Final

Finally Enough

BCbNgnMCYAAnloS.jpg:large

 

The pain was constantly cutting him like a knife. Hakyeon was happy, Ravi was not. Hakyeon had Leo to fall back on and Ravi had no one. This three way relationship was just not working and it was killing him inside. He felt alone. He felt like he deserved to be alone, because he obviously wasn’t enough for one person.

 

Day by day he sat and watched and craved for all the attention he could get from Hakyeon while trying to put a wedge between Hakyeon and Leo, though he felt bad for doing it. They were his hyungs, his friends, his group mates and he loved him. He just loved Hakyeon more and in a different way. A way that wasn’t reciprocated.

As winter turned to spring, Ravi was finding himself ready to simply end it all. And just as the darkness started to consume him completely, a small ray of light broke through. It took a bit of time, but slowly the light chased away the shadows that clawed at his skin, tearing him up in ways he never thought possible.

 

He was surrounded by the beauty, by the warmth of the light and the love that came with it was like no other. It was the type of love he had longed so much for from Hakyeon. The type of love that he watched Hakyeon give to another while whispering sweet things to him at night. It was love, true and pure love; love only meant for him. He welcomed this love with open arms, grasping out and clinging to it desperately. With a warm smile and love embrace, the light accepted him as he was and slowly began to heal all the wounds that had been created.

 

He was happy now with his new boyfriend. He could live peacefully knowing he was loved. In the end, it had all been worth it, to go through the pain. Because in the end Hakyeon brought Ravi closer to his true love, the one meant for him. His lover….

 

His Hongbin