The Sixth Day--The Shirts☺

if we should LOVE again♥

Even though Jiyeon didn't want the cupcakes, IU and Cheondeong ordered it and also ordered 4 mocha frappe. Tehy searched the coffee house for vacant seats and there was one near the window. They went there and IU was the first one to sit down. Jiyeon was about to sit beside IU but Cheondeong was fast and sat beside IU...

[jiyeon]--yah! i want to sit beside iu!

[cheondeong]--oh? but i want too..and besides...i'm here first

[jiyeon]--aish

[iu]--jiyeon-ah...just sit accross me..ne?

[jiyeon]--nan moshae (i won't)

[seung ho]--wae?

 

Jiyeon once again didn't bother look at him. Seung Ho doesn't want to kee on standing that he holds Jiyeon's shoulder and gently pushes her to the chair and pushed her to sit down. Jiyeon was completely jolt tha she held her breath seconds and let out a big exhale. IU and Cheondeong watching them can't help but smile at them. Jiyeon now sat down accross IU and Seung Ho sat down beside Jiyeon. There was an awkward silence between them until their orders came...

[iu]--oh...here it is

The waitress placed the order on the table and walked away. They began eating and sipping on their drinks. IU and Cheondeong were busy chatting with each other, while Jiyeon and Seung Ho were just sitting awkwardly beside their each other.

 

 

Aigoo! I really need to talk to her but she doesn't want to talk to me. And here we are, sitting beside each other. Not even talking, not even lking at each other.

 

Cheondeong seems nice for IU. Well he's not like Seung Ho. I can tell that. Aigoo, but I hate him fr sitting beside IU when clearly I wanted to sit beside her.

 

They finished everything and they're ready to go out. Seung Ho stood up followed by Jiyeon then Cheondeong and IU. Seung hO already was walking ahead of them and Jiyeon was walking, loking at IU and she didn't saw what was coming for her. She bumped into someone and accidentaly spills coffee on Jiyeon's jacket...

[boy]--oh..i'm sorry miss..i'm really sorry..

Jiyeon looks at her jacket and to the boy..

[jiyeon]--oh it is okay...(she responded smiling)

Then they went out..

[iu]--jiyeon-ah...are you okay?

[jiyeon]--ne...ne...(removing her jacket)

 

Seung Ho's eyes grew big whe he saw what Jiyeon was wearing. It was their couple shirt. Jiyeon glanced at Seung Ho and quickly remembered that what she's wearing was their couple shirt...

[jiyeon]--(stopped and stood still holding her jacket)

[iu]--what's wrong jiyeon-ah?

[jiyeon]--(still not talking)

[iu]--(shook jiyeon) hey,,,

[jiyeon]--(back to her senses) oh..eh?

[cheondeong]--are you really okay?

[jiyeon]--ah ne...(then wraps her jacket around her waist) kaja!

 

I can't believe she still has the t-shirt. Jiyeon-ah! Please talk to me! Please?!

We walked and walked, ate lunch,went to the mall, then walked again until it was nearly night. Through the whole day, Jiyeon didn't talk to me. I don't want to end this day without talking to her. We stopped by a park near the Eiffel Tower. IU and Cheondeong sat on the benches, Jiyeon was walking by herself. Wait what?! She's all by herself now, maybe this will be the perfect time to talk to her.

 

I am walking all alone and the night is really beautiful but *sigh* its cold n here. As I was walking, I could feel that someone is following me but I didn't look back to see who it is. As I continued to walk, I shivered because of the coldness. Then suddenly, I can feel that someone is wrapping a jacket around me.

 

I removed my jacket and put it on Jiyeon since she was cold. I didn't say any word and just put it over her. She stopped and looked back...

[seung ho]--you might get a cold...

Then I saw her eyes grew big. That was it, she saw my shirt. We have the same shirt.

 

[jiyeon]--*oh? we are wearing the same shirt? o--our couple shirt*(she thought)

They were starring at each other.

 

~FLASHBACK~

They were at the mall, walking hand in hand when Jiyeon saw a boutique who prints T-shirts...

[jiyeon]--oh..seung ho-ah...let's go there (drags seung ho)

As they went in, Jiyeon quickly took a look at the designs that were at the wall...

[seung ho]--found something interesting? (placed his hand over jiyeon's shoulder)

[jiyeon]--uhhhmmmmm....this one(aegyo voice--pointing to her choice of design)

[seung ho]--arasso..kaja!

[jiyeon]--oh? eodiseo?

[seung ho]--dont' you want that? then that will be our couple shirt..☺

[jiyeon]--chincha??(happy)

[seung ho]--ne..

Then they went to the person in charge and told him that they want to buy a couple shirt with that design.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

Jiyeon can't believe it. Seung Ho was also wearing the same shirt she is wearing. People passing by them would say that they look so cute together but all of that doesn't mean anything to Jiyeon anymore...

[seung ho]--just wear my jacket so that you won't get a cold or something...

[jiyeon]--*he still offers his jacket to me....but...focus jiyeon...focus..ignore him*(she thought)

  

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

is it coincidence that they are actually wearing the same shirt?? or someone planned it??

hehehehe..that's all for today chingu..

stay posted for the next chapter...☺☺