New Friends

Sadistic Intentions

Robert-F-Kennedy-Community-Schools-1.jpg (550×228)

"Wow this is our school?" Seohyun stepped out of the car when the driver opened the door followed by Yoona. Seohyun stared at the school in amazement. 

"Yup, nothing but the best for the heirs in South Korea. Not school can prepare us more for our planned future than SM Emerald College for Elites... and a few people with scholarships but nobody cares about them." Yoona walked towards the entrance with confidence and poise catching eyes of everyone outside the bulding as they subconciously created a path for her. Some people even dropped their papers and books as they lose all their will power thanks to Yoona's beauty and confidence. Seohyun trailed behind her hiding her face with her hair not liking the attention. Yoona led Seohyun to one of the administration rooms set up for each year. 

"First years sign up here. You'll get your timetable and anything else you need. Don't worry. I will be over there in the 3rd year room getting my things. Wait here. Don't worry I will come back for you" Yoona instructed her pointing to where she will be so Seohyun would not get worried about being alone. With that Yoona headed of in the direction for the 3rd year administration room. Her hair bouncing, her heels colliding with the marble floor and her head held high with confidence catching attention from everyone whom she passed. 

"Ah just another day being Seo Yoona." Yoona patted her shoulder in her head smiling to herself for her success in her life. She was one of the most popular girls attending the college, everyone adored her and envied everything she had. 

"Seo Joohyun" Seohyun said her name to the administator.

"Seo? Are you related to Seo Yoona?" He said while checking her off on the computer and giving her a folder with her school information inside. 

"Yes, I'm her sister" Seohyun replied quietly smiling to herself as she should have known her last name would ring a bell due to her popular sister.

"Wow, you deifinitely are her sister. You are just as beautiful as she is" The guy boldy but honestly commented her. He seemed sincere and charming which made Seohyun's cheeks turn red. 

"Thankyou" Seohyun replied almost inaudible as she was walking away. 

"Hey" The guy called to which Seohyun turned around. 

"My name is Zhang Yixing heir to Zhang Finance Business based in China but people call me Lay" He said with authority. It seemed to Seohyun that he was groomed to introduce himself in a formal manner. 

"My name is Seo Joohyun the third heir to Seo company managing in Telecommunication sector based...here" Seohyun giggled the last bit feeling insecure. She didn't have the confidence he did. 

"I know, I'm in the same year as your sister" He chuckled at her cute behaviour and she fiddled with the ends of her hair indicating she was nervous. 

"Well, if you need anything you can find me on the football field or the music room" Lay informed her. Seohyun lit up at the mention of a music room. Seohyun had a passion for music and couldn't wait to use their instruments. Because of her family's company music will only remain as a hobby for her. She nodded in response and waved goodbye to Lay bumping into someone when turining around. The boy's books instantly fell and Seohyun felt embarressed for her clumsy self. She bent down helping the boy put his papers and books in a pile. 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you" Seohyun apologised quickly helping the boy before they attract attention and refusing to look into the boy's eyes. 

"It's okay. Things happen" He placed the final book on the pile and picked it up. 

"Are you sure?" Guilt faced Seohyun seeing the tall boy. 

"Yeah it's cool. Are you a 1st year?" He asked peering his head behind the books. 

"Yes" Seohyun replied being as warm as possible considering she caused the accident a moment ago. 

"I'm Oh Sehun heir to Oh Motor Company specialising in transportation." Seohyun stared at the boy realising that these people were all groomed to flaunt their roles. Although it didn't bother her. Who could blame them? They were raised this way and it was probaly for their own good. After Seohyun repeated her introduction Sehun smiled trying to hide his laughter. Seohyun didn't notice during her introduction she seemed as if she was trying to recall her enitre introduction. 

"You didn't go to SM High school, Emerald High school or EXO High school... did you?" Sehun questioned her. 

"No I didn't I went to High school in America." Seohyun explained. 

"That's cool! Those High schools are for elites... heir who were taught from their first year to introduce ourselves this way. So we are use to it and it's more fluid" Sehun told her earning Seohyun to once again feel insecure knowing her introduction was not a good quality a student who went to those highschools. 

"It's cool, your cuteness is appealing. Unlike us who sound like robots." Seohyun couldn't help but chuckle as the boy tried to make her feel better. 

"Well I have to go, these books are getting heavy, see you around?" Sehun headed to a direction and turned back to Seohyun. She nodded and with that his figure disappeared amongst the crowd of students. 

"Seohyun! There you are. I've been looking for you. Where have you been?" Yoona yelled obviously a little flustered. Seohyun realised she wasn't at the meeting point and looking at her watch she took longer than usual. 

"People asked if I was related to you and I bumped into someone and their books fell" Seohyun explained in her cute manner looking hopeless. 

"Oh dear Seohyun, what a start to your first year" Yoona patted her sister. She pitied her sister for not being as well off as Yuri or her. Also Seohyun's shyness and insecurities caused her to be clumsy. Seohyun looked down realising her sister was right. This wasn't such a great start. 

"Well things get better, come on I will introduce you to my friends" Yoona obviously showing excitment. 

"Hello! Girls" Yoona screamed as she ran to the group of girls sitting close in the audience. The room was empty except the girls talking in an area. The girls looked up realising who it was stood and ran to Yoona creating a giant group hug. The girls all talked at once raising the volume inside the silent room. 

"Long time no see" 

"We missed you"

"Where were you?" 

"You missed out on a lot" 

"Did you hear?" 

"Who is she?" One of the girls pointed at Seohyun who stood there frozen not knowing what to do. 

"That's my sister Seo Joohyun, she's in first year" Yoona let go of the girls and placed an arm around her sister's shoulders. 

"From America?" A short girl asked astonished. 

"Yh. Both my younger sister and older sister came back, for good" Yoona directed her last words to Seohyun showing her little sister that she is not going anywhere.

"Come on, let's sit down so we can welcome her properly" Another short girl responded as she gestured for everyone to take their seats. Seohyun sat in the front row with some while the others sat at the edge of the stage facing them and some on the floor with their backs on the stage. It seemed to be a routine for them as everyone knew where to sit.

 

"I'm Choi Sooyoung, heir to Choi Cuisines. My family owns a line of 5 star resturants around the world." A girl introduce herself. She was a tall girl sitting on the ground with her back on the side of the stage facing Seohyun.

"I'm Hwang Stephanie but I prefer Tiffany. Heir to Hwang Industries. The largest manufactures of chemicals in the world" The girl beside Sooyoung sitting on the floor said. 

"I'm Lee Susan Soonkyu but I'm called Sunny. Heir to Lee Entertainment Company. Sooyoung, Tiffany and I are in the second year. Last year we were new but don't worry, you have us " A short girl on stage said in a high pitched cute voice. 

"I'm Taeyeon, heir to Kim Energy specialising in oil and gas." A short girl at the end of the row introduced herself. She sat next to Yoona with Seohyun next to her.  

"Kim Hyoyeon, not related to Taeyeon. Heir to Kim Finance Sevices" Next to Yoona sat Seohyun and next to Seohyun sat Hyoyeon

"Jung Jessica. Heir to Jung Fashion Line" A girl said calmy who sat on stage next to Sunny. 

"I'm Kim Hyuna, not related to Taeyeon or Hyoyeon. Heir to 4minute specialising in electronics. Just like your family's company. Yoona, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Taeyeon and I are in the 3rd year. Hyuna sat on stage next to Jessica. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowy guy :( nothing here. Just intro to the girls in Seohyun's school. Don't worry we will meet some EXO boys next chapter and soon things will get heated 

Keep supporting, commenting, voting and subscibing :)