Chapter 1

Love at First (CHANYEOL)

"F*** YOU ISABELLE!" Tommy screamed in delight as he placed his final ace card on the table. "4 times of 4 shots! 16 shots in total. Drink it now!"

It was an intense drinking battle amongst six best pals in the middle of an Indonesia island, Batam. They had finally reunited again after 6 months of separation since they all returned to Singapore from their exchange studies in Korea. They had each took time off their busy schedules to accommodate a short weekend vacation by the beautiful beach.

"WHY IS IT ME AGAIN?" Isabella whined, looking very flushed and a little drunk. It was their fifth round of drinking games and the third bottle of Vodka for the night. "Why didn't you all save me?" She eyed her alliance expectantly before downing the entire cup of pure vodka, neat.

"I really wanted to! But I don't have the right cards." Arian said as she revealed her remaining cards to her best friend and alliance. They were supposed to throw the same card as the one on the table.

"Neither do I!" Yen threw both her hands up in the air, surrendering. "I think I am slightly high." She screamed excitedly.

Jeremy threw his stack of cards on the table. "Let's play some good music and dance it off." He said before plugging in the speakers, which he had specially brought for the trip. "What song should I play?"

"Call me baby!" Arian squealed as she stood up and began dancing to the moves that she had learned from watching all the youtube dance covers and tutorials.

"Baby!" Tommy said excitedly. He was obviously not in his right mind either.

"No, I mean the song." Arian shook her head, displeased with their lack of knowledge. "How can you guys not heard of it?"

"Huh? What is that? You mean Carley Rae Jepsen's Call me maybe?" Jeremy asked with curiosity. He had never heard any songs titled Call me baby before.

Kenny snorted and laughed. "Bro, I think she meant EXO's new song. Call me baby. The gay band that she had recently been obsessed with." 

"Hey! It's not a gay band!" Arian argued, ready to pounced onto anybody who disrespected or insulted her Korean oppas.

"Please, they are not gay. They are super cute!" Yen agreed with Arian. Both Arian and Yen were diehard fans the moment they became obsessed with a Korean celebrity.

"But they do look gay. You can't deny it." Isabelle said nonchalantly. She hadn't been interested in any KPOP idol since she graduated from high school and her heart was loyal to her one and only oppa, who was none other Super Junior's Choi Siwon. She had his picture as her phone wallpaper for more than 6 years already. He had a special place in her heart.

"NO!" Arian and Yen said sharply before looking at each other and burst out laughing.

"We are telepathic!" Yen squealed as they fell onto the floor, laughing at their own silliness.

"You both look like the biggest idiots in town." Tommy commented before pouring himself another shot of Vodka. His hand shook slightly from the drowsiness, causing the alcohol to spill onto the table of cards.

"Ya! Stop wasting our alcohol!" Jeremy scolded him as he attempted to connect to the hotel wifi on his new Macbook Air. "Why isn't it connecting?" He complained.

"Hey! Watch out! You are destroying my cards!" Kenny whined as he scooped up all his cards to a corner of the table, far away from the drunkard Tommy.

"You guys are so noisy. I am going to take a breather." Arian said as she stood up, her head buzzing slightly, making her giddy and her footsteps unsteady. She shook her head as she attempted to clear the buzz but to her dismay, it did not work.

"I want a smoke break too!" Tommy told Arian.

She shook her head again, this time for a different reason. "No." She said firmly. "You can enjoy your smoke break outside the room. I am going to the balcony to get some fresh sea breeze. Don't pollute my air." With that, she strolled out of the room, onto the breezy balcony.

She took in a deep breath of the salty sea breeze as the strong wind howled through the night. The air was suprisingly cooling at night as compared to the hot and sunny afternoon. Arian smiled as she listened to the strong waves hitting against the shore. It sounded like music in her ears, calming her down. She felt the alcohol buzz leaving her head a little. She smiled at the tranquillity beneath her feet.

However, her solitary and her bliss were only temporary. She cursed silently under her breath as her head twisted in the direction of the intruder. A young man, dressed in a blue and white varsity jacket and a black skinny jeans, came out onto his balcony of his villa next to Arian's.

He slammed his door shut loudly, before typing furiously on his phone. He wore a red headphone across his head as he tapped his feet on the wooden ground, following the beat of his song. He turned the volume to the maximum, drowning out the world around him as he leaned his forearms against the balcony railing. He had not noticed the girl standing in the darkness on the balcony next to his. He was in his own world.

