Roommates

Error (HIATUS)

You open your eyes as your vision starts to defog itself. 

So it was all a dream!

As if reading your mind, a unwelcomed voice spoke to you.

"It wasn't a dream you." a voice spoke.

Your eyes widens to it's maximum. "No... no... NO!" you think.

A face hovered on top of your face staring at you with a soft smile, showing his dimples as well.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" you screamed as you fell of the bed. But you didn't get hurt, for you got caught by the same man who was hovering above you.

"Are you okay you? You didn't hurt yourself right?" he asked. 

You blushed at the sight of his perfect face staring at him in silence for almost five seconds until you finally came to your senses and quickly scooted like a spider to the opposite side of the room.

"WHO...WHO ARE YOU? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?" you exclaim.

"Didn't I tell you yesterday? My name is Hongbin! You can call me Kong." he said optimisticly.

"Ok... so....WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOU-" you started but interrupted by your door being slammed onto the wall. A blonde walked into the room looking annoyed followed by a black haired who was holding a plate of pasta staring at you, but you mistook it as a glare as you wondered why he looked so scary.

"What's all the commotion in here?" the blonde said.

"Oh she woke up, she's sort of... out of it..." Hongbin said.

They all look at you while you had a mixed expression, confused and scared. You wondered why these three men were in your house and why they act like they belong here. But you suddenly remember... there was six of them.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?" you yelled out.

"Didn't we tell you yesterday? You're our Angel, our savior." Hongbin said.

"WH-" 

"Calm down first you. I know you're surprised about why there's six men in you're house and how we all know your name. If you will just calm down we will explain to you everything." the blonde said.

You watched them in disbelief, you wonder to yourself, do they think you're stupid?

"THERE'S SIX RANDOM PROBABLY ERTED MEN IN MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW! DO YOU THINK I CAN CALM DOWN BLONDIE?" 

"Shh, it's okay we won't hurt you." a new voice said.

You look at the owner of that quiet delicate voice. It was no other than the guy who was eating pasta this whole time who hasn't said a word till now.

His soft voice calmed you down a little, feeling a little bit more secure. You can say his voice was, very angelic.

You look at the three with shivering eyes, afraid that this might lead to something bad but most likely knowing they won't hurt you. You spoke the words that you thought would never come out of your mouth at this very moment.

"Tell me what's going on." 


You stare at the six men who was all gathered in your living room that just finished telling their story.

"So you're telling me, you six guys, ten years ago were all taken away by a scientist when your parents died and he experimented on all six of you changing some of your body parts into steel which caused you all to become half cyborgs and half human to experiment for him but you all resisted on doing his experiments so then the scientist left you and now ten years later he comes back and wants to do a experiment which is to make me fall in love with all of you so it can create true love so then he will change you all back to human so you can have freedom."

The six heads nod in sync. Happily thinking you believed their whole story and will participate along.

"I CALL BULL!" you yelled as you stood up pointing at them.

"CYBORGS? REPLACING BODY PARTS? AND THE WORSE IS TRYING TO MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU? ARE YOU ALL JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME BELIEVE YOUR "STORY" SO I CAN HOOK UP WITH ALL OF YOU SIX? I'M NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON, I'M NOT A , AND YOU ALLLLLLLL ARE PLAYERS." you exclaim in frustration. 

"Extremely good looking players." the white haired said with a smirk.

You blush, it was true. They were inhumanly gorgeous and handsome, but you couldn't trust them. Good looking people arn't always good on the inside. 

You calmed yourself down, you knew if stayed mad this whole time, nothing would progress to get them to leave.

"Can you please leave my house?"

"What no! We spent 2 months looking for this house non-stop and we arn't leaving until our Angel lets us stay here and fall in love with us!" the red hair exclaimed.

"And why were you look for my house?"

"Because you're our Angel! Our savior who's going to free us all! We already told you many times!" he said as he crossed his arms and pouted.

Aigoo... he looks like a puppy...

"A-anyway... I still don't believe you all about being "cyborgs" or whatever so just go back home please."

"We don't have a home." the white haired said.

They all looked down at themselves with their dark black eyes. "I guess you can say we are homeless. Remember? We have no family, only each other." 

"Oh." you say. You felt ashamed on your words and actions, you just made fun of how they spent 2 months looking for an average girl like you and you just ruined their goals plus made fun of how they have literally nothing in their life to support them.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know" you say asking for forgiveness.

