01.

Angel's Landing

Sulli's POV

 

"Sulli!" Minyoung shouted from the hallway. I was half-way done finishing packing my things since the classes are already dismissed for today. But I feel like there's something missing, my favorite ballpen which my grandmother lent to me before they got into an accident. Where is it? I think it fell a while ago when I accidentally hit my case and didn't noticed it's not inside.

 

"What's taking you so long?" She entered as I continue to search the area, looking under my classmates' tables. Where is that thing? Sighs.

 

"Sulli-ssi?" A familiar voice pops out on the door. I was about to stand up when I realized I'm below the table and hit my head below it. 

 

"Ack!" I moved and stood up, rubbing my head before looking at the male. My eyes widen from what I'm seeing. 

 

No way.

 

"Sehun-ssi?" Minyoung spoke with her eyes can't also believe what she's seeing. Oh Sehun, he's one of the popular guys in the school along with his best friend, Myungsoo, while other people think I'm the female counterpart. Sehun is known as the most quiet one, when it becomes to girls. Gossips say that he's not good at talking with girls and we have no idea why. But all I know is, I have an undenyable crush on him. Maybe because of his nature? His mysterious personality? I really found him charming plus, he did something that really changes my school life and why am I in this situation right now with the help of his best friend, Myungsoo.

 

*** Flashback — 1st year

 

I was just normal petty girl back when I was in first year — I was hiding myself from everyone's eyes and changing my appearance whenever I go to school because of my family's reputation. As the daughter of the largest and popular business group, they expect too much from me. My mom, told me that I don't need to be perfect — people may call me princess but she knows every princesses are not perfect. They have flaws and I should not be bothered about being a perfect role model like what people wanted me to be. When I stepped my first year high school years, I changed my looks into average. I'm not wearing contacts and used a huge lense glasses and bobbed hair. My life was going great. No one suspects I'm what they call the princess. I'm not a princess myself at all.

 

"Sulli-ah." Shinyoung and my team mates followed her. This was when we were playing back when I was in first year. People knows I'm weak at sports especially soccer. I hated this sport. Shinyoung wrapped her arms around my shoulder, giving my a brotherly hug before whispering something to me.

 

"If you ing screw this game, you'll see yourself dying everyday." She smirked darkly afterwards, making me tremble in fear. This girl is no joke. She's the school's bully as they call because of her big physique — or fat. She's strong, yes, and really bossy. No one dares to challenge her and I, Sulli, won't take a chance to die early.

 

"Y.. Y.. Yes! I- I-wi-will." I nodded like a coward dog. I am trembling and I feel like she can see it — I must do my best! This is for the sake of my high school life. 

 

We have two teams, Minyoung was on the other team. Therefore, we are rivals. This P.E things really makes me wanna act like I'm sick so I can leave this game without screwing things up but Minyoung told me that I at being an actress.

 

"Position! .... START!" Our couch blew the whistle and the mayhem starts. I was frantically running for my life — running like an lost dog, trying to avoid the ball as much as I can. I kept on running until I noticed the ball was coming towards me. My team looks at me and I was really nervous because all of them are looking at me. They were going to come and get me so I ran as fast as I can.

 

Huffs. Huffs. Huffs. Ack!

 

I got tripped and fell down on the ground. I hugged the ball tightly, trying not to let it go. I must not screw things up! But too late. If my team has Shinyoung, the other team has Aecha, she's also like Shinyoung. They got the same size and strength but Aecha was slight powerful than Shinyoung and she's coming to get me! Shinyoung! Miyoung! Everyone! Can someone take this ball from me? No one can hear how scared I was so I stood up as fast as I can but my legs failed me and I end up throwing the ball outside. Added the fact the time was almost over and no one scored yet. Because of my wrong move, I saw my team mates glaring at me. 

 

After the game, the rival team won because of me. Shinyoung and her gang blocked my way and I know, I'm going to say farewell to my dream high school life. She grabbed my hair and pulling it down, making me whimper and trying myself to stop my tears from falling. They kept on mocking me while there were only few people around since most of them are already on the lockers. No one can see what are they doing to me but even if they do, they won't dare butting in.

 

"What's happening here?" A guy spoke. 

 

"S-Sehun-ssi." Shinyoung's voice trembled and released my hair from her grip.

 

"Seh- Oh. Princess?" Myungsoo suddenly appeared, holding two bottles. I blinked. What are they even doing? And what does he mean Princess? I was clearly dumbfounded at that time. No one knows I'm the Choi Sulli, the Korean knows as the princess or the Takane no Hana in Japan — someone told me and it's Minyoung.

 

"Princess?" Shinyoung asked to Myungsoo.

 

He nodded. I was just there standing.

 

"I-Is she your girlfriend?!" One of her gang asked in such surprise. I looked at the girl with a shocked expression as well. I mean, what kind of question is that? I only know his name but I really don't know him. Fully.

 

Myungsoo just chuckled, "I wish." — I heard them girls gasps and so as me. What's that supposed to mean? Have we met before? Does he know my secret?

 

"Cut the crap, Myung." Sehun spoke after decades. 

 

"Ms. Choi Sulli, the heiress of Hana Group and Korea's Princess, can we borrow some of your time?" Myungsoo asked me with such courtesy. 

 

"W-wait! WHAT?" Shinyoung starts gasping for air. Yes, my family's reputation is too high that the president's daughter is my childhood friend and most of their gadgets they are using are from my father's company. They know who are they messing with.

 

"H-How!?" Another female voice comes out. I can't believe my cover.. has been uncovered. 

 

But without them, I'm probably dead by now or I'm in mental hospital.

 

*** Present

 

"... I think this ballpen is yours." He took out a ballpen and it was the pen I was looking for! 

 

"I saw this... on the.. floor." He added as he handled the pen to me. Him trying to speak with me is really nice. I never heard him speak that much before aside from simple phrases with Myungsoo. Sometimes, I do think these two might end up someday. I really don't know.

 

"Uh.. Thanks." I smiled at him and saw his watch. It's already 8PM! 

 

"Oh! I-I'm so sorry but I need to leave now. Thanks again!" I quickly said before taking my bag. "Thanks again!" I grinned at him before waving goodbye and drags Minyoung our of the classroom with me.

 

"What was that?" Minyoung asked as I walked faster. 

 

"I don't know but I'm know is that I'm late for the formal party with Yooyoung's parents." 

 

The formal party along with executives and my mom wanted me to be there. Sometimes, I think they want me to be there to boast that they got a daughter like me or to find someone who is worthy to be my husband. Parents.

 


There's the first chapter! This is just the into for Sulli, next is for Yerin. FOr those who subscribed, thank you very much and I hope you support my very first fanfiction. Much sarangs from utopica!