Rain

The Fate That Bind Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sm F(x) Dorm.

'' I think today is the day.'' I look down to the floor waiting for her unnies to responds.

'' The day for what ?'' Luna unnie look at me weirdly. So do the others.

'' The day for me to confess my feeling to Baekhyun oppa.'' I smile shyly.

'' Are sure, Ssul  ?'' Its Soojung time to ask me. Worry for my safety.

'' Yeah, I think you should do that. '' Victoria unnie supporting my decision.

'' So, when will you meet him ?'' She added more.

'' Now ?'' I make my famous puppy eyes to them. Hope they will agree with my idea.

'' Aigoo, you cant wait to make him yours , huh Ssul ?'' Amber unnie patted my head. Then she receive a hit on her arm from me.

'' Okay, okay, I know you cant wait anymore right ?'' She chuckle as she put her hands up surrender to tease me.

'' Want me to follow you or anything ?'' She put her hand on my shoulder.

'' Its okay Amber hyung. I will go by a taxi. I will call you guys.'' I wave at them happily then exit through the front door.

'' Go Baekli !'' I chuckle again as I heard their shout in the dorm.

'' Thanks unnie.'' I murmured alone and  hoop in a taxi that stop in front of me.

 

Byun Baekhyun House. 11.00 p.m.

~ Ding dong deng ~ 

 

I pressed the bell as I reached at  Baekhyun oppa house.  As I waiting for him to open the gate I look at the sky.

 

' This night weather is somehow gloomy. Hope it will not rain.'' I grab my coat more tightly.

'' I am coming.'' The  automatic gate open widely then I walk to the front door and wait for him again to open the door.

'' Ah, Sulli-ah. What are you doing here at this late night ?'' He look at his watch then stare at my face . Confuse with my present at his house . 

I put my best smile before I inhale more air into my lung.

'' Baek Oppa, actually ...''

'' who is there, baby ?''  I heard  a woman voice. A voice that I know. My smile fade slowly till I saw Taeyeon unnie  behind Baekhyun oppa body.

'' Ah, Sulli-ah, what are you doing here ? Where Krys and others ? '' she  smile widely as she saw me.

'' They all in the car.'' I lie.

'' Oh,  lets come in.'' She cling to my hand. I pull my hand slowly from her grip.

'' Its okay. Why did Taeyeon unnie at Baek house ?'' I stare blankly at both of them. My heart thump really fast. My breath become heavier. They look at each other  with smile .

'' We actually are dating each other now.'' Baekhyun said to me as he hold Taeyeon unnie hand tightly . I force myself  to smile althought I know it will be be like bitter smile.

'' Really ? Wah, congrates you two.'' I place both of my hand on Baekhyun and Taeyeon unnie shoulder. Hold my tears from falls. My heart broke. Once again.

'' Thanks, my pretty dongsaeng. You are the first  person who know about us. And we have agree to  tell the company about our date.'' Taeyeon unnie smile sincerely at me.

'' Please support us, okay.'' They laugh together then I make my fake laugh too.

Suddenly the rain falls to the earth heavily follow with some thunder. 'God know  what I feel right now.'

'' Okay then. I will be back home now.'' I wave at them. Want to disappear from that place quickly because I afraid that my tears gonna falls in front of them. I cant let them see it.

'' Yah, wait ! It rain so bad now. Come in first.'' Baekhyun worriedly look at me.

'' Its okay . Amber hyung must have wait for me too long. See ya. '' I ran in the rain . Successlly disapppear from their sight. Then I stop in front of the gate. Hiding.

'' Why it always have to be like this ! '' I lean against the wall and squatting slowly.

My cloths have been drenched with the rain. I hugged my knee , hiding my head. 

Sobbing in the rain . Tears flow from my eyes to my cheek. I hate this.

Why.

Why it always have to be me.

Its like this too before.  When I have a crush on Taemin oppa.

 

Two Years Ago.

'' Ssul, can I meet you at the rooftop after you have done your training ?'' Taemin oppa said to me when we all having our rest time in our training room.

'' Of course you can.  She will be there at 5 pm then.'' Vic unnie  said to him. I dumbfounded.

'' Okay. Thanks noona.'' He bowed and walk to Shinee training room.

'' Vic Omma, why you said like that ?'' I stomp my leg and yell at her embrassly.

'' Yah, you should thanks to me instead of yell at me.'' She unsatiesfied with me.

'' Wuu ~~ someone will have a boyfriend.'' Soojung laugh followed by others unnie.

'' Not me.'' I deny.

'' Ssul, we know you. You like him, right?'' Luna  unnie play with my nose.

'' Ani.'' My face blushing hard now.

'' He will confess to you later. '' Amber hyung patted my shoulder. 

''Ah, molla. Lets continue our training.'' I yell a bit.

'' Look who is excited now.'' Vic unnie pointed at me. I only can sigh.

 

'' Taemin oppa.'' I walk toward him. He stare at the sky. Only his back facing at me.

'' Oppa ?'' He realised my present then stand straight and turn to  face me.

'' For the first time I saw you, my heart thumps very fast. And when I saw your smile, my day become colourful. When you are sad , I have the most gloomy day.'' He catch his breath . I dumbfounded by his confession. My leg felt numb. 

'' Thats the moment when I know I have fall for you.'' He kneeling in front of me while holding a red rose. I felt so happy till a tears fall from my eyes.

'' I am also...'' I stop when he cut me.

'' Son Naeun.'' He added.

'' Huh ?'' I stunned . ' Naeun ? Am I hearing her name?' 

'' Ah, I am going to be crazy. Haw am I gonna confess to her.'' He mess his hair roughly.

'' You like Naeun ?'' I wipe my tears just now. Look at his face.

'' Yeah. Thats how I gonna do. Is it okay, I mean in romantic way?'' He innocently look at my face. 

'' Then why ?'' I trying to hold my tears. Hurt  tears.

'' Can I ask your help ? You know you are a girl, has same ages with her. And you are my bestfriend.'' My face fall. ' Bestfriend. Only a bestfriend. He do that for her. How can I think that for me.'

'' I got to go now.'' I walk backwards then left him stand there alone.

'' I am so stupid.'' I ran using the emergency stair. No one use it anymore. Afraid that my tears fall in front of any people. I hate when it when people know my weakness.

The tears flow so much.  ' I am so sorry for being selfish , Taemin oppa.'' I wipe my tears away.

 

BTS Dorm

'' Jin hyung, I want to borrow your car.'' I look at him who cook some food for us. ' Yeah, his food was really jjang !'

'' Where are you going this time, V-ah ?'' He look at my face boringly.

'' Baekhyun sumbae house for a while. Can I ?'' I grin at him.

'' Are you that close to him ? My key at the front table.'' He sigh slowly.

'' We are mom and son remember ?Thanks hyung.'' I took his key and walk out from our dorm.

'' This night weather chill me a bit.'' I start the engine and drove to his house which is 1 hour from here. I open our song, Boy In Luv.

Half of  my way, the rain pour heavily. Some thunders also appear.

 

Byun Baekhyun House. 11.50 p.m .

'' Ah, I have reach.'' I stop in front of his house. Then I see a glimpse of a person squatting in front of Baekhyun sumbae's house. She look like a ghost.  Her cloth has being drenched with the rain.

'' Is she one of Baek sunbae saesang fan ?'' I take the umbrella in Jin hyung car, which mean, his umbrella. Then I walk to her with that umbrella.

'' Miss, are you okay ?'' I squatting in front of her with the umbrella cover us from the heavy rain.

No response from her. I then tugged her hair that cover her face to her ears.

She then raise her head to look at me. Its her. I shocked. I rub my eyes again and over again.

Her sad eyes then gaze at me because of my weird action.

'' Jin... Jinri noona ?'' I  stutter when I said her name. 'Yes, it was her. Why is she in the rain now ? '

'' Wait here noona, I will call Baekhyun hyung  to help you.'' I put the umbrella between her fingers so the umbrella can cover her from the rain. 

'' Dont.'' She tugged my shirt before I even can stand properly. I crounch in front of her.

'' Taeyeon unnie is with him there.'' She shivering so hard. I also can see her eyes redden and seem swollen. ' Is she crying ?' I squat back in front of her.

'' They are dating now.'' Her sobbed getting louder.

'' Noona.'' I  wipe the tears that fall to her cheek.

'' Ah, why I be like this. I should be happy for them.'' She try to fake a smile in front  of me, but she can't.

'' You gonna catch a cold if you sitting  in this rain , Jinri noona.'' I put my palm on her forehead.

'' See, your body temperature has raised.'' I pull my hand slowly from her .

'' You have a fever now.'' I look at her miserable face. Thoughtless. Lifeless. That I could conclude from her condition now.

'' Why its always have to be me ? Why ?'' She cried  then she fall on my left shoulder.

'' Noona.'' I tried to look away. Then I turn to look at her face. My face is only inched away from her. Her eyes shut.

Faint.

She fainting on my shoulder.

'' Ah, othoke ! '' I freak out.

'' I should bring her into the car first. '' I released my grip from the umbrella that cover us then quickly grab her body. 

I carry her with  bridal style to the car as I put her on the passager seat beside me. Then  put off my coat and put on her body.

'' I will die if I left hyung umbrella here.'' I take the umbrella at the place I left it

Once I sit on the driver seat, I start the car engine and switch on the warmer.

I then rectify my coat on her so it can give her some warm. 

'' Where should I bring her now ?'' I ask myself.

'' Clinic ? Heck no !'' She is an idol, so do I. Chaos might happen. I shook my head.

'' Fx dorm ? I dont even know where. '' I rubbed my wet hair roughly.

'' Bts dorm ? So much dangerous man.'' I folded my hand.

'' My house ?'' I think for a while. Yeah, the best option I can take. I grab my phone and dialed my mother number.

'' Omma, omma, omma.'' I called my mother as she pick her phone.

'' Aigoo, my son. You miss me that much ?'' I can hear she is cuckle on the phone.

'' Yeah, so much. So, I am heading home now.'' I said again.

'' Now ? '' She sound shock.

'' Yeah. And I also bring my chingu. Wait for me okay.'' I look at Jinri noona face.

'' A girl ?'' 

'' Ah, yeah. Wait for me,okay.'' I said again.

'' Arasso, I will be prepare.''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter