April 1st, 2015

April Fools' Day Date!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s early morning on April 1st, 2015. April Fool’s Day! Even South Korea knew of this day, that April Fool’s is a day where lies are valid and allowed to be told, only to prank around, that is.

 

--

 

“Unnie..!!” a whisper came through one ear, abruptly.

 

“Hnngghh.. Ne…” a quiet, slow groan replied. “Why are you up so early, Jiyeon-ah.. Unnie still wants to sleep.”

 

“Andwae! You promised we could go out together today. It’s supposed to be our April Fools’ Day date!!” Jiyeon pouted. “Come on, wake up. Jiyeonnie will be sad if you don’t.”

 

It turned to a moment of silence for a minute. Then, Jiyeon heard Hyomin sigh really loudly, “Okay, okay.. I’m up.”

 

Jiyeon jumps on Hyomin and hugs her tightly, “Sa...-rang-...hae...-...yo… Unnie. Heehee~”

She said "saranghae" with every syllable especially slow.

 

--

 

“What shall we do first?” Hyomin asked.

The two were walking out in public (undercover) with a casual apparel:

 

 

 

 

 

They both looked comfortable with their clothing choices. Jiyeon gave her opinion, "Shopping? Cafe for Lunch? Movies?... Amusement, Theme Park, a simple walk around the park..."

 

Hyomin did not really answer her, but she said answered spontaneously, "That's a lot of Park's already.. I don't think we need anymore. We already have two here!"

 

Jiyeon stared at her for a second...

 

Then she widened into an 'o' shape, finally reacting to the joke, "HAHAHAHA~ You're so funny, Unnie. Okay, really, then what should we do? We're supposed to relieve some stress and not be tired."

 

"Let's go to an amusement park. It should be fun, and we can eat there," Hyomin suggested. "Let's go!" Their hands intertwined together, holding tightly and walking down the sidewalk, and hailing for a cab, both with smiling faces.

 

--

 

At the theme park, there were other people too, groups of friends, and families. Jiyeon and Hyomin were still walking together, side by side, hand in hand. They were busy looking around.

 

"Waah... I haven't been to an amusement park in ages! Jiyeon, we're here... We can finally have some fun," Hyomin smiled, looking at the view of rides in front of her. Roller coasters, water rides, haunted houses.. All of the variety of fun was present. Just right in front of them.

 

Jiyeon gulped at the view right in front of her. In the inside, she was a bit more timid than Hyomin, and definitely not more of a daredevil than she was.

 

[( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXbL7ZBgz5g ) you guys have probably seen this, it's pretty old, hehe]

 

"Jiyeon-ah, what are you thinking about? Let's go!" Hyomin's excitement was building up. "Don't tell me you'd be afraid of this! We came here to have fun, after all, right? And you suggested us about going to a theme park."

 

"A-ani! I'm-.. I'm not scared!..." Jiyeon said. Then she whispered to herself, "As long as Hyominnie is here with me.. I won't be scared.."

 

"What?" Hyomin asked.

 

"I really wouldn't dare to do these things alone!" Jiyeon explained, "But I'm not afraid!!" Hyomin smiled at her cute denial.

 

"Sure.." Hyomin replied, "Let's go!" She walked ahead first.

 

Jiyeon stood still with her nose and face a bit scrunched. Her fists were closed. "I really am not!" She retorted. Then, she ran to catch up, and she tugged Hyomin's arm and gave her a backhug.

 

--

 

"Jiyeon-ah, which one do you want to ride first? There are so many that we can spend the whole day on." Hyomin pointed on the paper map. Her finger travelled across the paper. Then, Jiyeon took her finger, and gently controlled it, moving its position onto a specific point, or ride.

 

"How about this one? It seems interesting, you get to ride around on a boat and it's like sightseeing! It's a great place to take fresh air, right?"

 

Hyomin smiled at her, "I like the way you think." She winked. Jiyeon felt flustered for a moment, and her cheeks felt hot. "Let's go," Hyomin said, and Jiyeon snapped out of her daydreaming being.

 

They boarded the boat, and it was set off to sail around for about an hour. Both girls were wrapped up in their conversation that they didn't notice that the ship was already in the middle of water, and the theme park itself being further and further away. They smiled, talked, ranted, and had a good time.

 

Hyomin said, "Can you take a picture of me? I really want this to be saved!" The area was really windy, and her hair kept blowing on to her face.

 

"Unnie, you look funny like that. Your hair is a mess!"

 

"Yah! Yours, too, you know!"

 

"Be ready to smile..!" Jiyeon said, "1....2....3!" Yet, one more time, Hyomin's hair got in her face, and she managed to put the other half off. The picture came out nicely anyway, in Jiyeon's opinion.

 

[Just imagine there's a theme park in the background!!]

 

"You look really nice, Unnie!! Waah... Daebak! I would love to keep this photo for myself, too." Jiyeon gave positive feedback giving a thumbs up to Hyomin.

 

"Let me see!" She took a peek at the photo, "The quality is okay... But thanks to your photography skills, it made the photo look better." Hyomin slightly hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter