Stop Glaring !

Don't just stare at me

 

“ Ahhhmm.H-Hi. My name is --- . Will you like to have a date? With me? “

Same thing. Same question. Too tired to even listen and give them some attention. It’s not like Im snob or something. But the thing is. I’m patiently waiting for “that”” someone to ask me. I want him to ask me. Ask me personally. I know he’s gay. I mean very gay BUT just for me. His name is Yunho. Jung Yunho to be exact. Why did i say so? I know he’s gay. I can tell from the way he stares at me. Goodness !! He even doesn’t blink for a second when he sees me. I actually wanted to meet him in the eye but when that chance comes he will either look the other way or pretend that he’s busy like reading and scans the book as if it was the most interesting thing in that very second. I’m actually losing patience you know. It is already a year since I’ve noticed him. He was my senior and got too much attention from their class. Classes was not even started when somebody from their class namely “ Hyunjoong” confessed to me and did a not-so-cheezy pick-up-line. He actually said this “ I think I am addicted to a drug called Joongie smile. Like heck!! I even get a new nickname. That one was okay though.

Naaaa ~ Yunnnie~ When will you actually ask me for a date?? >.< *pouts*

 

I can see you’re jealous. You always send glares towards Top-hyung, Minnie-hyung, Siwon-hyung and Yoochun-hyung. Don’t worry, they are very kind and kind of s at some times. I really like Yoochun-hyung though; he’s really greasy but thoughtful and funny at the same time. Same goes to Top-hyung, he’s very protective and treats me as if I was a prince (ss) hahaha. Joke. But, really, stop those deadly glares. I promise I will never cheat on you. You will be the only one in my heart. No one will ever gonna change that fact. Don’t try to doubt me, ne. There is only you. I love You.

 

 

                                                                                                 Kim Jaejoong

                                                                                               Yunnie’s Jooongie~ 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************

 

*coughs* *coughs* Hey. I’m Jung Yunho by the way. Jung is okay. D’you see that stunning lad over there? Yess. That’s like exactly my type. White porcelain skin, mysterious doe-eyes, red plump lips and that sweet angelic voice. Oh and by the way, let’s clear this up okay? That beauty over there is only one allowed to call me any sorts of romantic nicknames like “yunnie”, “Yunnie-bear” and Yun . Don’t you ever dare try to call me like that or else I will slaughter you . Naaa. I’m just kidding. The real thing is, I DON’T KNOW HOW TO CONFESS. I tried so many time but the same things happen. My knees weaken whenever I saw him coming and will try to catch my attention. You know. It was so frickin’ stupid. I don’t know where to start. I’ve always like him. Let me tell you tell secret of mine. I was once his STALKER. See, I even did that stupid thing though it really helped me to collect some important things of him. Like when he will leave for school and how he will go back to their house. Who are his friends and what does he really likes to eat. Some basic questions that will give some basic answers I guess.

Nowadays, I am likely to give those 4 idiots a big full blown on their faces. I really hate those 4 idiots even though were on the same class. I hate how they freely touched that smooth skin of Joongie who is very much MINE. You see. Joongie is mine. I’m no obsessed. Its just that I’m totally agreeing to the saying “What mine is mine. End of Story”. See how they can squeeze those chubby cheeks of Joongie. It should be me first. I’m actually planning to confess to Joongie this coming Christmas eve. If ever Joongie will accept me, then that would be my memorable Christmas ever.  You know I’ve never been so shy and been so “Gay” BUT I can actually when it comes to my cute, sweet, little angel Joongie.

Hey!  Can you give me a KISS ? ?

*This is the best Christmas ever. Finally Joongie and I are now an OFFICIAL COUPLE. !! Hey !! 4 idiots~ Hand offfff !!! =.= *

 

      Jung Yunho

                                                  Joongie’s Yunnie