Final

Confession

It was just a normal fine day, with the sun high above complemented with clouds that stretch over the skyline.

As the two girl walking in the city of seoul heading to there school.

"Hyn-ah" the bear like girl called for the attention of her friend who was spacing out again.

"Hmm?" The latter who was spacing out just moments ago hummed as a reply.

"Nothing" said seulgi while shaking her head.

'Hayss joohyun-ah why are you so beautiful?' She thought to herself, almost everyday she would ask this to her self.

Now she was spacing out , everyday would be the same walking to school together having the urge to confess her feeling to the long time best friend but then deciding on keeping it.

"Seulgi" joohyun also known as irene called for her best friend as they enter there school gate.

But it seems that seulgi didn't hear her and continued walking to there room.

"Aish that bear , not bothering to listening to me..." She says as the shake her head while following the latter who just entered there room.

As she sat down there teacher entered , there goes the start of there day.

---------------------------------
With a loud ring signaling there break the other students started fixing there things as there teacher head out the room.

"Sooyoung-ah , wendy-ah!" The bear look alike called the two love birds as they walk hand in hand.

'Sometimes i wish i can hold her hand like that' seulgi said to her self as the look down at joohyun's hand,her hands is starts to reach out for it. being the oblivious girl that joohyun is she started walking towards the couple as she left seulgi there sighing to herself saying how she was a dumb of even thinking to reach her hand.

The couple who saw the move that seulgi did just a while ago smirked.

"So lets go have lunch?" Joohyun said with seulgi now standing behind her.

"Yeah lets go!" Sooyoung more well known as joy said cheerfully, letting go of her girlfriends hand to pull joohyun.

Wendy was now walking beside seulgi who was still deep in her thoughts.

"Yah sseulbear" she called fo her attention as the walk behind the two chatting girl.

"Hmm?" Seulgi being the lazy that she is responded.

" i saw what you did there a while ago" wendy said in a teasing tone.

"Did what?" Seulgi asked in an innocent tone , not knowing what her snow woman friend is talking about.

" you know , the thing with you wanting to reach for irene's hand" wendy said nonchalantly.

Wide eyed seulgi pulled wendy and cornered her between her arms and the wall.

"How did you know that i did that awhile ago?" Said the bear who seems to be in a little panic.

"Because i saw you?and also sseul you should confess to her already someone might steel her, you know since many guys like her" said wendy as she escape from the bear's arms.

"Yah! Shhh keep your voice down what is she hears you?" Seulgi said as she look at the ditection of joy and joohyun.

"She won't hear me she's to busy talking with joy " wendy started to walk away from seulgi who was still in shocked at how her friend knew she has feeling for the certain girl.

"Yah son seungwan!" Seulgi caught up with wendy who was now entering the canteen.

"Yah kang seulgi let go!" Wendy said as she was pulled seulgi.

"How did you know that i like her?, and don't tell please?" Seulgi talked in a fast pace.

"I knew because you're too obvious kang , and i won't ok? Because you arw going to confess to her" wendy smirked at the bear who's wide eye just by the mention of confessing.

"I-i won't confess..." Seulgi said in a low voice.

Wendy's eyebrows furrowed at what her friend said ," and why is that? You like her don't you and i bet you want to be with her" she stated.

"I don want to be with her but..... What if she doesn't feel the same way? I-i don't want our friendship to be ruined" the latter said with her head bowed down.

With a sigh wendy shook seulgi and tapped her cheek lightly. " come on sseul, just try? What if she does like you too?"

Seulgi sighs then opens but closes it.

"You know it's not only me who knows that you like her, and we all think that you should confess to her" wendy say as she comfort her buddy.

"Who else knows?" She asks wendy.

"Yeri and joy knows and as i said we think that you should confess to her" wendy said as she start to pull seulgi with her to the canteen where the three girls can be found eating and laughing.

Seulgi smiled as she sees joohyun laugh , that laugh that she loves so much.... Then she think , should she ... Confess?


-----------------------------

Days have past and the thought of her confessing her feeling is still in her head.

Until she finally decides to confess , telling this to her three friends who was smiling and cheering her on after hearing her decision, telling her that she can do it and that they have her back.

She felt relieved that there are people who had her back, who's going to be there for her whether joohyun accepts her confession of rejects it.

The day finally came, the day that she would confess her love for the one and only joohyun who was her best friend , and the love of her life.

She was walking around looking for her when he find her in the library reading a book.

Her face full of seriousness, which was a very cute and pretty sight for her to see.

'Ok breath in breath out' seulgi says to her self , ' you can do this hwaiting!' She pumps her fist in the air earning weird glances over to her.

She walks over to joohyun who seem to not notice her presence, she sat beside her.

feeling a certain bear staring at her, joohyun lifts her gaze from the book over to the girl who was still staring at her.

"Seulgi?" She snaps her fingers in front of the latter who seem to snap out of her trance.

Seulgi clears " bae joohyun..... I- i like you , no scratch that i love you. I love how you smile , that laugh of yours , the way you eye brows form when you serious and you random cute moments, i love all of that and i love all of you , i love our friendship, but bae joohyun i want to be more than you friend so will you please ..... G-go out with me?" Seulgi said as she look down not wanting to meet the gaze of the stunned joohyun.

With every passing second her heartbeats goes faster, waiting for the other girl to answer her , when suddenly she felt a hand lift her chin.

Within a split second she felt joohyuns lips press against hers , it was a sweet and chaste kiss , but that was all the answer she needs.

A smile crawls up to her red face, she starred at the latter who was now back to reading her book again , a tint of pink can be seen on both sides of her cheeks.

With happiness taking over her she hugs the girl beside her and whispers in her ear." Thank you .... And i love you ".

Joohyun on the other hand blushes madly at what the bear whispers in her ear . " it took you long enough to ask me out "she says in a low yet audible voice.

"Mian , you know how your bear is such a coward sometimes" seulgi said still hugging her.

Joohyun just smiles to that and hugs the latter back , with that simple move seulgi knows that it was worth it ,it was still surreal to her at how her joohyun accepted her but she wouldn't want it any other way.

Just then joohyun knows that that the wait was worth it , the wait for seulgi to finally gather courage and confess to her.

Oh hoy she love this bear.

-----------
Ok this one is bad , but hey thats more than nothing right.:D