Chapter 1.

The mysteries of Hunterhouse Academy

Waking up to the feeling of bone-chilling water being thrown over her was not what Lily had been expecting and it certainly wasn't something she had had pleasure in experencing. As she sat up in her bed, a shocked scream erupted from and anger began to take over her as she saw the blurred outline of her older brother exiting her bedroom in a hurry while laughing at her misfortune.
This, however, was a typical stunt for him to pull and usually, she'd just ignore him when he pulled one of his stupid little pranks but this joke went too far and it angered her. In the past, he had done similar things to this but nothing this bad. She would usually let him off with his little pranks but this one, throwing water over her--It wasn't something she was willing to let him get away with. He was going to pay for waking her up in such a manner.

She started to yell all sorts of curses and insults at him as she angrily reached over to her bedside table for her glasses but she was so angry that when she leant over, she used too much force and ended up falling off of the bed and onto the floor with a loud thud, "For sake.." she groaned in not only anger but in pain. Slowly sitting up, she reached for her glasses once again and put them on so she could see properly.

for a moment, she thought about just ignoring him but when she looked up towards the door amd saw his stupid face in the doorway, she growled in anger when he started to laugh at her, "You're dead." She threatened as she stood up and walked towards him but when he saw she was coming for him, he legged it down the hall.
She could hear the annoying sound of his laugh and that just made her want to rip his head off; he was really starting to annoy her.
To her disappointment, however, he got to his bedroom and closed the door before she could catch him. She groaned in fustration as she got there just as he slammed the door shut. "Open the door." she ordered him, trying her hardest to keep her cool but it was hard and the only reply she got from him was his laughter from the other side of the door and she knew that he was doing it to annoy her further. "open the ing door." she said, her tone harsher than before but his laughter only got louder.

He must be by the door.. She thought to herself, the laughing is so close.. She stayed quiet for a moment but he knew she was still there and he didn't make any moves to leave his room and soon, her patience ran out, "Open the ing door and face me like a man you ing dickhead!" She screamed as her fists pounded on the door in anger. She was hitting it so hard, she was certain that her fists would go through the wood at any moment.

After what seemed like forever of trying to convince him to come out of his bedroom and face her, she gave up and headed towards her own room with her head hung low; she was upset because he had won, he successfully pissed her off and she wasnn't able to get to him in time to make him pay. As she got closer to her bedroom, she started to realise that she'd have to change her bedsheets before going for a shower. Sometimes she really hated him because he loved to make her life harder than it needed to be. She knew that he knew that she was slow at getting ready and now she was going to be later to class that she usually was.

Today isn't looking so bright.. She thought to herself as she walked into her bedroom and stared at the soaked bedsheets. She sighed as she walked over to the blankets that were in a pile on the floor.

 




Author Note:

Okay, I know this is a short- chapter but I promise you, the next one will be much longer. 
I'm sorry if this is a disappointment-- wheezes--