Final

너는 나만큼 (Growing Pains)

After the break up, Kwon Yuri decides to continue her studies in the same school. She decides not to be a coward like everyone else who transfers from one school to another due to heart-breaks.

"Yuri-ah!" A milky white skin girl shouts from afar, startling the younger girl.

Yuri sighs as she turns around, only to see her eight besties running their asses off only to catchup with her walking pace.

"Why don't you wait for us, Yul?" The eldest asks as the eight of them pants loudly, trying hard to catch their breathe.

Yuri decides to keep quiet as she continues to walk, leaving her friends yet again, making them hell worry about her. It has been 3 months since the break up, yet the girl seems to still uncapable of forgetting him.

The nine of them then walk toward the class side-by-side in silence. No one dares to break the uncomfortable silence that rarely ever happens.

Arriving right at the front door, Taeyeon opens the door and is the first one to enter, followed by Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yuri respectively.

"Good morning!" Being the cheerful girl she is, Tiffany greets every single one of her classmates whom greet her back in return.

The nine of the then decide to just sit and prepare for their first class. Yuri with Taeyeon, Jessica with Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Sunny while Yoona sits with Nicole, one of their closest friend in class. As Yuri and Taeyeon are having their small chats and sister bonds that rarely happens after the incident with him since she is always isolating herself from the outside world, even to her own closest best friends, a man suddenly appears out of nowhere.

"Yuri-ah.." The man mutters quietly as he stares deeply at the girl in front of him, "Please.. I need to talk to you for awhile.."

The eight girls gasp as they realize what happens, while the tan girl remains expressionless although she is actually frozen by the man's sudden appearance. She can only stares at her thick mathematics book, not knowing what to do. She doesn't even dare to look at him anymore for she is afraid that her invincible wall she has build this whole time to seperate herself with others will break down just by seeing him, her true, one, weakness.

Taeyeon is the first one to recover from the shock and stands on her two feet as she points her index finger to the man in front of her, "You have NO rights to talk to her anymore, you scumbag! So go away, damn it!"

Yuri shuts her eyes as she hears Taeyeon shouting at the man she loves. If only they are still together, she won't just sit and listen to every single hurtful words Taeyeon throws at him. If only..

"No, please, I need to talk to her." The man goes with the name of Donghae mutters. "I really, really need to talk to her."

"NO, never! As long as I still live, I'll never allow you to talk to her! So go away, you bastard!"

"No! I re-"

"Just go. There's no use for you here. You know we'll never allow you to meet her. This is not the right time, so just go for now, okay?" The maknae suggests as the man hesitantly nods.

Nine of them watch as his figure slowly disappears with each second passing by. After Taeyeon is sure that the man's gone, she quickly turns to her seatmate, only to find her with both eyes shut and her head leaning against the wall.

"You can cry if you want, Yul." The eldest sighes as she smiles sadly at her, "I know how hard it is to get over someone you truly loves. I've experience that too, remember?"

Taeyeon pats the younger girl before hugging her tightly, hoping hard that it'll ease her pain at least a little bit. They break the hug once the teacher comes in.

As usual, none of the students are paying attention to the lesson. Taeyeon and Yuri are resuming their chit chats and sister bond times, Jessica and Tiffany are reading novels written in English, Sunny and Hyoyeon are busying themselves with their phones, leaving Sooyoung and Yoona to eat secretly. Seohyun is being the best student like always. She pays attention well to the teacher's explanation, although she will still have the best score even if she doesn't.

After the awaited bell rings, most of the students sprint their way to the one and only canteen, leaving the six of them on the back of the class, sleeping. Sooyoung and Yoona, being the best shikskins, are the first one to exit the class while Seohyun, the best students who doesn't like to sleep in class, prefer to go with her two hungry besties.

Yuri is sleeping quietly when someone suddenly taps her lightly on the shoulder. She groans in annoyance and glances with half her eyes closed. The tan girl gasps as she realizes who the intruder is. She wants to wake Taeyeon up for help, but the looks on his eyes changes her mind. She watches as he takes his phone and write some words on it before giving her the phone.

'Let's go to the rooftop. Please.'

She hesitates at first, but she finally nods and he can't help but to sighs in relief. Yuri stands on her two feet as she walks pass him. He follow her from behind closely since he know she won't want to walk side-by-side with him after what he has done to her.

"Talk." Yuri coldly says as she crosses her arms and place them on her chest once they arrive on the rooftop. She wants to act all cold and strong in frontof him and everyone else.

"Yuri-ah.. I wanna explain of what happens that day."

"I don't need any explanations. If that's the reason why you bring me here, I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in any of your stories." The girl is about to leave when someone grabs her arm and pulls her into a warm embrace. "Let go of me!! I HATE YOU!!"

"I'll let you go only if you stare right through my eyes and told me that you hate me."

Yuri hesitates but she closes her eyes as determination rushes inside her body.

She opens her eyes and fiercely glares at him, "I. HATE. YOU."

"I don't see any hates in your eyes. Instead, I see determinations. And you know that little determination of yours won't cover up the fact that my determination to get you back is stronger."

She is taken aback by his words. It stabs right through her chest. He's right. She doesn't hate him. She can't hate him. She simply can't. He is her weakness, afterall.

Yuri is about to escape when he pulls her into a warm embrace yet again.

"Please let me explain to you. Please." She widens her eyes when she feels her uniform getting wet all of a sudden. He cries..?

Yuri unwillingly pushes him and stares at his teary eyes, "I'll listen, so talk."

"H-Her name is Sandara.. She's my best friend for 10 years already. I don't even know that she has feelings for me." Donghae sighs as he starts to explain.

Flashback

"Oppa, can you buy me some drinks, please?" Sandara asks as she does her best aegyo to her 8 years crush. "And can you please lend me your phone? I need to call my driver."

He nods as he takes his phone and hand it to her. "Sure, wait here. I'll be back in no time."

Sandara smirks as she stares at his disappearing figure, "No, you don't have to be fast, hon. Do it as slow as possible and let me do my work."

She unlocks the phone and messages someone.

'Yul hon, please come to the park, now. It's urgent.' Sandara laughs evilly and smirks yet again. "With this, you'll be mine, Donghae-ah."

She quickly returns the phone when Donghae comes and smiles at him with that innocent face of hers. "Thank you oppa." She notices a figure is running toward them, so she decides to start her plan.

"Oppa, thank you. I love you." And she kisses him right on his lips. Donghae is too shock to even pushes her away. His back is facing Yuri, so he can't see the shocked and humiliated expression on her face. 'Everything is going smoothly according to my plan.'

The only unexpect thing Sandara doesn't expect is that Yuri runs to their direction and seperate the two. She doesn't slap him nor her, but she punches him instead. A really powerful punch combines with hatred, and his lips is covered with blood in result. After the punch, Yuri runs straight home and lock herself in her room. The man himself is too shock to react. He quickly chases after his lover when he finally realizes what actually happens, but she has long gone. And they break up the day after that, leaving the both of them broken-hearted.

End of Flasback

"After I check my phone, I finally know that Sandara is behind this. I can't help myself but to shout at her the next time we met. I.. I told her not to appear in front of my face or else I will really kill her." Donghae says as he covers his face using his two hands. "Not that I regret it, but you're too important to me that I can't just let you go. I love you, Yul. I really do."

"I promise you that I'll never hurt you anymore. I'll never do it again. I'll never talk to Sandara, nor to other girls a-"

Yuri cups his handsome face as she kisses him. "I believe you, oppa. This pains that grows each day is too much. It has to stop. Because I love you too." And he kisses her, this time more passionately to seal their promises.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- kwonyuri661

Hey guys! I'm a new author so please do forgive me for the boring one-shot T.T

I will try to make a better one next time. You can even request the couple to me at the comment below.

I will update Forbidden Love today too, to celebrate Girls' Generation comeback, "Catch Me If You Can".