Because of you...

if we should LOVE again♥

Jiyeon continued to walk. Seung Ho follows her...

[seung ho]--*i can't take this anymore...i really want to talk to her*

He grabs her hand, dragging her to one bench and they sat...

[seung ho]--jiyeon-ah..i want to talk to you

Jiyeon didn't talk but instead stands up. She was about to walk but Seung Ho held her hand...

[jiyeon]--(looks at seung ho) there's nothing to talk about! (she angrily said)

[seung ho]--yes there is...now sit down...(he pulls jiyeon)

There was silence between both of them.

Jiyeon was feeling nervous and annoyed at the same time because of Seung Ho. On the other hand, Seung Ho is ready to talk to Jiyeon, he's just gathering all his courage to speak...

[seung ho]--you're still mad at me right? (he calmly asks)

[jiyeon]--you shuold know the answer to that...(flatly said)

[seung ho]--yeah i know..

[jiyeon]--will you just get to the point already?! (she said irritated by him)

[seung ho]--mianhe...mianhe for everything...(he bows his head)

[jiyeon]--(tries to hold er tears)

 

All the memories flashed back to the both of them. Jiyeon can still feel the pain, Seung Ho can still feel the regret...

[seung ho]--i know you haven't forgivne me yet...and i know you won't forgive me..but...(he was cut off)

[jiyeon]--what makes you think i won't forgive you? (sh asks)

[seung ho]--becau....because of the things that happened bet..between us...

[jiyeon]--you're right...i won't forgive you...

[seung ho]--(heart aching) *sigh* that's what i really thought...but can we at least be friends??

[jiyeon]--a tear rolls down her cheek) mwo?? you wnat to be friends?? (really not feeling the conversation)

[seung ho]--*wrong sentence..aigoo* i mean...can we start over as friends?? (he clarrifies)

[jiyeon]--*it's just so painful* i can...i can't seung ho-ah...(tears flowing down)

[seung ho]--can't help but also cry)

 

Then Jiyeon stood up, gave Seung Ho his jakcet back and walk...

[seung ho]--*i won't give up! i still love you jiyeon-ah*

 

He runs to Jiyeon and immediately hugged her. Jiyeon was completely shock. She tries to get free but Seung Ho just hugs her more tightly...

[seung ho]--if only i could turn back time...mianhe jiyeon-ah...jeongmal mianhe..

 

Jiyeon just cried and cried. Jiyeon felt the wamrth of Seung Ho's hug and hse can't help but to hold on to his arms that was around her and continued to cry. When Seung Ho felt her hands, he loosens the hug nad turns Jiyeon to face him...

[seung ho]--jiyeon-ah...

[jiyeon]--(still bowing her head) giving you another chance menas putting my heart on the line again...(she sobs while saying it)

[seung ho]--(tilts jiyeon's head so that he could see it and wipes her tears with his hand) please don't cry noe...

[jiyeon]--i really can't forget the past...it really hurts me...PABO seung ho-ah!!

[seug ho]--you didn't listen to my explanation...

[jiyeon]--'casue there's nothing to explain! (she talked back)

[seung ho]-yes there is...(he assured it)

 

They both sat in another bench and talked and talked. Seung Ho explained everything. Jiyeon can't believe it, what she's feeling when Seung Ho was telling everything. She couldn't believe if that she still does love Seung Ho...

[jiyeon]--*i hate myself for not focusing* (smiles to herself)

[seung ho]--please forgive me jiyoen-ah..

[jiyeon]--all is clear now...but that doesn't mean...

[seung ho]--i know i know..hehehe..so can we be friends again??start over...as friends..

[jiyeon]--(shyly nods) i guess so...

 

Seung Ho wildly smiles, Jiyeon also smiles...

[seung ho]--i have been waiting for that smile all day...(he said as he looks at her)

[jiyeon]--it's all because of you...(looks straight)

[seung ho]--me?? wae?? (slightly shock)

[jiyeon]--because f you..i didn't smile the whole day..becuase of you..i'll smile for the whole night..haha

[seung ho]--(turning the tpic to the shirts) i didn't know you would wear that shirt again...

[jiyeon]--you too..iu suggested this since I bought it along...

[seung ho]--wait what?! iu told you to wear that?? (shock and confused)

[jiyeon]--ne...wae??

[seung ho]--cheondeong told me to wear this

[jiyeon]--could it be??

[seung ho]--huh! aish...chincha!! (scratching his head)

[jiyeon]--aigoo...those two better pay...

 

So the shirt thingy was all planned by IU and Cheondeong. But how about the whole thing?? Was it allplanned too?? Or it just happens??

Well thanks to them, Jiyoen and Seung Ho became friends again.

 

So they talked and talked like normal friends do...

[seung ho]--haha..your eyes are so soar..you look like you don't have eyes anymore...(he teased)

[jiyeon]--at least my eyes are a little bigger than yours...yours are so small (hse teased back)

[seung ho]--O_O oh chincha?? mine's soar too?? (quickly took out his phone and use it as a mirror) aigo...i don't have eyes now...

[jiyeon]--hahaha..told you... (she laughs and slaps seung ho's arm)

[seung ho]--ouch! that hurts...you're still strong..hehehe(rubbing his arm)

[jiyeon]--hahaha..i know right...

[seung ho]--(stands up and offers his hand) kaja! we better go back now

[jiyeon]--(takes seung ho's hand) arsso..

 

Jiyoen quickly gets her hands upon standing up and as they were walking, Seung Ho would trick Jiyeon and hse would take her revenge.

 

IU and Cheondeong were talking and when they saw Seung Ho and Jiyeon walking bakc to them. Jiyeon even elbowed Seung Ho...

[iu]--look at them

[cheondeong]--id our plan worked??

[iu]--we'll tell them later...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

finally updated this guys..really sorry for not updating this for about how many days...first of all i got writers block..then when i was abuot to update..there was no internet connection...but now it has...

so how's the chapter??

really really really want to know what you think guys...so PLEASE DO COMMENT