Wake up..conflict..hurt..thing???

Boyfriend Life

 

At jo twins room,it’s a quiet morning and the only sound of the room is the clocks ticking and the snore from the room can be heared..tik..tok..tik..tok..,its already 7:ooam in the morning,its time for jo twins go to school..Donghyun as a leader and also a father from the group must waking them up..

 

Kwangmin   : **on the top of the bunk hugging his Pikachu plushies**..zzzzzZZZz -_-

Youngmin    : **sleep on the floor,holding his ipad in his arm**..ZZzzzzzz :l

Donghyun    : **smile**then wake kwangmin up**..min..kwangmin..!..wake up..!its almost 11:00am!!>lie

Kwangmin   :*suddenly wake up**ha!!..11:00am!really..!??**shocked**

Donghyun    : yea..11:00am!!come on!!..hurry up!!wake your other twins up..=)**success**

Kwangmin   :ok.ok..ok..**leave his plushies and go to the young..**look at youngmin..thinking**..youngmin..youngmin..!!!*shakesyoungmin body**..wake up..wake up!!!its almost 11:ooam!!..hurry!!!...

Youngmin    :**still in same position,holding his ipad in his arm***..zzzZZZ**no respone**

Kwangmin   :youngmin..!!!youngmin!!..our room burning..run!!run for your life!!run..>lie<

Youngmin    :**sleep**..zzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kwangmin   :**look at youngmin**..its hard having a lazy brother that can’t waking up easly** ..YoUUUNNGGGMMiinn!!!hyung..!!please wake up..why can’t you just wake up??!!

Youngmin    :**open his eyes little bit**..wat!?..please don’t lie to me..i know its not 11:ooam is it??!

Kwangmin   :noe!!..im not lieying..its almost 11:00am>its wat donghyun said<

Youngmin    :**close his eyes**kwangmin..!!you’re too noisy!!!..i wanna get my sleep..im really tired you know??!!now go away..!!! .**throw the ‘thing’ that held in his arm and throws at kwangmin**crash**..

Kwangmin   :**the ‘thing’ hits kwangmin on the head**..ooOOUUCCHHHh!!!**the thing lies broken on the floor**..OOuuuCHH!!!**held his head**its really hurts!!!**find a some blood on his hands**

Youngmin    :..i just wanna get some sleep..*sleeping**zzzZZZ

 

Donghyun hears something crash in jo twins room..donghyun goes to their room and found kwangmin on the floor..

 

Donghyun    :**shocked**kwangmiNNnn!!!..**run over to him***what happened??!!

Kwangmin   :**stand up and hold his bloody head**youngmin just hit me..T^T**after that,he falls on the floor and fainted**..

 

The other members heard the commotion in jo twins room and ran to their room and saw kwangmin’s  body lie on the floor facing the floor.The other members were shocked as Donghyun first saw kwangmin’s body.

 

Jeongmin     :kwangmin!!!..OMG!!!0.0..*poke..poke**is he dead?!!

Donghyun     :would you stop poking him!!..he’s not dead,he’s just fainted..idiot..

Min woo         :is he gonna be okay??

Donghyun     :**gets his iphone*hasvgjxwdgcjdsbkhs!..=..(**call his manager**..

Hyunseong   :**shocked**what happen??**worried**saw youngmin’s broken ipad on the floor** ah owh..”youngmin is not going to like this”..=)

 

15 minutes later…the manager already done bandaging kwangmin’s head and left the drom.

 

Kwangmin    :OUCHH!!it’s still hurt!**starts to cry**T^T

Min woo         :kwangmin..please don’t cry!!it’s gonna to be okay.

Jeongmin      :what just happen??did youngmin did this to you!??

Kwangmin    :**nod his head***sniffles**

Donghyun     :what..he really do this time??

Kwangmin    :He throws ‘something’ at me and its really hurts>>n<

 

Donghyun goes to the kitchen and get a cold bottle of water then he enters the twin’s room and pour the cold water all over youngmin’s body

 

Youngmin     :**slowly open his eyes**..OMG!!cold..cold..cold**see a person infront of him**

Donghyun      :**serius espression**..>=(

Youngmin      : *scared**..WWWwwww..hhHhh..YYYyyooouuu  looKKKing at me likeee that??**scared**

Donghyun      :**pulls youngmin hand and walk to the living room where kwangmin and the others are**

Youngmin      :ouch!you’re hurting me!!let me go!!**struggling***

Donghyun       : **stop**..and push youngmin**dushhhhhhHHH

 

Youngmin falls on the floor and starts to cry.

 

Youngmin      :**crying**..hshskshshshshshshhshshs=..(

Donghyun       :**still in serious espression**..

Jeongmin       :**worried when saw youngmin crying**..

Min woo          :**shocked**I can’t believe that hyung hutrs his dongsaeng**scared**o.o

Kwangmin     :**still crying**hyung!!..**mad**why you did you push youngmin like that??

Donghyun      :youngmin!!!it’s too much!!you hurt your own little brother!!!>shout<<

Other               :**quiet**..scared when donghyun mad**

Donghyun      :explain to me now!!..right this instant!!!

Youngmin      :**crying..crying…tooooo loud***HHHHSSSHSHSKKSSShsksk!!!**kick donghyun and jeongmin**

Jeongmin      :**yelp in pain**ouch!!.>0<

Donghyun      :**trying to calm down youngmin with his calm voice**youngmin..please..please don’t cry

Youngmin      : **kicks everything in his way**

Other               :**can’t this day get’s any woise??**

 

After that,youngmin standing up and ran to the bathroom and starts bawling inside the bathroom.

15 minutes  later,youngmin isn’t come out yet.

35 minutes later,he hasn’t come out yet..again..

½ hours later,he still hasn’t come out from the bathroom…

 

Jeongmin       :**had a worried face**donghyun hyung!!!>>

Donghyun       :**look at jeongmin**..what???

Jeongmin       :It’s your fault,hyung!!!youngmin isn’t come out for like a day!!

Min woo          :yea..**mad**..now that youngmin will gonna cry in weeks!!!

Kwangmin     :Hyung!!!!what ever he did to me..i’m fine with it..but why did you push him like that..youngmin is very sensitive and he easily gonna cry and you need to apologive to your younger dongsaeng!!>n<

Donghyun      : don’t look at me..it’s not my fault!!i’m only tring to protect you from getting hurt.

Hyunseong    :we know that..but you should not be so hard on him..he’s just a kid..and you’re his hyung..

Min woo          :yea!!

 

Donghyun knocks the bathroom door..knock..knock..knock..youngmin???

 

Donghyun     : youngmin!im really sorry..i didn’t really mean to do it..sorry!**worry**

                        :im sorry..are you okay inside there??=(

                        :youngmin..youngmin..are you mad at me??im sorry..ok..ok..fine..i will do anything for you but please can you get out from the bathroom..i’m worried about you..you know??**starts to knock**….i will do anything..ok..anything..please..=(

Youngmin     :**quiet**

Donghyun     :youngmin..please…

Youngmin     :**still cry**..anything??~

Donghyun     :yes anything…

 

Youngmin came out from the bathroom wth his puffy red eyes and red Rudolf nose.

 

Kwangmin    :**saw youngmin by the door coming out and ran to him and give  a hug**are you okay??you’re not hurt,right??

Youngmin     :what wrong with you???***ble***

Kwangmin    :you’re not crying anymore??**worried**

Youngmin     :*smile**im ok..hehe=D