Ep.1 Fluttering Day

Hello Friends Show

On a beautiful sunny day, as usual I go to school. It's weird cause I am nervous not knowing why. At the English lesson, our headmaster come in to our class. So, I thought maybe information for our upcoming activities. But he said that 7 GOOD LOOKING BOYS are coming to our class. I don't want to put my expectation so high cause I know it won't be Got7 who come here. Then, they come in. I was pretty shock cause I just saw GOT7 walking in our class. My friends know that I was Got7's fans so they keep looking on me. Aigoo, I was very flutter... My heart melts... Suddenly, JB start their greetings "hana, dul, set...annyeong haseyo Got7 ibnida". I am like frozen. Jackson said in English "Today, we will pick 1 lucky fans to join us to Seoul." I thought I must win it no matter what. Their game is to do elephant nose and spin 10 times and throw the ball and catch it. They asked all the students to do it and the winner from every class will be competing again. Strangely, I win the game! Suddenly, they grab my hand and ask me in English "Do you want to join us in Seoul?" Hurriedly, I answer "Dangyunhaji(which means of course)". They are amazed by my korean skill. 

The next day, I go to the airport and meet them. They look so good in casual clothes. After we arrive in Seoul, we go to the shooting place directly and begin shooting. 

JB: 1...2...3...

GOT7 & Me: Hello Friends Showwwww

Jackson: We have choose 1 lucky fan from another country to join us in this show! Her name is Clara! 

Youngjae: Firstly, we are in Lotte World! We have our teams divided AmeriThaiKong and Clara one team. JB, Jr., Youngjae and Yugyeom one team.

Jr.: We have 2 mission card so I'm going to pick this one! 

Jackson: Why do you take the mission card first?!*picking up Jr.'s mission card

JB: It's okay we're going to take this one.

PD: Now you can open the mission card.

Bambam: Heol, is this our mission? Andwaeeeee

Mark: What is it? *while reading the mission card

Jackson: I shouldn't have change it.

JB: Our mission is to ride a roller coaster! 

Mark: Our mission is to go to the Haunted House *with excited tone

It seems like Mark and JB are the one who are happy with their missions.

Clara: So, our mission is to go to the Haunted House and find a question and answer it.

Yugyeom: Our mission is to ride roller coaster and sing our magnetic song?! How can we sing Jackson hyung parts?

PD: The first team who finish the mission is the winner and will be rewarded. The time starts... NOW

They all run starting to find their roller coaster and Haunted House. Luckily, AmeriThaiKong teams arrive first. They get in and finally a ghost pops out. Jackson screams very loud and started to stand by Mark's side. Jackson said to Mark "A, I told you to stand by me. Why do you leave meeee??" Actually Jackson is the one who walks very slow. Then, they start walk again. Suddenly, Bambam, Mark and me see a ghost sitting in a chair who is scarilly looking at us. Bambam who sees this first started to scream and Jackson screams along. Actually, Jackson didn't see the ghost. He's just shocked by Bambam's high pitch screams. Mark who is a brave guy start seeing the question sheet. The question is how many times have you scream start from when you enter the house until now? I answered correctly because the way they scream is just very memorable for me. So, we got out from this haunted house. They scream 30 times in total.

Meanwhile the roller coaster team, starts their mission. Jr. sings Jackson parts and it turns out very cool. Then when it reached Yugyeom's part suddenly he aim for the higher note because he is very scared and it looks like he has just lost his soul. Yugyeom starts singing with his high note combining high pitch scream. Luckily, they finish their mission after 2 times try because Youngjae is just screaming with his very loud voice and get back to the place where they are at first. 

PD: AmeriThaiKong teams finish at 3 minutes 25 sec. While, roller coaster team finish at..... 3 minutes..... 59 sec. So the winner is Clara team! We will reward you with gold. For the lose team we will give you a punishment. 

Staffs handing out a mysterious bag to us. We open it and guess what... it's a clipper that they use back when they are shooting for IGOT7. 

PD: The winner team can choose who will be receiving the punishment.

AmeriThaiKong said it without hesitating "Yugyeom". Basically, they like to bully their maknae so no offense. 

And that's how Hello Friends Show ends today! 

Preview for Ep.2 : We will be inviting a guest or maybe more than one! Keep watching Hello Friends Show and bye!