Smile

Secretly Dating

Krystal's POV

 

It's been a tiring day, I'm exhausted and stressed for this day's activities. I just want to have enough sleep, I've been lacking that for the past days. I badly need it. We are now in the middle of practicing for the choreography of our song Rum Pum Pum Pum. We've been doing this for the past five hours without having breaks. This will surely kill me.

"Unnie, I'm so tired. Please talk to him, I want to grab my lunch" sulli says as she pouted her lips. She's cute and adorable, I must admit.

I'm on the corner of the practice room with my eyes closed, I'm so tired that I'm scared I would faint again. This is what I hate the most, seeing myself getting pale and weak. 

"Hey Krystal, are you okay?" Amber unnie asked as she sat next to me, felt her presence but I really do not want to open my eyes.

"Unnie, I want a break" I replied. That's what I really need, at least I could grab some meat to boost my energy.

"okay, I'll talk to them. alright?" 

I just nod, almost tired of uttering another sentence. I'm sorry Amber unnie.

She went to them, she and Vic unnie talk to the team so I presume they'll let us take our break and at least grab our lunch. They've been so strict and bossy since our comeback is really near. This is how I hate idol's life, but it's my choice so I don't have the right to complain about it.

 

 

The team gave us a break, so we all prepare and headed out of the practice room. Coincidentally, exo also got a break since they are also prepairing for their comeback. I think they would at least have their comeback stage during our promotions. It's nice and well stressing, since people will compare and bluff nonsense things about us. Could they just appreciate what we are doing for them?.

 

"Hi oppa, I think we should grab our lunch together. It's your break right?" Luna said as we walk in this hallway. I feel so weak, maybe I should check a doctor later.

"Great! We really are hungry noona" Sehun replied. Exo oppas are so noisy, but it's really entertaining to see them so loud and dorky.

 

"Hey Krystal, are you really okay?" amber unnie asked, I didn't answer her. So tired.

"Yeah Krystal, I've been noticing you during our practice" Vic unnie added.

 

, I don't want to be the center of attention here. That's not my style.

 

"Oh our soojungie is tired?" Chanyeol oppa said.

"Pabo, of course she is. Look at her, she looks pale" Kris oppa answered Chanyeol oppa and hit him jokingly.

 

"I'm okay, I'll just eat" I replied to stop them from asking.

"Okay let's go everyone" Sulli happily cheered as she walks beside me.

 

We went to the nearest restaurant, no one will disturb and made us uncomportable since this restaurant was literally made for idols.

 

We sat to this long rectangular table, we are 17 so I guess this would accomodate us all. I immediately place myself in the corner, I'm sorry but I can't be a good listener today.

 

Vic unnie and Kris oppa ordered our lunch, I did closed my eyes again and leaned on the table. Gosh, I think I really need to sleep a bit.

 

"Are you okay?"

A soft voice asked, I knew that voice well. I felt a little bit relax hearing his voice. He's really concerned.

 

"hmmm" that's the only thing i could utter, I'm really tired and I've been repeating that for hours now.

He hold my face, checking them intently. My eyes still close.

"You look pale, I'll take you home later okay?" he said and hugged me.

 

"Yah Suho hyung, take care of our baby soojung. She's really tired" Sulli shouted.

"Yah! Can't you see, they are as sweet as a sugar." Kai replied.

"Oh sorry, did someone speak?" Sulli mockingly asked which made everyone laugh.

 

"I will go to your house later okay, you need to rest. I love you" Suho oppa said as he kissed my forehead. 

 

I smiled at him, we are dating for the past two years and we kept that as a secret. Well maybe to the public since the company and the person around us knew our relationship.

 

"Okay, you're so handsome" I said half-smiling before I closed my eyes again. Maybe I could sleep now, he's beside me so less worries.