Arian could hear the music from where she was standing. She shook her head in disgust as she remained in her spot. Is he deaf? Even I can hear his music. She thought as she continued to glare at the lanky young man. He was about a head taller than she was. Arian had considered herself taller than average. She stood proudly at the height of 170cm. She was taller than most of the girls that she had met. Heck, she was even taller than some of her male friends.

As time passed between the two of them, she found her eyes glued on him. He looks kind of familiar. She thought. His backview reminded her a lot of her favourite boy band member, Chanyeol. I must be drunk and dreaming. She shook her head again to clear her alcohol infused brain.

"No, it must be someone who looked like him." She muttered under her breath, her inner devil laughed at her silly dreams. How could someone's backview looked familiar? She had not even met him in real life before, let alone his backview.

She shifted slightly, ready to retreat into her room to deal with her alcoholic friends. Suddenly, his head snapped in her direction. His mouth opened and formed an 'O' shape as he gapped at her. He was shock to see another living being next to him. He thought that he had been alone on the balcony the entire time.

They made eye contact. They looked into each others eyes. She felt lightheaded all of a sudden as she stared into a pair of the most perfectly shaped eyes in her opinion. She nearly melted or fainted, whichever more appropriate, when she realised that he was who she thought he was. Chanyeol. Her heart squealed and made a little princessy twirl.

Her heart raced, she did not know what to do. She was speechless, she felt herself drowning in the deep black sea of his eyes.

"Ahem." He coughed, breaking the eye contacts awkwardly and at the same time bringing her back into reality.

She jumped slightly, still in shock. She bowed her head down politely, because she knew it was a normal Korean kind of greeting. He ripped the red headphone off his head and nodded his head in return.

"Hello?" She said with her squeaky fangirling voice in Korean.

He looked slightly taken aback by her Korean greeting. Does she know who I am? Has she recognised me? He gave her a suspicious look from head to toe. She's definitely not Korean.

"Hello!" He grinned as he his most charming idol-type of smile. Her face turned bright red immediately. She was flustered by his smile. He felt his egoistic pride rising. She knows who I am. He was confident of that, judging by her reactions.

Although Arian had just returned from a 5 month exchange programme in Seoul, her Korean was still pretty bad. She could only managed simple Korean words that she had picked up from her Korean teacher.

"Uhm." She pointed at him with her hand. "You are EXO right?" She asked in her broken Korean.

"Ne!" He nodded. She looks kind of cute when she speaks broken Korean. He felt his grin grew a little wider. "You're right."

"I am actually an EXO-L!" Her eyes shone as she looked at her idol.

He laughed. Her pronounciation is cute. It was slightly off but it felt right at the same time.

"I am not dreaming now, am I?" She asked as she pinched her forearm, hard.

He laughed again, this time at her silly actions. Of course this is not a dream. He wanted to tell her that but he doubted that she would understand him.

"Ne, it isn't." He replied in simple Korean. "What is your name?"

"Arian. Ah-ri-ann." She breathed a sigh of relief. Her heart still beating very fast. She could hardly believe that this was not a dream. Never had she expected herself to meet her ideal man in real life. Now, her dream had come true. He was standing, alive and breathing, in front of her. She was surprised by her luck because when she was in Korea, she had never bumped into any celebrities on the streets before like her friends.

"Where are you from?" He asked, while trying his best to recall all the basic conversational English that he had learnt a few months back.

"Singapore!" She replied enthusiastically.

"Ah! Singapore! Your Korean, uh, is very good!" Chanyeol said in Korean with his thumbs up. She seemed to understand him.

"Thank you. I am working on it." She said humbly.

Awkward silence fell between them. Neither of them knew what to say next. She took up the courage bravely. "What brought you here?" She asked.

"We just had our concert in Indonesia yesterday." He tried to simplify his language to accommodate her. "So we decided to take a break here."

"Oh right!" Arian still couldn't believe her luck. "Chanyeol-ssi, can I take a photo with you? For memory sake."

"Uh sure! Selca?" He did not know how to reject her despite his manager constant reminder to not take photographs with EXO-Ls in private. He also did not want to reject her because she looked a lot like his cup of tea.

She nodded and passed him her phone. It was the exact same phone as his - iPhone 6 plus. He knew exactly where to look for the camera functions. He held out the phone like a selca expert and did his signature peace sign right next to his eyes with Arian behind him on his left. He took a few photos of the same pose before putting away his peace sign. He reached behind and placed his arms across her shoulder, pulling her as close as he could from between the two balconies.

"Okay!" He took a few quick looks at the selca, for quality check sake, before passing back her phone. "Are you here with your family?"

"No." She said as she accepted her phone with both hands, politely. "I am here with a few friends."

"Oh really? How old are you? You looked quite young." He said, trying to conjure some friendly conversations.

"I am 22 years old. 23 in Korean age. I am born in 1993." Arian said as she scrolled through the selca photos. "Wow, you are really good at selca."

"Ah! So I am your oppa, right?" He said, slightly embarassed. "I am a year older."

"Actually, you are just a few months older than me. I am born in January!" She said with her eyes still glued on the pictures.

"I prefer being oppa though." He said thoughtfully. Of course I would prefer her calling me oppa than my name. I am a guy afterall.

That caught her attention. She looked up, surprised by his words. He suddenly felt ashamed and flustered for saying that to a fan. He felt his ears burning from embarassment.

"That... That's not what I meant..." He began.

"It's okay! Oppa!~"

Chanyeol did not know what caused his heart to melt - was it how she sounded when she called him oppa, or was it because he was merely embarassed? It's the latter. He decided firmly. She's just a fan. He had many fans, right?

"I know which member would like to befriend with you! I can introduce them to you." He said and she knew that by 'them', he meant Tao and Kyungsoo who were both born in 1993.

Chanyeol began to retreat towards the balcony door. She wanted him to stop right there because she was afraid that once he go through the door, she would wake up to reality and realise the whole encounter was nothing but a good dream. She wanted to tell him to stop but it was too late. He had disappeared into the villa.

However, to her delight, he was only gone for less than a minute before he popped his head out into the balcony once again. He grinned as two other EXO members followed him out into the balcony. They were both looking at her suspiciously.

"Hello?" Tao said in Chinese while he observed her. "You looked Chinese, you are Chinese right?"

"Yes, I am." Arian replied with fluency.

Kyungsoo, on the other hand, was staring at her with his wide-eyed poker expression. He reminded her of a cartoon character, but she couldn't pinpoint which character exactly.

"Hyung, are you sure she's my age? She looked younger than that." Tao turned to Chanyeol, suddenly switching from Chinese to Korean. To Arian, it was a weird experience. It was like watching a drama on television, while changing the dubbing language from one to the other.

Kyungsoo attempted to whisper into Chanyeol's ears. "Are you sure she is not a saesang fan?" He said while still eyeing her suspiciously. Arian could hear everything that he said, thanks to her adnormal hearing ability, as much as she hated it.

"She looks too pretty to be one." Was all Chanyeol could say before Arian's friends, Isabelle and Yen, came out into the balcony to find her.

"Arian! We thought you were lost. We were wondering where you disappeared to. What are you doing-" Isabelle said with concern before she realised who were standing in the balcony across hers.

Yen's eyes widened as she stared at the three guys in shock. She too, had recognised them immediately after looking at their photographs on the Internet. The both of them were too stunned for words.

"Hello!" Tao greeted happily at the sight of more girls. He immediately his charming side, which he had not shown to Arian when she was alone. He must be interested in one of them. Chanyeol smirked understandingly as he watched his dongsaeng's reaction. After training together for so many years, he knew him especially well.

"Do you girls want to join us? We are just chilling around and playing some games." Chanyeol suggested after sensing his dongsaeng's interests. He had wanted to spend more time with this interesting fan named Arian too. He was not sure why he was interested in her. He was curious to find out why. However, he was more interested in proving it was nothing more than just a short moment of sparks. He had a secret agenda to boost his own egoism.

"Uh..." Arian hesitated for a moment. She would love to spend more time with her idol, whom she had promoted to be her new crush, but she also knew that Tommy disliked Korean guys because he had been bullied by one when he was younger.

"Sure! We would love to join you guys!" Isabelle, who spoke more fluent Korean of the three of them, replied on behalf of Arian. Her face was still flushed from the alcohol even though she was certain that she was completely sober.

"Alright! Come through the front door and bring some cards over!" Chanyeol smiled happily. Yes! He wanted to punch his fist in the air. He nearly died when Arian hesitated just now. For a second, he had actually thought that he wasn't good enough for her to accept his invitation.

Both groups of young adults retreated back into their respectively villa.

"Arian, did something happen? Why were you gone for so long? You missed out all the alcohol and fun!" Tommy asked as he inverted the empty vodka bottle. He was completely drunk.

"We met some-" Isabelle began to explain but she was cut short by Arian, who dragged her towards the main door. She shot Arian a questioining look which Arian dismissed with a flick of her hand.

"We are going out for a short walk. Just us, girls." Arian said as she grabbed the extra card keys from the table near the door. "I am taking the extra keys with me in case you guys fall asleep before we come back."

"Don't worry! We will wait for you and make sure you are safe before we go to bed!" Jeremy shouted without looking up from his laptop.

"I am not going to sleep! Because sleep is for the weak!" Tommy argued as he laid down on the floor, his eyes flicking closed.

"Drunkard." Yen muttered as she followed her two best friends out of the villa with a deck of poker cards in her hands. Her two best friends were already knocking on their neighbours' door.

Chanyeol opened the door immediately, as if he had been standing and waiting behind the door, expecting the three strangers' arrival. Yen eyed him suspiciously, his behaviours seemingly odd in her opinion. What does he want exactly? Why would a KPOP star invite three unknown strangers into his villa? His actions had not made any sense to her.

The back of her hair stood up when he looked at her. "Coming?" He asked nonchalantly as her two best friends entered the room without thinking.

"Uh, yes of course." She grabbed on to the door before it could close on her. How un-gentlemanly. Even though you are my bias in EXO, I am disappointed in you.

The villa that EXO were staying in had looked exactly the same to the one that Arian was staying with her group of friends. For some reasons, a small part of her had assumed that because they were big and popular stars, they would have had probably received some kind of special treatments from the resort. She was surprised to find out that the truth was quite of the opposite.

The rest of the EXO members were scattered around the living room area. They all looked up expectantly at her and her friends' arrival. Some of them looked particularly uninterested and had returned to what they were doing prior to their arrival. Baekhyun, was especially unaffected by their presence, as he continued playing with his phone at a corner of the couch without giving them a double take.

Chanyeol stood behind her and started explaining to her what they were doing. "We were just about to start drinking." He said, sending warm breath against the back of her neck, causing her to shiver slightly.

"Come join us!" Tao said excitedly as he stood up to drag Yen into their circle on the floor, planting her down on the spot next to him. Yen was reluctant at first but she did not want to be a party pooper. Especially not when she saw how Arian had looked at Chanyeol. Arian was intoxicated by his mere presence and closeness to her.

Arian picked the spot between Yen and Sehun, while Isabelle was pulled to the opposite corner by Lay. Chanyeol returned to his seat beside Jongin, which was directly opposite Arian.

"Do you guys know of any Korean drinking games?" Jongdae asked excitedly. He had never drank with any foreigners before in his life. Well, at least any other foreigners besides his Chinese members and his managers in China.

"Uh, we played mandu mandu before." Arian thought deeply as she tried to recall her times in Korea. Those good memories seemed to be quietly leaking out of her brains as new worries began to overwhelm her life - impending graduation and finding a job.

"Okay! Let's start with that then. It's pretty simple." Junmyeon suggested before commencing the game. If there was anything that Arian had been proud of, it was her ability to win all the drinking games. That was one of the many reasons why she was hardly ever drunk. Sometimes, she had to purposely lose the games in order to at least taste the alcohol. Sometimes, she had wished that she was drunk instead of having to take care of her drunkard friends.

Chanyeol could hardly take his eyes off her throughout the games. At times, they would make awkward eye contacts since they were directly opposite one another. They were in fact, in each other's line of vision. Chanyeol tried to change his posture and position so that he would not look at her. However, his eyes kept reverting back to her the more he tried to avoid it. He did not know what was so special about her that made him reacted that way. Was it the way she laughed? Was it the way she acted? Or was it the way she looked at him? Chanyeol was not quite sure about it.

Arian, on the other hand, wanted to take in her crush visually as much as she could before she returned to her normal life. She knew that she would never have a second chance to see him again so she wanted to make sure that she could enjoy every single and minute moment of this, with him seated opposite her. She snuck a few peeks at him now and then. She felt starstruck each time she looked at him. Despite the fact that she was surrounded by members of the top Korean boy band, she only had her eyes on him.

