"Someone broke my pwetty rose."

Life was never this good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5pm, Jongin read the number flashed on his phone before pressing his finger on the lock button on the side of his phone. He stretched his arms, loosening his sore body before rosing from his chair, his hand still gripped tight on his phone before grabbing his blazer that he drapped on the chair, putting it on him. He shoved his phone down in his blazer's pocket before taking his briefcase that was next to his desk, gripping on the handle as he headed out of his office, bumping into his secretary that was still working.

 "Going home Jongin?" Chanyeol stopped scribbling on the paper in front of him as he put his pen down, smiling at Jongin.

Jongin nodded his head tiredly, flashing a faint smile. "Yeah, I don't want Sehun to whine about how I come late again."

 Chanyeol sighed as scratched his head. "Aren't husband just frustrating? Now that you mentioned I remembered about Kyungsoo at home." His face suddenly turned sour.

 Jongin chuckled at Chanyeol's expression. "Just go home, if you don't want to die early." Jongin spoke as he chuckled again before bidding goodbye to Chanyeol, walking straight to the elevator.

He leaned himself on the wall, closing his eyes as he rubbed his temple with the hand that wasn't holding the briefcase, sighing at the rough day he had go through. He just wanted to go home and hug Sehun all day. As the door slid open, he straightened himself, shoulder slumped down as he walked tiredly to the main door. As he was walking something caught his eyes.

He jerked his head to the stall that were full of soft toys, selling it for charity next to the door, but inside the company. Without realizing it, his feet brought him to the stall, eyes blinking at the colorful soft toys in front of him, the thought of his kids passed his mind as he reached for a pink bear plushie just right in front of him. He caressed it and smiled at how soft the toy were.

"How much is this?" He asked as he turned to the girl who were watching him, her face turned a bit red as Jongin stared at her.

 "Five do..dollars." She stuttered a bit, her face flushed in embarrassment.

"Give me five of different colors." Jongin said as he reached for his wallet in his slacks' pocket, pulling it open as he reached for fifteen dollars. "Here." He handed to the girl who accepted it with a smile before placing all the soft toys in paper bags.

Jongin reached for the paper bags that she handed him, his hands full as he had to hold total of five paper bags and a briefcase, he smiled to the girl before he spun to the door's way, walking out of it. He smiled at the paper bags in his hand before walking to his car, the smile still plastered on his face.

 

 

As Jongin arrived home, he was greeted with the sight of his three princes playing football at his house's yard, all immersed with the game as they didn't even greet him when he stepped out of his car. He shook his head at his princes while muttering 'kids' under his breath as he pulled his back door open, taking the bags that were full of the soft toys he bought before taking his briefcase with him too as he shut the door close with his leg.

"Daddy!"

 He averted his gaze from the car to the voice's way, meeting his youngest baby that were running toward him with his arms wide open. Before Jongin could respond, Jonghun wrapped his tiny arms around Jongin's legs nuzzling his head in between the gap.

"How's kindergarten? Did Jongmin protect you from the bullies?" Jongin asked as he handed Jonghun one bag when he pulled away from Jongin's legs peeking inside the bag before smiling at Jongin.

"Min ignored me! He play with his friendth but me no." Jonghun's lip puckered as it formed a pout, Jongin held the urge to pinch his cheek.

 "No? Then do you have friend?" Jongin asked more as they walked to the door, walking inside.

"Nu.." Jonghun muttered softly, his head lowered as his tiny hand fisted the bag.

As they stepped in the house, Jongin put all the bags he was holding down before crouching in front of Jonghun, grabbing his tiny shoulder. "You have daddy." Jongin smiled as he left a peck on Jonghun's forehead.

"Nini!" Angry Sehun stormed to Jongin as he pushed his husband down, away from Jonghun. "Where is my kiss!" Sehun whined smacking Jongin's chest as he sit atop of Jongin's stomach.

Jongin chuckled softly. "Hi my princess." Jongin circled his arm on the back of Sehun's head as he pulled the latter down for a kiss, he pecked Sehun's lip softly before going down to Sehun's stomach, gripping the hem of Sehun's shirt before lifting it so he could see the bloated tummy. "And my another princess." Jongin said as he pressed his lip on Sehun's stomach, blowing on it at the same time.

 "Jongin no!" Sehun giggled at how it tickled him, he pushed Jongin's head roughly away from his before pulling his shirt down.

"Groth." Jonghun muttered as he watched his parents.

 A frown formed on Sehun's face before he raised his hand to Jongin's cheek, slapping it. "This is all your fault!" He yelled at Jongin as he rose from Jongin's stomach, paddling back to the kitchen.

"Mommy is weird.." Sechan muttered as he stepped into the house, dirty and reeked of sweat.

"Mommy no weird! Mommy ith mommy!" Jonghun yelled at Sechan at he followed Sehun to the kitchen, stomping his feet all the way to the kitchen.

"He is weirder." Sechan muttered as he averted his gaze to his daddy who were still lying down the carpeted floor. "Daddy? What are you doing there?"

"Your mommy...he just slapped me right on the cheek." He mumbled as rubbed his sore cheek.

 Sechan laughed at his daddy. "You deserve it." He murmured as he headed to the bathroom leaving Jongin.

"You brat!" Jongin yelled as he straightened himself on the floor, shaking his head at how his kid had grown up. "Just like Sehun." Jongin muttered, sighing. As Jongin slowly stood on his feet, he felt his shirt being tugged before he spun only to be greeted with his babies muddled in dirt as they looked at Jongin with pouty face.

"Daddy...no yell us right?" Jaehun started first, glancing at Jongmin next to him.

Jongin furrowed his eyebrow, looking at his babies strangely. "Why would I yell at you?"

Jongmin bit his lip before reaching his tiny arm to Jongin, showing his pinky finger. "No yell otay? Pwomiss?"

Jongin just linked his pinky finger with Jongmin, swinging it as their promise's sign. "Promise."

Jaehun breathed heavily. "We bruk mommy's rwose." He muttered before lowering his head, taking Jongmin's hand before linking it as their gripped on each other hands tightly.

Jongin gaped at the mention of Sehun's favorite rose, he wasn't ready to face his death yet. "What....how..."

Jaehun suddenly broke into cries. "I dwid it. Min no do anything it me all me." He cried out as he sat on his knees, circling his fragile arms around Jongin's legs before burying his head in Jongin's legs, his sobs muffled by it.

Jongmin remained mum as he lowered his head avoiding Jongin's gaze, fidgeting with his thumbs as he kept his gaze on the floor as it was his first time seeing it.

"It's okay baby." Jongin slowly peeled Jaehun's arms off him as he carried the boy, rubbing his back to soothe him down. "It's okay. Daddy is not angry. Daddy is okay with it." Jongin whispered in his ear softly, cooing him.

 "Daddy no angry?" Jaehun hiccuped as he raised his head meeting Jongin's gaze, his eyes were red from all the crying.

 "Of course daddy is not angry but mommy will." Jongin flashed his son a scowl making the latter broke into cries.

 "Daddy is bad!" Jongmin hit Jongin's legs with his tiny arms.

 "Daddy just joked!" Jongin chuckled as he rubbed Jaehun's back softly. "It's a joke. Don't cry cry." Jongin muttered as he pressed his lip softly atop of Jaehun's head.

 Jongmin punched Jongin's legs harder out of sudden. "I want poo poo too!" He whined as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter