Girlfriend

Jin BTS Drabbles

A new drabble I wrote today. It's short, sorry. Anyway! Here's a few things needed to be know??

  • I have a new book. It's BTS drabbles. The others will be written about. Please check it out! (There is currently no stories on it)
  • The 2 girls mentioned in the story are Yubin (Binnie) and Jiho who are from Oh My Girl. They are my 2nd favorite kpop girl group so please support and listen to them.
  • The ending of this story is very cringy to me (@ the 3rd to last "paragragh")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Hyung?” Taehyung says loudly, knocking on the door.

 

“Yeah?” came a response.

 

Taehyung rested his head on the door.

 

“I have to tell you something,” he sighed.

 

It went quiet for a minute before Seokjin pulled open the door.

 

“Come in,” Seokjin says motioning to Taehyung. Taehyung walks in as Seokjin closes the door and both move to sit on Seokjin’s bed.

 

“Please, don’t tell me you did something stupid,” Seokjin sighs. Taehyung always does stupid things then drags himself to Seokjin’s door to tell on himself. It’s really nothing new.

 

“No, I actually didn’t do anything stupid, but it’s embarrassing,” he responded looking everywhere except Seokjin’s eyes.

 

“C’mon Tae, you can tell me. I’m not going to judge,” Seokjin says patting Taehyung’s thigh.

 

“Okay then. Well, you see, I had a crush on this person for many years and I noticed they started to take an interest in me, too,” he starts before getting cut off.

 

“Wait, is this about me? I don’t know what you noticed from me, but it isn’t mutual feelings,” Seokjin says shocked.

 

“What? No! Oh god, no. You’re like a brother to me,” Taehyung laughs.

 

“Who is it then?” Seokjin laughs, too.

 

“Bae Yubin. She asked me out and I said yes. I’m, like, really happy,” Taehyung smiles throwing himself back onto the bed.

 

“She’s best friends with Jungkook’s girlfriend, Jiho, right? It’s cool, you guys could go on double dates. The double dates would consist of you and your two favorite people, Binnie and Jungkook. Plus Jungkook’s girlfriend,” Seokjin says.

 

“Well the, excuse me, I’m going to inform Kookie about us doing that,” Taehyung says hopping up to exit the room, leaving the door open.

 

Taehyung runs down the hall bumping into Yoongi who was making his way to Seokjin’s room.

 

“What was that about?” asks Yoongi walking into view.

 

“Taehyung is running off to tell his “boyfriend” about his girlfriend. It’s that cute Yubin girl,” Seokjin responded.

 

“Wow, someone actually likes him,” Yoongi mutters leaning against the doorframe.

 

“Oh hush,” Seokjin laughs, shaking his head.

 

“You seem very happy for him. Do you want a girlfriend, too? I mean, you could get a girlfriend if you weren’t so, I don’t know, gay,” Yoongi says crossing his arms.

 

Seokjin shakes his head.

           “Then that means I wouldn’t get to have my handsome grumpy boyfriend, the love of my life,” Seokjin smiles. Yoongi cracks a small smile and walks over to Seokjin.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tumblr & Instagram: seokjinthighs

Twitter & Wattpad: SeokjinThighs