After several rounds of drinking games and of drinks, Chanyeol could not take it anymore. The buzzing in his head and the sudden male hormones surged was making him irrational and uncomfortable. He excused himself to the toilet but he decided to sneak out of the villa for some fresher air. It was nearly 3am in the morning. The world was asleep under his feet. He decided to forgo his usual cover - mask, glasses and snapback - as he strolled in the direction of the Batam beach.

It wasn't until he stepped onto the soft fine sands when he heard the footsteps on the concrete ground behind him. He jerked his head up and turned to the direction of the sound. He was half surprised and half elated to find Arian staring back at him.

"I-I wasn-t sta-stalking you." She stammered, looking flustered and caught.

He shook his head and smiled. "It's okay." He said. "I just needed some fresh air." He faced the deep blue ocean and took an equally deep breath. He sighed as the salty air filled his lungs. He felt at peace, finally. The most recent EXO comebacks and promotions had been a satisfying and meaningful yet tiring journey. This was a much needed break for him and s.

"You must be tired, aren't you?" Arian said as she closed the gap between them. "Your dance improved a lot by the way. Since debut."

"Are you a dancer?" He asked as he peeked at her from the pheripheral of his eyes. She was staring blankly into the sea. She did not look like she could dance, but Chanyeol would like to be surprised otherwise.

To his relief, she nodded. "I am a dancer. I have been dancing since I was five. Ballet, Jazz, Hiphop, you name it. I learnt them all before."

"Wow. You must be really good then. I had been training with SM for almost 8 years now but I still can't dance as well as the rest of my members. I looked awkward most of the time." He said honestly. There were nothing to lose. His ego wasn't hurt by his honesty. She seemed like a pro. She probably already knew about his weakness.

"It's okay. I think you are the most talented one. Well, at least you are more all-rounded than the rest of them." She knew exactly how to mend his male egoism.

"Do you sing or play musical instruments?" He asked, trying to direct the attention to her instead. He had enough of the attention on him for the past two months or so. SM had paid a lot more attention to him this time. More lines in the Exodus album, more variety shows appearance and more drama roles. They had even made him the lead of their comeback drama.

"Well, I guess I could. I learnt piano when I was six. I can play a little guitar and violin too." She admitted humbly. In fact, she had a grade 8 in piano and violin. But Chanyeol did not have to know about her musical talents.

"Wow, you seemed all-rounded as well. Why didn't you audition for entertainment companies?" He looked at her expectantly.

"I was tempted to. Especially when SM came to Singapore this year. But I didn't have the courage. It is a less travelled route in our culture." Chanyeol could tell that she was disappointed in herself and regreting her decision.

"Maybe I can help you with that." He said finally after watching her reactions. "I can get you in through referral if you would like to take this less travelled route."

Her eyes widened at the offer. "Really? You are allowed to do that?"

"Why not? A talent unnoticed is a talent wasted. It is a mutual benefit for you and for SM as well. I am sure my company would be more than happy to offer you another separate audition." Chanyeol smiled at the thought of being able to see her more often in the future if they were to become labelmates.

She laughed. "But you had not even saw my talent. What if I was joking?"

He was taken aback by her comment. The idea that she might be lying had never crossed his mind once.

"I am kidding." She looked away. "Don't stare at me like this. I will be shy."

Chanyeol coughed and hurriedly shifted his attention to the sand under his feet. He had not realised that he had been staring at her all this while.

"Do you want to sit down somewhere near the sea and wait for the sunrise?" She asked as she looked at the watch on her wrist. "One more hour to sunrise."

Chanyeol did not want to return to the room full of his drunk members. He would rather stay out in this windy night with her. He began wondering about the special thing about Arian that made him this curious about her. He had never been this curious about any other girls before despite being bombarded by so many girl group members around him.

As they made their way down the sandy beach, he saw her shivered slightly when the strong sea breeze hit the both of them. She was only wearing a thin layer of white tank top and a denim shorts. Chanyeol immediately stripped off his varsity jacket and threw it across her shoulder from behind. Arian was shock by his action.

She wanted to stop him and return the jacket when a chill went down her spine. She wasn't sure if she could survive until sunrise in this weather so she accepted his jacket graciously. "Thank you." She could feel his body heat lingering within the inner part of the jacket. She pulled the jacket closer around her as the warmth engulfed her body. She could smell his cologne on the jacket too.

