Photographer Sehun

Photography

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock ringing.  After I shut it off, I threw my blanket to the side and let out a sigh.  "Stupid school," I mumbled and dragged my feet to the bathroom. 

Once I was done washing up and getting dressed, I made my way downstairs to where my mother was cooking up a nice breakfast for the two of us.  I sat down at the small table and waited. 

My mom placed a plate down in front of me and placed one for herself.  "Thanks," I thanked her and smiled. 

"You're welcome dear...  hurry up, you're going to be late," she replied while looking down at her watch. 

It was 7:30 and I have to be at school before 7:45 because that's when the bell rings.  I grumbled and quickly stuffed the food into my mouth while saying bye to my mom before grabbing my backpack and running off to school.  School was only 5 minutes away from my house, so I didn't worry too much. 

When I got to school, it was 7:43 exactly and I only had 2 minutes to get to homeroom.  After I stopped at my locker I ran all the way to the second floor, where my homeroom class was, as fast as I could. 

Right when I turned the corner, I bumped into someone.  I bounced off the person a foot away and apologized without looking at who it was and continued on my way. 

The school day went as any other day and finally the last class of the hour came.  I dropped off my books into my locker and went to my photography class.  Almost no one was in the room, but then the bell rang and everyone else filed in quickly before our teacher could. 

After some quick instructions, our teacher led us outside to start on a small project which was pretty simple.  I started walking around with a friend and we took pictures of flowers and nature.  While we were walking out in the field towards the small woodsy area where our teacher was, I walked backwards looking at my friend while she stared down at her camera looking at the pictures she took. 

Then for the second time that day, I bumped into someone again.  I quickly turned around and apologized.  I had bumped into Oh Sehun, the new cute kid in my class. 

"Sorry," I apologized. 

He smiled and nodded his head.  For a second there was an awkward pause between the two of us, but then he spoke up.  "Y-you know... you're quite clumsy to bump into me twice in a day." 

"A-ah... yeah... sorry about that."  I embarrassedly rubbed the side of my arm and bit my bottom lip.  He let out a small chuckle and slowly walked away. 

After a good 30 minutes of being outside, we headed back into the classroom to pack up.  I finished packing up my camera and backpack and waited for the last bell to ring.  When it finally did, I rushed out just like everyone else and started making my way back home. 

While I walked home, I took my camera out and took some pictures when I decided to take a detour through a long path of cherry blossoms.  It was quite, usually there would be many people there admiring the trees, but only few people seemed to be there.  When I looked down at my camera to see the pictures I took, I smiled because they were actually pretty good.  Then I continued home. 

The next day at school during the last hour of the day, we were printing out our pictures and messing around with the colors and what not on the computer.  Our teacher took our pictures that we were submitting to her and started grading them while we went out to the field again. 

Then the bell rang.  I sighed as I started on my walk home, I had so much homework tonight.  Once again I took a detour just to stall from doing homework for a little while.  I made my way downtown and just walked around and in and out of stores. 

As I made my way out of a small cafe where I got a drink, I bumped into someone causing my drink to spill on the both of us.  "I-I'm so sorry," I apologized and looked to the person I had spilled on.  It was Sehun. 

"It's okay," he said with a small smile. 

"Here."  I dabbed his shirt with some napkins that I grabbed from the counter. 

"Thanks." 

"Yeah, no problem."  I wiped my own shirt and then looked up at him.  "I'm sorry again for ruining your shirt," I said awkwardly. 

"It's fine, really."  He smiled and just that one smile melted me. 

After a pause, I said, "Uh, I'll get going then."  He nodded his head and I exited the cafe and went straight home. 

When I got home, I started on my homework right away, but couldn't stop thinking about my encounter with Sehun.  His smile was so mesmerizing and unconsciously as I thought about it my own smile formed onto my face. 

After school the next day, on my way home I decided to take the cheery blossom path.  The wind blew softly at me and let blossoms fall from the trees.  It was such a nice day and I wished that I could always be like this. 

