Chapter 1

Kirin Art School : special camp

It all began with a particularly chilly day in early September in the South Korean capital, Seoul. At Kirin high school, young students were massing with more or less enthusiasm before the information boards. Some highly discussed among themselves about their holidays, others sighed. Of all the conversations could be heard, one in particular caught the attention of all the girls present in the crowd.

“ What's the announcement on the nuts!” a student of second year axclaimed
“ Key, it’s simple to understand : Thirty students will be selected this year and trained to represent our institution. The top ten intellectuals, the ten best sportsmen and ... and the ten biggest wankers also” one of his friends answered, laughing.
“ Thanks Jonghyun, make me look like a fool, I understood. The last term is a bit too much, do not compare myself to a ...”
“ What there was, it did not please you? Yet it really suits you” a girl of the same age who was leaving the crowd. Told coldly
“ I see you still want to fight, Hana ...”
“ Let her, Key, you do not see that she deliberately provoke you? You have enough trouble as it is not worth it to add more.”
“ Oh, I see Mr. Jinki tries to be witty. It's pathetic.”

The so-called Hana let them plan under the deadly gaze of the other girl. She sat at her place in her classroom and waited patiently for the start of the school year.
At his arrival in the room, their main teacher explained to them the usual terms of the settlement.

"- Oh, and the names of the thirty students who have been lucky enough to be chosen for the special camp will be posted at the entrance on the TV screen, you can find out at the end of the course. »

The first two hours of lessons passed rather quickly, to the delight of the students, and they all rushed to the entrance of the school. On the screen, everyone could see the names that were displayed there:

1. Hana 2: LeeTeuk 3: Sungmin 4: HeeChul 5: Jessica
6: Shindong 7 Yesung 8 Onew 9: Hangeng 10: Erza
11: Minho 12: Jonghyun 13: Kibum 14: Ryeowook 15: Siwon
16: Milena 17: TaeYeon 18: Minki 19: AeSook 20: Chinsun
21: DongHae 22: Eunhyuk 23: 24 Key: Taemin 25. Kangin
26: Kyuhyun 27: 28 Henry Zhoumi 29: Ludivine 30: Minhyuk

At the sight of the other names, Hana sighed.

" Please, not them ..."

As thirty students chosen had to stay in the dormitory throughout the year, weekend and holidays including, Hana returned to her home to prepare a suitcase. She greeted breezed his tutor, who did not even noticed, and returned to school. She found herself in the dining hall with other students where they ate during a supervisor explained to them what was going to happen.

“ First of all, I will announce the composition of the chambers. For girls, in room # 1, there will have Milena, Erza, Ludivine, Jessica and Hana, and bedroom # 2, Minhyuk, TaeYeon, Minki, AeSook and Chinsun. For boys, Key, Onew, Sungmin, Henry and Taemin will be in the 1, Shindong, Jonghyun, Zhoumi, Kibum and Donghae in 2 Heechul, Siwon, Minho, Kangin and Yesung in 3. Finally, Eunhyuk, Hangeng , Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk you will be in 4. "
Throughout this year, your professors drag you to the various events taking place this year and next year, but they will explain all this in more detail tomorrow. Here are your schedules: every morning, running thirty minutes before breakfast, which is 7:00 to 8:00. After this time, you will not eat. Noon lunch at one o'clock, jogging 7:00 to 8:00 before dinner. Besides, you should review. Lights out at ten o'clock, and no noise will be tolerated after. Do you understand? »

The students nodded and finished their meal. The boys and girls then separated to go to their respective chambers and settle.

The next morning, the camp students awoke at dawn with varying degrees of enthusiasm. Minho and Jonghyun were more motivated to run and nothing and no one could enter their enthusiasm. Donghae, Key and Taemin, they remained in bed until the last moment. At six thirty o'clock, they were at the doors of the dormitory, dressed, waiting for their coach.

“  What is he doing. Saying that we can sleep at this time. But no, we have to ....”
“Donghae, you're really annoying to moan in the morning. Can’t you close your tong a little?”
“ And you ...”
“ Stop a little please. Hana, what is it with you? Why do you ...”
“ It's not your problem, Jungsu. Jinki and you'd better take care of your business.”
“ Whether you like it or not, you are part of our business.”

Hana did not have time to reply, as their coach had just made its appearance. She sighed and stood at the back of the students that marched. Four groups were formed from the beginning of training. All before were ten athletes who used to run. Behind them there were the rest of the boys, followed by most girls. Jessica and Hana brought up the rear. After forty minutes, Jessica struggled to continue and eventually walking. Hana, not wanting to continue, stopped and stayed with her only friend.

“ You do not have to wait for me, Hana.”
“ Do not worry about it. Anyway, I have no desire to run.”
“ Really?”

The girls talked and arrived just in time for breakfast, where they saw that everyone had waited for.

“ You are nice, you waited us.”
“ Do not dream too” Jonghyun snapped.
“ We were told that we could not eat that once everyone would be there” Jinki explained in a softer voice.”
“ Phew ... In addition, they do not even apologize.”