The three millions of fangirls out there would kill to be in my position. Arian sighed as she considered herself extremely lucky today.

"I think this is a good spot." Chanyeol said, breaking her train of thoughts as he pointed on the sand in front of him.

"Huh? Oh. Okay!" She said before flunking herself down on the soft white sand. Chanyeol was surprised by her easy-going personality as he took the spot next to her. Most girls that he had ever met in his life were extremely girly and ladylike. Maybe because they were trained to behave graciously by all the different entertainment agency, Chanyeol did not know the real reason why. But he knew that she was different somehow.

"Are you even a girl?" He muttered as he sat down next to her.

"What? Did you say something?" She asked with her big round eyes, curiously.

"Nothing. I did not say anything." He said quickly. There was no way that he would show any interest in a mere fan. He just couldn't do it. It would not be right. The company would not allow.

"So, tell me more about yourself. I feel insecure somehow that you seemed to know more about me than I do about myself." Chanyeol wanted to slap himself right there and then. He wanted nothing more than to dig a hole and hide. Why did I ask her that? Why did I show interest in her? Pabo-ya! He shook his head subconciously.

Fortunately for him, she had not noticed how flustered he was right then. "Hmmm... I have an older brother and an older sister. My university major is Economics back home. I have an old dog too. His name is Yoda." She laughed. "I named him that because his ears looked funny when he was a pup. I got him around the same period when EXO debuted too."

Cute, talented, undergraduate, loved dogs and non-celebrity. She seemed to fit perfectly into his ideal type description. Who knows, she might just be 'The One' that everybody is talking about. He smirked, deep in his own thoughts.

"Hello? Chanyeol? Oppa? Did you hear me what I said?" Arian said as she waved her tiny pale hand right in front of his face. He jumped out of his thoughts immediately, his big pianist hands flew up to protect his face while still in shock.

"Sor-sorry. I kind of dozed off for a short while." He admitted, trying to contain his embarrassment.

"You looked tired. I bet you haven't had a good sleep since your concerts ended. Do you want to to back now?" She asked worriedly.

She is... She is genuinely concerned for me. Chanyeol thought happily in delight.

"I am fine. We have already waited so long for it. We can't give up now!" He said as he unlocked his phone to check the time. "Another 15 minutes or so, the sun will rise soon."

He smiled as he looked at her. They made eye contact once again. This time, Chanyeol felt a light electrical buzz down his body. His heart began to race a little faster. He was not entirely sure why he was reacting the way he was. But he knew that he did not want to break this contact. At all.

Arian face began to flush red as she looked at her idol-turned-crush who was smiling at her. She felt herself heating up and then her heart melting right after. She, too, did not want this moment to end.

"Maybe..." He whispered without looking away. "Maybe it would be good if you could, we could... exchange our numbers."

"Okay." She said, somewhat more calmly than she had expected herself to be. Without taking her eyes off his, she dugged into her back pocket and pull out her own phone and passed it to him. At that moment, she had totally forgotten about the fact that she had Chanyeol's picture as her locked screen wallpaper. It wasn't until he took her phone before she realised what she had done.

"WAIT!" She screamed as she attempted to reach over Chanyeol and to grab her phone. But it was too late. Chanyeol had already unlocked her screen. He was staring at the frozen screen in his hand. Who is this man in her phone? Is that her boyfriend? Chanyeol's mouth opened in shock when he realised that the man in her phone, was him.

Arian retreated her hands and held it over her face. "You weren't supposed to see that." She cried out, embarassed.

She said that she was an EXO-L, but she never once mentioned about her bias. Chanyeol was considerably knowledgable about all the things that happened within a fandom. He was an expert as compared to his other clueless and ignorant members. He, himself, was once a fanboy too.

"So, am I your bias in EXO?" Chanyeol blurted out. He couldn't stop himself in time. He couldn't control that damn mouth of his. The truth is, he was curious because he had never really come so close in contact with his own fans before. He always wondered what his fans saw in him that he couldn't figure out about himself.

Arian was frozen for a moment. She had not wanted her crush, Chanyeol, to see her as a crazy fangirl. Worse still, she did not want him to think that she was a crazy stalker. But, she had no where to hide. She wanted to dig a hole through the sand and hide her head inside. But that was not practical at all.