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me.  I turned around and didn't find any sign of anyone.  A chill ran down my back, but I still walked slowly enjoying the day.  Then I head footsteps again.  I turned around again.  Still no one was there.  This time when I turned back around to continue walking, I spotted someone up on a rock behind a tree. 

KoreaSakura02.jpg (Imagine the path sort of like this) 

I walked closer to the person and realized that it was Sehun.  He had his camera up and facing at me.  "What are you doing?" I asked.  His eyes widened in shock and took the camera away from his face. 

"U-uh..." he stuttered.  I giggled.  He looked cute when he was like that. 

"Are you stalking me?" I asked. 

"Wha-  N-no... it's j-just... umm..." 

"What are you doing up there?" 

"T-taking pictures." 

"Of me?"  I tilted my head to the side slightly and raised my eyebrows. 

He sheepishly nodded.  I found it adorable when he actually admitted it.  Then he hopped down from the rocks and stopped in front of me while rubbing the back of his neck. 

We found an empty bench and talked for a while.  Although it was sort of awkward in the beginning, he warmed up to me and we started talking casually.  He didn't seem as nervous to talk to me anymore and it was really nice to see him actually start talking a lot. 

"Why don't you speak like this at school?" I asked. 

"I... umm... have a lisp and I sound funny when talking..." he said embarrassedly.

I giggled, but then saw his awkwardness again.  "I haven't noticed that until now, but I think it's cute."  For a second I was speaking too fast and didn't realize what I said until I said it.  Sehun seemed a bit shocked as well.  I felt my cheeks heat up and I had to look away. 

"R-really?" he asked. 

"Yeah..."  I nodded my head and shyly bit the bottom of my lip. 

"Th-thanks, no one's ever said that to me before..." 

I smiled.  "Uh, any ways...  Why were you taking pictures of me?" 

"Uh, well..."  I could see his face starting to heat up and I noticed that he started stuttering again.  "I-it's because... umm... well... y-you... you're very umm... b-beautiful..." 

"Thank you." 

He shyly smiled and nodded his head.  As we continued to talk, it got darker and darker out.  Soon the stars were starting to show in the sky.  We both got up from the bench and got ready to leave. 

"Where do you live?" Sehun asked. 

"Oh, it's okay, oppa.  I don't live far from here so I'll be fine," I said. 

"I want to walk you home, though."  He pouted. 

I giggled and told him where I lived. 

"I live that way too, so I'll just take you home." 

We walked along together for that short while.  Then when we got to my house, Sehun walked up to the doorstep with me and waited for me to enter my house before leaving. 

As days and weeks passed we became closer and closer with one another.  He became less shy around me and everyone else and we found out a lot about each other and so much more. 

It was a nice spring day when Sehun told me to go and meet him by the cherry blossom path.  I was still in my pajamas when Sehun called me because it was spring break, so I had to go get changed before running over there to meet him. 

When I got there, I didn't see Sehun any were, but I did find a piece of paper with something written on it and a picture taped to the tree.  The paper read:  Do you remember when you found me taking pictures of you that day? 

A smile formed onto my face as I read and I saw the few pictures that he took of me that day.  On the next tree another paper read:  You told me I was cute, and I told you you were beautiful. 

The next one said:  Now I'm telling you that I love you.  So... 

And the next few were pictures of Sehun holding up signs that said:  Will you be my girlfriend? 

Then Sehun jumped down from the rocks and held out a rose and waited for my response.  I smiled and gently took the rose from his hand and wrapped my arms around his waist and let my head rest on his chest. 

"Yes, a million times yes," I said. 

He hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head.  "I love you so much." 

I pulled away just enough that I could look up to his face, and tip-toed and pecked his lips to tell him that I loved him, too. 

 

 


Hello everyone!  Here's my little one-shot of our dear maknae Sehunnie!  hehe, I hope you guys liked it and comment below on what you thought!  Thank you!! 

 

~Angelflyer