See you soon

Our Tree

-FLASHBACK-

"Hey Y/N! How have you been?" Your best friend's loud yet always cheerful voice chimed through the phone. "Hey! I've been good! How about you? Anything exciting lately?" You answered back but not half as cheerful as you couldn't keep up with her. "Hmm... Nothing that interesting but, we should get together! How does around three sound?" "Sounds great!" see you then!" You texted Jungkook, letting him know you would be busy for the rest of the day. (Fast forward to 2:55) "Hey cutie! Over here!" Your bestfriend waved you over and you two started talking. Around half an hour had passed when you checked your phone to see if Jungkook had texted you back. It says he read it but... no reply. 'He's probably just busy with practice. He's an idol afterall!' You decided to go back to your conversation until the door swung open in the cafe to reveal your boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. You would have totally been okay with it if he didn't walk in with a girl wearing a little-nope a VERY revealing dress. They both walked in getting judgmental stares from everyone. They sat at a table not too far away from your. Jungkook leant over the table and whispered something in the girls ear making her giggle flirtatious-ly then say a little too loud, "You're so naughty oppa." He then captured the girls lips in a very sloppy kiss. Right then and there, you could have sworn you heard a glass shattering sound, as that was your heart crumbling into a thousand tiny pieces. "K-Kookie?" You stuttered out. He looked over at you, sneered, then looked away. You stood up, walked over to their table, and tapped on his shoulder, attempting to try again, although you don't know why. He reeked of sweat and alchohol. It was quite obvious that he had picked the girl up at the club. "O-oppa. What's going on?" He completely ignored you. You had enough. You looked at your friend and whispered, "I'll talk to you later. Okay?" she nodded understanding the situation and hugged you, telling you to call her if you needed anything. You smiled weakly, at least you could count on someone.

-BACK TO PRESENT-

Jungkook didn't even have a good argument. " I-I was drunk a-and I-I didn't know..." He was stuttering close to every word now. "Listen Jungkook," You said very softly. "We've been, as I said, drifting apart lately. The sparks just aren't there anymore." It took everything you had in you to not break down and start crying. Jungkook feared what you were going to say next. "Let's end it here." In just four words, Jungkook could feel his entire world crashing down. "We've done our part, now it's time to see what the future has in store for us." You started to make your way back home. Your figure became more and more hazy in Jungkook's eyes. But at the same time, that could just be his tears making it all blurry. " I'll see you soon Y/N. I'll become the man you deserve."       

                                                                                                                  

So... Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes, and I also appologize if it was boring, , was depressing, etc. Thanks for reading and please comment because I love feedback!  -Panda <3 (this is what I'll go by hehe...)