Double B

iKON Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys, wait up!" You said as you tried to catch up to your friends. They were fast. At anything, to be exact.

"Hey. Sorry to leave you behind, you" Jiwon says. While Hanbin, being the usual silent guy, he just ignored you.

The three of you were walking home and got past by a coffee shop.

"I'm thirsty." Hanbin said. You and Jiwon looked at him. You thought of having a coffee since it's cold outside.

"Okay. I'll buy us a coffee then." You said and went inside the coffee shop. Jiwon and Hanbin were left outside.

"Really? You're thirsty now?" They both shared looks at each other before storming off, going home.

You paid for three lattes and left the counter. You went back outside but they weren't there anymore. "They must've been too thirsty. Oh, well..." You went back inside the cafe and returned the lattes. You said that your friends had already left.

You decided to go to their house just to check on them. It's just a few blocks away so you decided to walk to it. You arrived there and saw that the gate was left ajar, so you went inside. You walked up to the front door, which was also cracked open. "Wierd..." you thought. You went inside. The house looks nice. Except that it's dark. You went upstairs to their room. Actually, you have no idea where it is since it's your first time coming over. But it looks like there's only one room, so you peeked in.

 

 

Blood

 

There's blood. Everywhere. On t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter