Our Small Space

Like How it Used to Be
Youngjae's POV
 
xxxx
 
Pitch black. Except the light illuminating from behind the door's frame. The white wall beside me felt cold to the touch and so is the right side of the bed.
 
Seems hyung hasn't come to sleep yet. 
 
I closed my eyes again but then, he went in the room. I blinked a few times, adjusting my eyes to the light pouring in. "I thought you were asleep already." Jaebum hyung said.
 
I nodded, covering my eyes with my right forearm. He switched off the lights. I feel the shared bed shift because of his weight. He tugged the blanket and puffed his pillow before lying down. It took awhile before he drifted off to sleep, while I stared at the ceiling. Listening to the ticking clock... listening to his breathing.
 
He slept with his back towards me. I gazed at his direction, looking at how his broad back heave with every breath. Slowly, I moved towards him. Leaning my head on his back, my arm finding its way to the curve of his waist and hip. It has been awhile since. His breathing hitched. He twitched, sensing the foreign feeling of being held in his sleep. 
 
He found my arm. Holding me by the wrist, he removed my arm away. 
 
"Youngjae-ah..." he whispered.
 
I pursed my lips, trying not to respond to his call. He turned around, now facing me. I looked up, trying to focus on his eyes, a bit wary at his reaction. 
 
But all he did, was to chuckle. "Turn."
 
And I did what I was told.
 
His heavy arm s its way to my waist, he pulled me closer in his embrace. His chin touched the top of my head, leaving a kiss behind. His placed his leg on top of mine. The weight felt comfortable and warm skin was soothing.
 
I'm glad summer's over.
 
Things are back to where it was supposed to be.