"We could forgive you if... you let us stay here in your house." the big nosed said.

You thought about their lives, how they had nothing. They probably had to sleep on the streets, beg for money, heck even steal things. Now they are asking for help, and all you had done so far was reject them, made fun of them, and ignore them. You knew this was the best choice for them, you were sure.

"You can stay in my house..." 

They all look up, their eyes were widen to it's maximum and mouth open forming a giant dorky smile. Five of them jumped on you, creating a big group hug and yes, you were in the center of these boys.

Your head became dizzy as you can smell and touch these five beautiful men's body, one of which was rubbing their cheeks with your cheeks which made your heart race even stronger.

"Um... wait!" you say loudly.

They all stop their skinship toward you and stare at you, included the person quietly in the back who just sat and watch.

"Before you live here... I need to know your names."

They all got off you and sat in the same circle as before and started introducing themselves one by one.

"N-Young! My name is Cha Hakyeon but call me N. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" He then pointed at you with a wink. "Nice to meet you jagiya!" 

Your face becomes flushed, all the boys around you stare at your cute face and realized you weren't a crazy psycho who yells and screams at everything, for that was N's job but was actually an kind-hearted caring girl that was actually really cute in many ways. They also started to notice you were actually extremely pretty to their eyes, just like an Angel the scientist had told them she was.

"Next person!" N yelled out happy that he made you fluster.

"Annyoung ohime sama! My name is Ken! Or you can call me by my real name Lee Jaehwan ORRRRRRRR Kenjumma, Kenchopper, Kenyounce ORRR-" he starts.

"I'll just call you Ken... haha..." you say a nervously.

"Okay!" he said flashing off his broad smile.

G-gwiyupneyo.... 

You can feel your face becoming redder every second and your heart beating 2-3 seconds every second from the aegyo these two has already laid on you. You had no idea what the next 4 were going to do either.

"Ken... what does ohime-sama mean?" you suddenly ask changing the subject.

"It means princess in Japanese, that's what you are to me ohime-sama!" he says.

Your face becomes even redder from that cheesy comment. The boys seem fine just staring at you but on the inside they were secretly laughing about how obvious that you were embarressed right now, but a certain one was laughing at your cutest instead.

"Ken is a total One Piece fan! Hence the name 'Ken Chopper." the blonde said. You look at him and he was smiling at you. "Oh yeah, my name is Hyuk." he said.

You didn't know Hyuk well yet, but you knew one thing for sure. What a cutie pie...! You squealed at his adorable baby-like face secretly to yourself.

"Isn't our maknae kawaii?!" N screamed squealing loudly. "He's so just....just.... so.... HYUKAWAII!" He plunged himself at Hyuk and started to home him. Hyuk got annoyed at his hyung and was about to punch him but N was hugging him too tight so he couldn't even more and even breathe.

The 4 members loud out loud at N's "pun". "N that was the lamest and punniest joke you've made since when we ate ravioli and you said Ravi-Oli! HAHAHAHA!" Hongbin said as he bursted into laughter.

"KONG I WOULD HIT YOU RIGHT NOW BUT YOU ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL AND IT WOULD RUIN MY PRECIOUS ARTWORK~." the white haired said loudly but seriously at the same time.

N.....N...... N-HY.....N.... I.....am,.... g....going.....t-too....KILL....YOUUUU!!!" Hyuk said in vain trying to catch his breath.

You wonder to yourself... are these people crazy? One side was a person trying to strangle a person. The other side was 2 guys talking about an "artwork". Then there's Ken sitting their watching laughing and one dude just sitting there watching by himself quietly, possibly even glaring at all of them at once. You guess he's the only "normal" one of these people. You walk up to him.

"Annyoung." you say showing a slight smile trying to befriend him. He turns his head to face you. "Are these people always like this?" He nods. "Haha I see, how do you even deal with them anyway?" you ask. "I just ignore these kids and they will eventually come down... I think." he whispers quietly.

You chuckle hearing his soothing voice and seeing how his personality was different from the other 5. "Name?" you ask him. "Just call me Leo." he says.

"Oh my name is-"

"I know what your name is." he says cutting you off.

"How?" you ask.

"Want me to quiet the kids down? It getting very loud in here." he says ignoring your question.

"Oh... yes pleaseeeeee." you say groaning.