She slowly bobbed her head up and down, she nodded as she sighed. Chanyeol was amused by her reaction. Why does she look so upset about it? Was she embarassed that her bias was me? Just the thought alone had hurt him, badly. He then thought about the fans that he had met at their concerts. They would always go crazy when he noticed their banners with his name on it. Why is she so different from them? Chanyeol was disappointed. His ego was hurt.

"Chanyeol-ah, you won't think that I am a crazy fan or stalker right?" She asked softly, as if afraid of his answer.

"Of course not! Why would I?" He asked in shock. Is that why she seemed so upset? Because she is afraid about what I would think? Chanyeol was relief to learn about the truth. But why would she be worried? To her, I am probably just another idol.

"Where is your KKT?" Chanyeol asked as he distracted himself by scrolling through her phone applications. He couldn't seem to find it. The fact that the entire phone was in English did not make the job less difficult.

"Do you even have KKT?" He asked in disbelief.

"Of course I have it!" She snatched her phone back and with a few swipes left and right, she successfully launched her KKT application. "Now, what is your username?"

"Real_pcy" He stated as a matter of fact.

"Huh? Isn't that your IG name? Did you seriously use the same username?" Arian asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." He said nonchalantly. "What's wrong with that? I like that username."

"Because every single fans out there would test their luck by adding that username in their KKT contacts! Have you received a million of friend requests?" Arian was still in disbelief. She couldn't tell if he was being stupid or he was trying to be funny. She added him anyway.

"I will add you too. What is your username?" He asked.

"Uhm, Arianprincess." Chanyeol looked at her, amused was an understatement. "I know." She put her palms up to stop him from commenting. "I have been using the same username since I was 10. No judging."

Chanyeol could no longer contain his laughter. He bent over and burst out laughing, hard. "Ow! My tummy! It hurts!" He screamed as he laughed loudly.

"Yah!" Arian shouted but it was to no avail. Chanyeol could not stop laughing.

I like his laughter. Arian admitted. She could no longer deny that fact. Why does he have to look so cute when he laugh?

Arian did not want him to stop laughing. So she pretended to be angry and started punching him playfully on his forearm and tickling his sides. They fought, somewhat happily, on the dirty sandy beach. The sands around them flew everywhere. They were stuck on their body and hair but Chanyeol and Arian couldn't care less. Because they were having fun, they were enjoying themselves.

Before they knew it and for some unknown reasons, Chanyeol had somehow ended on top of Arian. His long body hovered above hers. His hands on both sides of her head. He was in a push up position. They stopped playing and laughing for a moment. They merely just stared into each other's eyes.

Chanyeol's mind was no longer rational. Maybe it was because of the alcohol that was still lingering in his body. Or maybe it was because of his hormonal urge. Or maybe it was the pair of big round lovely eyes staring back at him from beneath. He did not know and he did not care. He looked at the work of art under him for a moment. He could no longer control his male testosterone surge.

Arian watched as Chanyeol dived down towards her. His lips went crashing into hers. The kiss, it was soft, slow and sincere at first. Arian was shock and frozen in place. Several thoughts ran through her mind as her eyes remained wide opened. Chanyeol's face was so close to hers that she could see every single pores on his face. Oh how unromantic that must had been.

When Arian did not resist his attack, Chanyeol took it as a positive signal. He began assaulting her lips with his. Opening and closing slowly, urging her to do the same. His tongue was no longer hidden inside his mouth. He stuck it out and her upper lip as he bit down on the lower one.

Arian's tightly shut lips became loosen against his assault. Chanyeol took the chance to push his tongue into hers, spreading her lips apart. He kissed her with all the passion that he had attempted to hide for the entire night since the  moment he saw her at the balcony. His kiss suddenly became more desperate.

It wasn't as though Chanyeol had not kissed anybody for a long time. In fact, he just did a few months back when he filmed for the EXO's comeback drama - EXO Next Door. He kissed the female lead, who was also one of his close friends since trainee days. But that kiss was merely an act. It was professional. It was work. This. This was different.

After what felt like eternity, Arian finally let go of her shock and began kissing him back. She was still staring at his passionate face as he assaulted her lips. She smiled a little as her heart beat wildly.

Just a few hours earlier, never had she thought that she would bump into her favourite idol, less kissing him by the beach at dawn.

The sun began to rise slowly behind them as the first light of the day lit up the entire sky, chasing the darkness away.

Little did she know that this man, whom she had once idolised and labelled as impossibility, would brighten her life like how the sun lit up the sky.