their life and tried to mees everything up.

It pained her more seeing her parents gave her a betrayed look.

"Omma......."

"Appa...."

Saerum walked in fornt of Haeri and pushed her away.

"Go away..."

"There are not your parents anymore" Saerum shouted.

For a while, Jaejoong heart hurt seeing his sister was being treated like that but everything faded when the angred took over him.

He gathered all Haeri's things and and threw it outside the house.

Haeri was dragged by Saerum,

"Go AWAY!!!"

"Don't ever show you tly face here anymore" Saerum laughed and smirked evily 'Mission Complete' and walked into the house.

Haeri looked up and saw her brother was looking at her with so much hatred.

"Oppa" she whispered.

 "I'm not your oppa anymore", Haeri widen her eyes with the statement that was made by her brother.

"I don't have a sister who was actually a "

"Please go away"

"I didn't want to see your face anymore"

And before he clossed the door

"and don't even dare to show up in front of my parents anymore. You will make them sick after seeing your face", with that, Jaejoong closed the door.

Haeri chuckled and wiped her tears aways when she felt rain started to pour.

She looked up at the sky 'Please god, make this pain go away'

#End of Flashback

***

Today was her parents anniversery and also her mom birthday.

Just like the other years, the family will celebrate it together.

Haeri really missed her parent amd her brother so much.

Since she still have the ability to see, she wanted to see her family one more time before she lost it totally.

***

She came out from her car. Her face was paled, no light was seen in her face.

Taking a deep breathe, she slowly opened the gate and went at the backyard where they were always hanging out together.

Finally, Haeri got to see the sight of her family who she missed so much.

"Wow...Look who are visiting us at this time?" Saerum voice make all head turn toward Haeri who saw standing ust beside Saerum.

"Hahahaha..."

"How dare you show up your face again in front of us??!!"

Saerum slapped her face. 

Jaejoong came and pulled Saerum away. Smilling at Saerum and asked him to get the cake in the house.

He looked back at Haeri who just in front of him. After a deep sighed, "I already warning you right?"

"Don't ever come back and show up face in front of us anymore!"

"We don't need you here anymore."

"For us, you're already died", Jaejoong close her, not want to see his sister's face. 

At first when he saw her, he want to run up and hugged her, telling her that he was sorried and how much he was regreted but the memories seeing her slept with different men make him wanted to push Haeri away.

Haeri blinked her tears aways and smiled weakly, 

"I'm sorry if I my visit make you and your family uncomfortable with me."

"I just come to say congratulation for Mr. and Mrs. Kim for their 40 anniversery and also Happy Birthday to Mrs. Kim",

years slipped down but Haeri quickly wiped away.

Sunddenly, a black view came and greeted Heari's view. Quickly she shook her head and blinked, she looked up and saw her brother or now we should call him Mr. Kim Jaejoong,

"I will not going to disturb your family anymore Kim Jaejoong-shii" she smiled weakly before she turned around.

Before she walked away...

"You don't have to worry anymore" 

'God..please make them strong when the time arrive'

"This will be my last visit"

'Thank You god. For Giving me a perfect life until now'

"Goodbye"

'If I have to die now, I will go with ease'..

***

Haeri was driving her car...

Tears...Tears...Tears... 

Wetting all her pale face, blurring more her vision.

Finally, Haeri stopped her car because of the traffic. 

She looked around and saw a familiar view, smiling at herself, she remebered the memories about her and her brother were bickering in the car after Haeri suggested to him about her planned on getting a car lisence.

"I miss that foolish devil very mush"

Haeri placed her hand on a necklace that was given by Jaejoong on her 20th birthday.

Jaejoong make a surprise by visiting her at Japan when she still in her college.

"Thank You Oppa"

"Thank You for everything", looked at the traffic light, the colour change into green. She pressed the pedal and drove away.

***
Sunddenly, a loud hond was heard.

Everything was in blinked.

A white car was hit by a lorry.

The car was crashed and was threw under the lorry's body.

The driver was still alive but she was pressed between the car's body and the lorry.

***

A lot of people came and tried to do something.

Calling the ambulance.......

Calling the police.....

Everthing were starting to fade away from her view until

"Auntie Haeri!!!!"

"What are you doing under there??!!"

A familiar voice make her came back into sense.

She tried to focus her vision and then she saw her favourite nephew was tried to walk towards her but was stopped by the strangers.

***

Saemi was still in shocked after seeing a live accident happend in front of her. But what make her more shocked was to see the victim.

Tears started to roll down when both of their eyes met.

"Unnie.." Haeri tried to came out but but her body was stucked.

Saemi asked some strangers beside her to hold her baby and make her way to her favourite sis-in-law. 

"Haemi-ah"

"What happend?"

Haemi just smiled.......

Her vision started to faded away.

When Saemi saw Haeri started to lose conscious, she tried asking for some help.......

***

#RINGRING

"Hello.."

"Appa"

"Hey son, where your mom?"

"Mom?"

"She is with auntie"

*silent............

"What about the noises? Where are you?"

"We are at in front of your compony"

"Mom is trying to help auntie"

*Jaejoong started having a weird feeling*

"Why would mom help the auntie"

"Auntie was bleeding too much and........tut----"

"Hello...."

Hello.."

"!"

***

Luckily, his office just a few minutes from his house.

When he arrived, he saw many people around gathered  at one place.

He make his stepped fast and finally he got to saw his wife was dragged away from the car.

"Miss..We have to back out fom thie area",

"No! NO! I won't go anywhere...!!"

"Please miss.... There are some leak fuel around this area."

"It will cause a explosion"

Jaejoong ran and dragged his wife away when he heard about the explosion warning

"ARE YOU LOSING YOUR MIND KIM SAEMI??!!!"

"WHAT ARE TRYING TO DO?"

Jaejoong shouted and shook his wife.

"ARE YOU INSANE?!" Saemi looked at her husband

"Yes Jaejoong...."

"YES!!! I"M GOING INSANE"

"Yes..I'm insane jaejoong..."

"I'm insane" Saemi cried....

***

"Mom.. why auntie still there?"

"Why she's not coming out from there", Jaeryong cried.

""You said you will bring auntie out".

Jaejoong sighed and looked at his son.

"Hey, look at me."

"Mom cannot do something like that dear."

"But why...?" Jaeryong sniffed

"It was too dangderous"

"Do you want mom to get hurt??" Jaejoong asked his son.

Jaeryong looked at his mom who was crying while holding his sister.

He shook his head.

"But.... How about auntie Haeri?"

"She--*sniff* she was bleeding so much there" pointed at Haeri

***

jaejoong felt like all his nerve stopped working fo a while. Slowly he turned around amd sa a familiar white car under the lorry.

He closed his eyes, praying, hoping that the driver was not his sister.

But, luck was not on his side, when he opened his eyes, 

what he saw was a heartbreaking sight of his sister was stucked in the car and no one were trying to help her get out from the car.

Just like someone was pulling Jaejoong, he slowly walked to the car. He laid down and crawled under the lorry and tried to hold his sister.

Haeri felt someone was trying to hold her, she opened her eyes and saw her brother was trying to adjust his position to hold her.

"Oppa...." Haeri tried to move her hand.

Jaejoong wiped his tears away and wiped the blood from Haeri's face.

"Haeri-ah...."

"I'm so sorry", 

Haeri's bloody hand suddenly covered Jaejoong mouth while shaking her head "It's okay, oppa" she smiled.

"Oppa..."

"Can you sing me the song that you use to sing to me?"

Jaejoong kissed her hand and nodded. Wiping all his tears, he started to sing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bmDQJIKlg (I love his voice so much)

After the song finisehed, Haeri's eyes started to close.

Jaejoong cried loudly asking her to stay awake.

but, Haeri just smile and wiped Jaejoong's tears away.

The last words from Haeri just to hard to bear with it. 

"Oppa...."

"I'm tired."

"I want to sleep", Jaejoong cried and kissed Haeri multiple times.

Saemi came and crawled beside him.

"Jagi~"

"I think it's time to us to let her go"

"She suffered enough", Saemi smiled sadly at Haeri, knowing that after this she would never be there for them anymore.

Jaejoong cried and cried.....

"Yes baby..." *sniffed*

"Just sleep" 

"Oppa and unnie are here with you", Jaejoong kissed her forehead, ready to let her go.

Haeri smiled when she felt  the warm lips was on her forehead.

For the last few minutes, she completely lost her vision but she was glad, until the end no one knows and felt what she was going.

"Tell Omma and Appa" *heavy breathe*

"That I love them so much"

"and for you oppa..." *coughed......blood...blood...*

"Be happy"

"Goodbye"

Haeri eyes fell down and " I won't disturb your family anymore"

The last sentences make Jaejoong cried loudly.... He screamed like a mad man and his mouth didn't stopped to say sorry... Guilt started to eat himself.

But EVERYTHING COULD NOT TURN BACK ANYMORE....

THE GIRL WHO WAS LOVED BY PEOPLE A FEW MONTHS AGO,

EVEN AT HER LAST FEW LIFE....WAS BEING HATED BY HER OWN FAMILY.....

NO ONE COULD TURN BACK THE TIME.....

Haeri's soul already flied out from the her body.

The cold body that was in Jaejoong's arm was his own beloved sister who he hated so much until he dared to ask her to get out from their life...

 

-THE END-

 

hey guys.... I hope you like my one-shot story.... sorry for the grammar... I'm still learning...

I hope you like my story... don't forget to comments....

LOVE YOU ALL...