Pre-Wedding

Cube Investigations Association 2: Revenge Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A knock was heard on the door. "Hmmm who could it be?" Allison and Sonya looked at each other curiously as Allison finished styling her hair. "Come in!"

"UNNIEEEE!' Hyun Ae squealed as she ran forward to hug Sonya who was sitting on a chair. "I missed you!!!"

"Unnie, congratulations on your marriage. You look so beautiful today!" Soo Yun smiled as she closed the door behind her but was stopped whn Xernie barged in.

"Unnie! What kind of programmers id you hire!? They can't even set the music! Everyone laughed at how frustrated Xernie appeared to be. "Hey hey! Am I the only one who wants this day to be perfect for unnie?"

"We all do but you worry too much, Xernie." Sonya walked towards her, holding her hand in hers. "After all, we got you."

"Damn right about that!" Xenie puffed her cheeks causing everyone to laugh once again.

"It's been such a long time since we all got togethe like this!" Allison smiled. "Also, you and Doo Joon purposely chose this date, right? Sonya."

Sonya looked down and smiled sadly. "Yeah..."

"Today.. Is Vinny's death anniversary right?" Soo Yun nodded at Hyun Ae's word. "I'm sure she's watching over us right now! Oiiiiii! Vinny~ Annyeong~!"

"You don't mind right...? Soo Yun."

"I don't, I'm ok already but Hyun Seung oppa..." She looked at Sonya and the others girls. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"BWAHAHAHA! CHE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter