Chapter 7 : Watching the stars .

Love of the stars ♡

To repay him ,I have to watch the stars with him today...(He loves the galaxy...). So I go to school and the day passes really quickly.And when I am home the sky is already dark. Like Kyungsoo said yesterday ,there are no clouds in the dark sky. And I can already see the stars and the moon .The sky is really beautiful today... The moon gives out a beautiful white light ,I could admire the moon for hours . I prepare myself to meet Kyungsoo in his garden... He is probably waiting for me . I put on a purple sweater, my favorite jeans and my converses on. (It is cold outside...) I leave the house and walk to his door which is next door... I'm nervous about meeting him. I then ring the bell and just at that moment someone opens the door.(Oh,that was fast !) But then I realise the person in front of me isn't Kyungsoo ...It's an older boy compared to Kyungsoo .He is very long and has big ears that are strangely atracttive...When I'm standing there in front of him he suddenly says:"Hi my name is Chanyeol ,I'm the older brother of Kyungsoo.He told me about you I think you're *name* ?".I say:"Oh,yeah I'm a friend of him... nice to meet you .Is he at home ?". Chanyeol says:"Yeah, he is waiting in the garden for you come in". I then shyly go in and I'm nervous altough it isn't the first time i come to his house. I walk towards the garden and see him sitting watching the sky trough a large telescope...(It's the telescope I saw the other day ! Wow it's large !) Then I go sit on the chair next to him and say:"Hi,that telescope is huge ".and smile... He says laughing :"Yeah,it's pretty big haha.It's a gift from my father ..." Then we hear a voice coming from the living room"Yaa donseang kyungsoo I'm going out !I will meet whit my friends and wont be back until midnight ! Kyungsoo says:"Okay arasso Hyung bye bye ." Then I say:"Haha you have a funny brother " He says:"That's why I call him happyvirus ,cause he is always laughing and smiling ..." "Nahahaha that's really a good name you found for him ". Then he suddenly grabs my hand and squeezes it...(My heart skips a beat at his sudden action.)"You have to put your hand here and look trough this lens ..." He puts my hand on the telescope and shows me how to turn the lens to get a good image of the stars.I turn the lens and look trough it ... "Waaaww this is so beautiful ,I can see the stars so clearly trough this lens."I say. He says:"Haha I'm glad you like it ! " "I really begin to like this ...I love the stars !"I say. When I turn my head to face him,our lips nearly touch.Our faces are so close to each other that I can feel his breath.We look in each others eyes for a moment ...His face comes closer to me and he touchs my cheek with his hand then our lips touch.He begins kissing me passionatly...This is my first kiss and I don't know what to do !He then stops to breath and gives me another kiss this time lighter...(His kiss is so warm and passionate )He stops and looks straight into my eyes ..."Sorry,You were so beautiful in the moonlight I ...I couldn't resist..." And I could see that he was embarassed because of his cracking voice... "I...I..."I knew that my face was all red . "I enjoyed watching the sta..stars w..with you ,t..thanks se..see you tomorrow." (Why am I stuttering !?)(How am I going to face him now,after he has kissed me !I'm too embarassed!)I quickly stand up and run ,very embarassed. When I'm home I constantly remember that moment !How am I going to look him in the face now ?