one

The kiss of a poison
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

blonde and dangerous

 

Rap Monster - 목소리(Voice)

 

Naras life have been fixed and routined to only break and ruin her as everyday passes by. She wakes up, work 6 part-time jobs, get 4 hours of sleep and it repeats again and again for the past 4 years. 

Nara sighed as she rest her tired arms that resulted from the hours of washing the dishes for a old chinese restaurant. She couldn't help but sigh again as the cold wind blows in her direction making her shiver. At times when she feels that she had enough of it all, she can only reminsince the good old time she had with her father.

 

*

"Wakey wakey my precious daughter.'' Nara's father wakes up her daughter everyday with the warmest smile and it brings a smile to Nara's face. 

"1 more minute please,'' Nara begged while smiling knowing her father will give in to her. Her father laughed and nodded while counting down 60 seconds in his head and staying beside her.

"Ok! Time's up, let's have breakfast together before you head for school!" Nara forced herself up, get dressed for school and ate breakfast with her father.

"I need to go now or I'll be late! I'll see you when I get home dad!" Nara gave her father a peck on his cheeks before running out of the house. "Take care and study hard Nara ya! You know your father loves you with all of his heart right?'' His father shouted to her daughter and she turned around, "Of course! I love you too dad!"

And that was the last time Nara saw her father. She came back home to find a note from him that he needs to go away to earn money to repay back the debt and he just left her.

 

*

Thinking of that day bring tears into Nara's eyes yet again. She quickly wipped them away with her arms and get back to washing the dishes.

 

Suddenly, a tissue was handed to her. She looked up to see that familiar blonde locks and that piercing black dark orbs - Kris. With the addition to that frightening stare and the black dragon tattoo, many would have feared him but not Nara. 

 

"Here, for your tears,'' Nara wiped her tears away with the tissue and got back to work without acknowledging him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter