Caught

a r c a d i a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter V: Caught

 

 

 

She links her hand with him, resting her head on his shoulder as they walk out of the company’s building. It’s 2 in the morning and she just done her practice and he’s just patiently waiting for her. She sometimes wonders why he willingly accompanies her practicing even when he himself busy with his tight schedule. And she feels so lucky having him as hers.

She thinks tonight is their lucky night. There is no one around the building tonight. Usually fans will gather in front of the building waiting for their favorite artist will come in or out of the building but tonight, there is no one.

“Jongin,” she looks up at him as they keep walking to where he parks his car. “don’t you tired to accompany me practicing everyday? You just arrived few days ago, and this week supposed to be your free week.”

Her chuckles and ruffles her hair. “No. it’s really hard to find a perfect time for us to spend our time together. So, while I have free time, I will spend it with you. And also my girlfriend is really pretty when she dances. How can I miss that view?”

She rolls her eyes at his cheesy line and playfully hit his chest. “That’s so ‘ew’, you know.”

He laughs softly as he grabs her hand and pulls her by her waist. “I miss you, Soojung. 3 days with you cannot payback the feeling of missing you for 2 ing months. So I don’t care even you don’t like my presence, I will still stick to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter