The Story

YOU OWE ME A HUG

HYOSUNG'S POV

"I'm going," he smiled and turned. "Oh wait,you owe me something!" he turned back. "Something?" I looked him confusedly, "This.. You owe me this,Hyosung-ah," He gave me a hug. "Darling,you still owe me a hug," he started singing. I froze, and all of our memories came back to my mind.

#FLASHBACK#

We walked together,I was hugging myself,the weather was so cold. It was okay for me since Kyu Jong oppa was singing a song to me, I felt way much comfortable. "Hyosung-ah.." I looked up to him and then .. "OPPPAAA.. IT'S COLD!" He threw the snow to me,ukh.. It was too cold. "You have to see your face~" He laughed and rolled on the snow. "Ukh.. You will get a karma!" I glared at him. "Haha.. Calm down,baby.." He hugged me tightly.

=====

When I wake up,let me remember the taste

How much does the person I love like me ?

Watching tears flow down

#FLASHBACK#

KYU JONG POV

A doll fell on my shoes. A mickey mouse doll. I looked up,to my room's window. And I could see Hyosung there. She smiled and blew the window,it made the window steamy. She drew something on it, a love sign. She looked down to me and waved. I laughed and took the doll and looked back to her.

====

Darling you still owe me a hug

Make the worries go away when I'm lonely

I don't have many people who love me

Loving you is the only thing I'm proud of

#FLASHBACK#

Hyosung's POV

He was cooking for me. It was funny to see him. He put a plate on his head while put the other ingridients in the bowl. He did it hurry. I thought because he didn't want me to wait. "OUCH!" I could see his finger bleeding. "Come here! I will make it okay," I was ready to run to him. "No need,just sit down," he smiled and his finger. I worried him!

"TADDDAAA...Here is the food,my princess!!" He put down the soup on the table and gave a stupid smile to me. "Hyosung,what's wrong?" he looked me,wondering with my evil smile. I gave a "want-a-hug" sign. He nodded and grab me in his embrance. "I believe it will make your cooking more delicious," I whispered beside his ear. His hug became tight.

====

They say you love doesn't have much warm

I'm here filling up the empty space

Love stupid excuse

Are you ready?

I'll wait anytime

  #FLASHBACK#

We cleaned the glass table together. And accidentally,our hand met. We looked at each other. She smiled,I knew that sign.

I closed my eyes wanted to be closer with her,and the next thing happened was, she scolded the water to my face. I opened my eyes and she laughed hardly. "YAH!" I ran and tried to catch her.  She stopped,I almost catched her before she gave that "I-want-a-hug- appeared again.

I couldn't blame her,I was too weak with that sign. I ran to her and hugged her.

====

A hug is two lover's intersaction

I dreamt our love's result

#NOW#

I could see Kyu oppa jumped around because he couldn't see me. Oh.. Have I gone now?

#FLASHBACK#

 We sang like crazy in the kitchen. I held fruits and Hyosung held spoons. I thought that we both were already crazy. We were recording it. I waved to the camera and Hyosung winked me. She waved the spoons to the camera and laughed. We continued the song and we both hugged as the end.

We would upload it, to make sure the fans that we both were alright. We knew that many Triple S turned to be an antis after knew my relationship with Hyosung,although so,we wanted to show to them that WE WERE HAPPY ! And both of us took care each other carefully. And I was still their KYU JONG from the past.

====

How much does the person I love like me ?

#FLASHBACK#

It was our first appearing to stage as a duo. Our companies agreed with this "Duo project". And we both knew. It was the only one way to make fans believed about our pure love. "Nervous?" he asked me. "Uhm," "Hold my hands," I looked up and he was smiling to me.

"Okay,you both,go to the stage!~" We went up to the stage and we could hear the fans screaming crazily and I could hear they screamed Kyu oppa and my name. "GOOO KYUSUNG COUPLE!!!"

We smiled and continued the song. We even showed our "romantic scene" which made the fans Screamed louder

====

When I wake up,Let me remember the taste

#FLASHBACK#

I was playing PSP on bed and she was lying beside me. I was to busy with the game until her voice came to my ears, "Oppa..."

I turned around and opened my mouth. She put something in my mouth,I tried to pulled it out,but she kept in my mouth and made me to chew it. OMG! It was a chili! "WATER!! I NEED WATER HYOSUNG-AH!!"

She laughed crazily and palyed with me. I thought my tounge burning! "Please,Hyosung-ah?" "Give me ahug,first!" "Okay okay!!" I hugged her.

"You're so cute,oppa.." she giggled and took a glass then gave it to me. "WHAT IS THIS?" "A baby's glass.." "I WON'T DRINK FROM THIS!" "So,you won't drink anything," "Arghh.. Fine fine!!" 

This little girl!

===

I don't have many people who love me

#FLASHBACK#

We drew on each other's cheek. "keke.. It will be sooo great," Kyu oppa giggled. "LOL,We have decided the theme oppa,Don't draw it wrong!" "Fine,my baby," he couldn't hug me so he drew it more softly. I knew the message he wanted to tell.

"FINISH!!" we both screamed and look at each other. "Ahhhhh !! SO CUTTTTEEE!!" I hugged him after looked the drawing. "Yours is cute too,let's take a photo !" He pulled me to the kitchen,our fave room, and took many photos. "Let's give our fans one," I said excitedly. "You're a nice sister-in law for my greenpeas!" We both giggled and hugged each other.

====

#NOW#

I COULDN'T GO NOW! I would ask manager's permission to get a day extra with Kyu oppa. I knew one day was enough. "OPPPAA.. " I took my bags and hugged his back. He smiled,knew that I would do this.

"Let's go. Let's spend our extra day at my apartement. Youngsaeng hyung will like it."

We chose to walk to his apartement. We played with the snow on the street and laughed together. I ran to his apartement's stairs. But,he stopped me and gave a hug. "I'm dreaming of our love's result,"

============================================================

THIS IS THE MV --

 

 

hope you will like my story ^^"