"Cha Hakyeon stop strangling Hyuk. Hyuk stop cursing under your breath. Jaehwan stop laughing. Kim Wonsik stop argueing with Hongbin. Hongbin stop making fun of Kim Wonsik. NOW." he says as he points to each person indiviually as he said each of their names. Even though he didn't yell and was just at a regular level, the 5 boys in front of us stopped and looked at Leo. They eventually quickly sat down with their legs crossed and hands together in the middle. 

For the boys knew that if Leo commanded them to quiet down, they needed to sit down because they knew Leo raising his voice to even that level meant he was serious. If they didn't, they had to face consequences, horrible consequences that 4 of them has experienced except for Hongbin. They all shiver at the thought of Leo's "punishment".

"you wanted you all to quiet down so please quiet down. It's too loud for both of us." Leo says.

They all nod, but not only because Leo told them to, but also that it was your request to. But you were thinking about something totally different from what the boys were thinking.

"H-how do you all know my name?" you ask suprised.

"We know everything about you of course!" Ken told you. "You are our savior after all." 

"We know literally EVERYTHING." N repeated. "What are you trying to say N...?" you ask confused.

"We know your height is exactly 1.59 meters, your weight is 101.4 pounds. Your cup size is-"

"STOP! HOLD IT RIGHT THERE N!" you yell out. "That's personally information! Why do you know this?!" you ask not satisfied with their answer.

"The scientist had all your data, we don't know how much it showed everything about you. Your timeline, background, ... private stuff." Ravi started.

"YAH RAVI YOU ERT!" You grabbed the pillow on the couch and started to hit him. "Haha" he laughed. "You're feisty, I like it..." 

You blush, even harder than last time. "KIM WONSIK DON'T BE A ERT NEAR MY JAGIYA!" N screamed grabbing the other pillow and attacking Ravi like a beast. "HAKYEON YOU'RE ERTED AROUND HER TOO, I SAW YOU STARING AT HER CHEST, DON'T LIE TO ME!" Ravi yelled. "

"KIM RAVI YOU ARE SO DEAD!" N said hitting him even harder with his pillow. 

All the others laughed except for Leo saying how Ravi is for real going to die this time. But behind all this madness, you remember how they said they knew everything about you since you're their savior. 

Were they telling the truth? Are they really cyborgs? Am I really their savior?

You shake your head. Get it together you, you can't completely trust these people yet.

"Ahem..." you say and they all got quiet staring at you smiling, curious about what you're going to say. "It's almost 8 now so I'm going to go cook. You guys can look around the three other rooms to see where you're gonna sleep. Don't mess with anything okay?" you ask them.

"Okay jagiya! As the oldest I will watch these immature kids so nothing goes wrong!" N says.

"Aren't you the most immature one here?" Leo suddenly says after not saying a word to the five for so long. 

"Leooooo~ Don't you trust your wife? You should trust me since you're my husband you know~ Leooooo~ Leoooo~ Leooo~ Leoooo~" He then starts hugging Leo but got a hard punch back.

"Aigoo N-yah, you made Leo mad." Hyuk said. N clinged on to Hyuk.

"He will never notice me!~ He's always ignoring me, violently hitting me! HE DOESN'T LOVE ME!" N cries out. 

"N stop, you're being annoying." Ravi(oli) told N.

"LEO! DO YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE? WE GOT MARRIED FOR A REASON!" N cried out.

"Since when did you guys get married?" Hongbin asked confused.

"AH LEO DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE! YOU KNOW WHAT LEO IM GOING TO LEAVE, SECRETLY TAKE YOU, AND LIVE IN BEIJING OR SOMETHING. you! LET'S LEAVE THEM RIGHT NOW!" he says as he jumped onto you hugging you.

"Cha Hakyeon please get off of me, I need to go cook." you say blushing.

"JAGIYA DOESN'T LOVE ME EITHER ANYMORE! I CRY @-@ WAEEEEE" he screams dramaticly falling down and "die".

You face palm yourself and shake your head. You walk out and started to cook dinner for your new roommates.

How am I going to live with these babos...


YAY WE FINALLY UPDATED WOOOOOOO 

oml who is this beautiful being? (for real i just found this can someone tell me who is majestic being is?)

So in this story the next day will be Saturday... WHAT WILL HAPPEN DUN DUN DUN?

(comment plez thats what im trying to say otl ;-;)

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Thank for for our new subscribers for this story too! (I tried to out your names but can't find where it shows it ._. someone plez help me and i'll post their name and the people who subscibed plez >o<
 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! SARANGHAEEEEE~

~Judy of Jeiraa