FINALLY!

In A Blink of an Eye (EDITING!!!)

The world turns slowly, as if mocking his fast coming death. He breathes sharply, hands drenched in blood and his eyes failing him every second. “Im close” he chuckled bitterly. As he waits for his end, he thought about a lot of things. His miserable life.  His stupid weak body.  His broken family.  His friends. And most of all, his lover. His Lover whom he misses so damn much. The thought of his lover brought tears in his eyes, failing terribly to hold them in. He’s tired and so he let them flow like a river without an end. He misses him. He wished he was right there with him telling him everything is going to be alright. Telling him how much he loves him with that sweet smile of his and his greasy lines. He cried harder. He mumbled under his breathe. “Woohyun” How painful yet wonderful it is to utter the name of the man he love. And with that, he doesn’t regret anything. He saved him from death by risking, sacrificing his own life. For him he would do anything, Anything.

As Sunggyu slowly fell into darkness. He heard someone calling his name. He heard that deep tenor voice he’s been dying to hear and there it was. “I must be hearing things but if its this voice I don’t mind hearing it everyday” he smiled.  Then, he felt someone shaking his shoulders violently, screaming, and pleading at him to hold on. He could hear the pain and hurt in the man’s voice. He hated it. He doesn’t want to hear such sorrowful voice. And so with the little strength he could master up, he open his eyes slowly, and saw the most beautiful man in his life. His man. “Don’t cry Woohyun-ah” he smiled. “Smile for me please” Woohyun shakes his head, crying violently, holding to his shirt for his dear life. “Gyu please…” he pleads. “Don’t leave me.” “I won’t. I promise to be with you forever.” And with that, he fell into complete darkness.


Sunlight strucked his eyes painfully, as he tried to open them. He looked around, seeing white walls surrounding him. “Im dead” he thought. He sighs thinking about Woohyun when he suddenly felt a strong grip on his hand. And so he looks down and his eyes widened, not believing what’s in front of him. The sight of his Woohyun, whom he misses so much. He didn’t noticed he was crying until Woohyun stirred up, rubbing his eyes cutely and looked at him in surprised and happiness. “Hyung” he whispered. He suddenly throw his body on him and sob in his arms. “Finally you woke up.”

“Are you real ? Is this a dream? Where are we?”

“This is all real hyung. We’re in a hospital. You’re alive.” He sobbed again.

“How long?”

“7 months”

They fell into silence, taking in the fact that they didn’t lose each other and that they are together again.

“Im sorry Woohyun-ah. For leaving you. I don’t deserve you.”

“Don’t be sorry Hyung, I know why you did it. And you’re the only man in the world who deserve this handsome, greasy man.”

“Thank you Woohyun. I Love You.” He said leaning closely to Woohyun, giving him a passionate kiss that he missed so ing much.

“I Love you too Hyung” mumbled Woohyun between their kiss, smiling. “Don’t ever leave me.”

“I never planned to do so in the first place.”Sunggyu whispered, breaking their kiss for air.

“You owe me lots of time Hyung…. I miss our time and that. It’s been soo damn long.”purred Woohyun hotly in his ears.

Sunggyu chuckled. “Exactly what I have in my mind.” He whispered pulling Woohyun in the bed beside him. He trailed hot, wet kisses on Woohyun’s neck and nibbled on his collarbones leaving bruises.”Now Shall We?  Hyunnie”

“Now Hyung” Woohyun whimpers as Sunggyu leaned down once again, leaving no space between them, filling their lost time with love, and sweet moans.