Mr Badass

My Type

"welcome Mr Simon.. you're table is ready as usual.. if you need anything just tell me.. enjoy your time"

i was finishing the last touch on Simon's usual table in our bar when he arrived with his girl.. yeah it was a new girl tonight too.. well sometimes he come with the same girl twice or more but after a short time he bring new one!
"Thank you Sujin" his answer was short as usual.. even though he talk alot with other people but when it come to me he don't said anything more than what he need to say!
it has been 1 year since i start working here.. and Simon was a daily costumer.. well the first time when i met him was in my first day at work here


*Flashback*


"Hello Sir.. how can i help you?i saw another costumer entering the Bar and i did what they told me to do

"hahahahaha wtf.. is it your first day here little girl? " he was looking to me like he saw stupid little girl asking him for help!
i wasn't able to answer him because the bar owner came and intercept the fight that i was about to start!

"Hello Mr Simon.. oh i'm so sorry.. she's new here and she didn't learn yet the rules.. i'm sorry this won't happen again"
"It's ok Mr Kim"
"Sujin.. apologize to Mr Simon and go back to your work and let's talk when you finish you finish
"i'm sorry" i was about to explode while apologizing to this stupid selfish customer.. who the he think he is to talk to me this way aishhh!
while i was returning to my work i heard someone calling me "Yaa Sujin come here" she was Hyomin.. my roommate, my classmate and she's the one who helped me to find this work.
"What's just happened right now? you was talking to Simon Dominic.. oh girl i never thought that you will had such a start.. oh lucky you"
"Lucky? who? me? for what? talkin to such a stupid badass!"
"oh Sujin.. what are you saying? thousands girls want to just say Hi to him and you are saying such a words!"
"but i'm not part of those thousand stupid girls.. Whoever he is.. i don't care"
"okey wait.. Simon Dominic is one of the famoust rapper in korea.. and he's one of the CEO of AOMG"
"Rapper & CEO.. Huh now i can understand why he was acting in such a way.. anyway.. let me back to work or they will kick me out from the first day"


all the night long i wasn't able to forget his words and the way he was looking to me while he was drinking and playing with the girl who came with him!


the next day, my boss called me to tell me that i will be the responsable of Simon's table from now and he was the one who asked for it!
"Oh.. so he wanna play with fire.. okey let's see who will win Mr Stupid Badass"