I'm Yoona and the 12 mystery guys.

Loving Hurricanes ♡
"You told me you "love me", you told me you "care". How could you do this to me when I was burned in despair." I read this quote inside a really enormous book called; "Get That Quote" the name sounds normal but it's a really interesting book. I wonder if my dreams will one day come true. Like riding a unicorn or have a really beautiful singing voice, or even a first true love. These dreams are normal and anyone can dream about it, so I don't think it will be like in fairytales. As I threw my book back inside my locker I heard a very tempting sound, again. I get this a lot, so it's not anything new to me. I talked to the doctors about it, they say it's just my imagination. How can it be my imagination when I can't sleep at night? 



When I closed my locker and walked through the hall full of students from grades 10-12. I'm in 10th grade, my first year in high school. My name is Im Yoona, my last name sounds weird but I don't really care. I like reading lots of mystery books with adventures in them. I'm like probably the nerdiest kid in this school.



When I walked inside my class I heard a lot of noises and "Kyaaa!'s" from people, I didn't pay any attention to them. As I sat down inside my chair and put my books and things on the side of my desk. I grabbed one of my favorite books called "Need" it's so good! It's all about mystery and its fantasy just the way I like it. I was so insisted on reading the book, I didn't even notice that the class has started. I looked up and saw my teacher Mr.... I don't even know his name I just call him "Teach". 



"Miss Yoona! I tried to get to you for a while now, stop reading your books and pay attention to class." he gave me a glare. He always gives me a glare and I just laugh inside my head. "Sorry Teach!" I shouted and the whole class looked at me. "Why are you all looking at me like that..?" I pouted and looked at my teacher. "How many times am I supposed to tell you this. Don't call me "Teach!" it's Mr. Lee to you!" He shouted and went back to his black board. 



The whole class laughed at Mr. Lee's funny voice. His voice is really funny like an anime character. From an anime I watched when I was a little kid called "One Piece", some guy had this voice that didn't even suit him at all. That's how it is with the "teach", he is the most enjoyable person ever. Even tho I don't like Math, Mr. Lee is the best, it's not like I'm judging him. Right?



When the class went by I didn't even notice because I was reading Need. And omg! The story is getting better every minute. The way love blooms and Nick (one of the characters in Need) is a wolf. But it's really creepy at the same time because of the pixies. The book is amazing I tell you!



"Yoona!" I heard my best friends voice from my left. Amber is her name, she is cute and funny. She is a tomboyish kind of girl because her hair is short and she raps like a damn guy. I'm like seriously happy to find such a cool and calm person. "Amber!" I stood up and gave a her a hug. "I missed you! Why weren't you in school yesterday. I thought you died!" I cried and I could feel she was smiling. 



"Don't be so childish Yoona! I was out looking for my dog all day. I'm like seriously gonna kill her!" Here she goes again talking about her dog. The dog is cute why does she want to kill her. "Ehhh! Don't kill Hyper! She is just a dog..." I pouted and Amber punched my shoulder playfully. "I'm kidding. I just hate running around to find her. It feels like I'm a dog and she is a princess of whatever kingdom." I burst out laughing at her choice of words. 



"Hey don't laugh... Oh did you know we have like 12 new guys in school. They became popular in like one day." her voice sounded as she was annoyed. I don't blame her cause seriously people just show off. "No I haven't.. Who are you talking about?" I asked her curiously. She smiled and gave me a notebook. "These are the pictures and the names of the guys. I think they are something. To tell you the truth I never saw them eating in a lunchroom before, and I don't think I will." she smirked. I really hate when she makes me meet some random people, she knows I'm nervous around them. 



I looked at the pictures and the names and oh god they were really hot. One of them was a 19 years old named Kris. He looks really cute and dirty blond suits him very well. Then there is Luhan a 19 years old. My eyes widened at his age  how can this be, he looks like a cute little baby! Moving to the next one it was a really handsome boy named Sehun a 16 years old but he had a poker face on. I wonder how he would look if he smiled? There was Kai and the first thing I noticed about him is that he is a playboy. I looked at Amber who had a big grinning face on. "Seriously... You sure he is a playboy!? Also where the hell do you get all this stuff, you make me feel bad because I think its wrong reading someone else's private things!"



Her grin dropped and went to a smirking one. "Keep reading!" I rolled my eyes and kept on reading. Baekhyun was next a 17 years old and omg he is just too cute. Suho an 18 years old looked really handsome and his hair cut suited him pretty well. Oh god! Why am I made to do this. I face cried as I continued reading. Chen a 17 years old had a huge grin on that is suitable for his face. Lay... Oh god! He is like the cutest little piece of . Like seriously he looks like a unicorn and he is Sehun's age. I don't get it why are the youngest of all are so handsome?  Now it's a panda, my eyes widened. He is handsome but really he looks like a 16 years old panda. There was this chubby guy Xiumin, O.M.G. He is so cute and he is the oldest one in the group it seems, a 20 years old. Then there was a guy with elf ears, haha omfg what is with all these animals and creatures it's so exciting. His name is. Chanyeol a 17 years old. A name Kyungsoo was the last. He is really cute and his eyes are really big omg! 


I looked up at Amber, stood up and gave back her the book. "Here I read it, are you happy now?" she smiled. "I'm Satisfied!" I kept on rolling my eyes and walked out of the cafeteria I was in. I started to hear the noises again and again, it felt like it said "A basement down the road" I might be wrong but still. I heard of a basement inside of this school no one dares to look inside it. Not even the teachers. I tried to ignore the voice cause I literally have no guts to go to the schools basement. The voice got even louder and louder until I couldn't take it anymore. I ran down the schools hall and saw a door. "Come inside it." The voice said and it kinda scared the hell out of me cause it felt like the person was besides me. "I am beside you." The voice answered, okay now I was really creeped out. 

 

[A/N : Hi there! So this is the first chapter, I hope you enjoyed it or not. I wrote this chapter at night so if any mistakes I'm sorry. I know I have a bad grammer but if any of you want to help me with it. Send me a massage;) ]  ​